Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will literally do anything for money. Latest ad is promoting cadburys Easter eggs, yet last week she was promoting dairy free Easter eggs. I cannot keep up with the girl. She needs to sit down and think about her life. It's a joke. An absolute joke.

Reactions: 16
Anyone else notice that she defo wasn’t actually eating any of that chocolate in her ‘dairy free’ ad pic? She’s just holding it by her mouth and doing a weird smile

Reactions: 1
Again a few dairy free products but then butter basted chicken, and she might have some of those swirls as they're her favourite, again with dairy in. There is literally no point in cutting dairy out if you think it's having a negative effect on your body unless you cut it out completely.

Reactions: 5
I do have a theory about Rebecca (some people may disagree but I’m going to post what I think is going on😂)

- reb chases weasel Steve whilst he has a girlfriend
- Steve isn’t that bothered but ‘Ellie’ persists and he finally gives in.
- Reb now has Steve, however she’s still young, and immature - therefore thinks Steve will leave her for another girl (like he did previously for her)
- Reb get pregnant very quickly which personally I think was to trap Steve as it wasn’t planned (don’t hate me I just think this was the case)!!😂😂
- Steve therefore proposes whilst she’s preggers as she’s feeling very vulnerable (especially being young and pregnant - body changing etc) so that she doesn’t think he’s going to leave her.
- Steve thinks he’s not getting any younger so might as well propose seen as she’s up the duff (I believe he has that kind of mentality).
- she starts her YouTube career when 1st child is born as she has no real job behind her or to go back to after giving birth. Fair enough she becomes a stay at home mum (good on her)!
- 1st child starts growing up, her channel is clearly growing - wants another child so here comes woodeh!
- now ... had 2 kids. No mention of a wedding as of yet ... that’s why I think he proposed to shut her up. He doesn’t seem remotely bothered whether they tie the not or don’t. Probably doesn’t want to part with the money.
- big move to the dungeon sets alarm bells ringing. It’s definitely Steve’s dream not Reb. She’s going along with it to please Steve In the hopes that he will inpregnate her again.
- Steve dead against 3rd child. We don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but he’s the type of guy who wants an easy life by the looks of it. He’s quit his job now so doesn’t want a 3rd screaming baby in the mix.
- if Steve doesn’t get his bits chopped soon I can guarantee there will be a ‘shock pregnancy’ coming! The whole ‘bloated’ cus of dairehhh I think is the lead up to a pregnancy announcement.
- Reb wants 3rd child for a few reasons. 1) she’s ran out of content for her channel. She enjoys being preggers and gets lots of views/content related stuff. 2) I believe she wants a big family 3) she’s actually very isolated and lonely therefore wants a newborn to occupy her time more.

Reactions: 20
I do have a theory about Rebecca (some people may disagree but I’m going to post what I think is going on😂)

- reb chases weasel Steve whilst he has a girlfriend
- Steve isn’t that bothered but ‘Ellie’ persists and he finally gives in.
- Reb now has Steve, however she’s still young, and immature - therefore thinks Steve will leave her for another girl (like he did previously for her)
- Reb get pregnant very quickly which personally I think was to trap Steve as it wasn’t planned (don’t hate me I just think this was the case)!!😂😂
- Steve therefore proposes whilst she’s preggers as she’s feeling very vulnerable (especially being young and pregnant - body changing etc) so that she doesn’t think he’s going to leave her.
- Steve thinks he’s not getting any younger so might as well propose seen as she’s up the duff (I believe he has that kind of mentality).
- she starts her YouTube career when 1st child is born as she has no real job behind her or to go back to after giving birth. Fair enough she becomes a stay at home mum (good on her)!
- 1st child starts growing up, her channel is clearly growing - wants another child so here comes woodeh!
- now ... had 2 kids. No mention of a wedding as of yet ... that’s why I think he proposed to shut her up. He doesn’t seem remotely bothered whether they tie the not or don’t. Probably doesn’t want to part with the money.
- big move to the dungeon sets alarm bells ringing. It’s definitely Steve’s dream not Reb. She’s going along with it to please Steve In the hopes that he will inpregnate her again.
- Steve dead against 3rd child. We don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but he’s the type of guy who wants an easy life by the looks of it. He’s quit his job now so doesn’t want a 3rd screaming baby in the mix.
- if Steve doesn’t get his bits chopped soon I can guarantee there will be a ‘shock pregnancy’ coming! The whole ‘bloated’ cus of dairehhh I think is the lead up to a pregnancy announcement.
- Reb wants 3rd child for a few reasons. 1) she’s ran out of content for her channel. She enjoys being preggers and gets lots of views/content related stuff. 2) I believe she wants a big family 3) she’s actually very isolated and lonely therefore wants a newborn to occupy her time more.
Spot on I think! Although I’d say it was her dream to live int’Dales, not so much Steve’s

Reactions: 3
How on earth is her food shop roughly the same price as Charlotte Taylor’s? Did she leave the other half of it in Tesco?? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lovely that she still got some chicken for Steve to eat for lunch at home because he used to like chicken for lunch at work but he’s not working any more so now he can have chicken at home because he likes chicken for his lunch and he’s at home now because he’s not at work anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lovely that she still got some chicken for Steve to eat for lunch at home because he used to like chicken for lunch at work but he’s not working any more so now he can have chicken at home because he likes chicken for his lunch and he’s at home now because he’s not at work anymore.
*takes big breath after first 3 words, gulps, breathes out of nose, makes coldy choking noise, carries on until 3 words later, repeat*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There wasn’t one slice of bread in that food shop was there??
What do they have for lunch?
I know bread isn’t the be all and end all, especially for someone who’s trying to be ‘good’ but what’s Steve’s going to have with his chicken? Because Steve has chicken for lunch.

And also*** was wondering if any lamb will be being eaten next Sunday, or ever Easter weekend. As there’s lambs now as it’s lambing season so the lambs are being born.

• Haha
There wasn’t one slice of bread in that food shop was there??
What do they have for lunch?
I know bread isn’t the be all and end all, especially for someone who’s trying to be ‘good’ but what’s Steve’s going to have with his chicken? Because Steve has chicken for lunch.

And also*** was wondering if any lamb will be being eaten next Sunday, or ever Easter weekend. As there’s lambs now as it’s lambing season so the lambs are being born.
Well Elleh just has dry scrambled eggs for lunch and Woodeh seems to just have a plate of random snacks so your guess is as good as mine 🤷🏼‍♀️

Well she has just made it crystal clear she is reading here with her new and improved ‘healthy’ cookies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well she has just made it crystal clear she is reading here with her new and improved ‘healthy’ cookies.
Who on earth would want golden syrup cookies for breakfast? Talk about sugar high no wonder woody is crashed out hours later 😂

Reactions: 2
So what are Steve’s intentions? Given up his job to do what?

Think they are setting the scene to become fitness vloggers a bit like the Meldrums are turning into

Reactions: 2
Yay a primark shop, lots of cheap clothes all abit to small so she can shove her tits, arse and massive camel toe into a blog later!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think their relationship will take a toll now that their excluded from the world together 247?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.