Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go duck yourself!

It's not like she's saying oh eat this and do this and you'll look like me or you'll loose weight etc!! She is showing what she does herself. Your probably some over weight hairy transgender that sits with a pizza every night scrolling through her Instagram! Dick!!!
You do realise you are doing exactly what you are accusing people of on here? :ROFLMAO: Ellehs followers share her strong sense of logic clearly!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You mention you're on tattle, you're just directing your tired, bored followers to the site.

What have I missed btw? Why is Steve 2SS?

Reactions: 5
@Stfu.Trolls is most definitely 2SS ... talks just like him. With the homophobic comments he had all over his twitter which he quickly deleted when we mentioned it.

Just sat here with a cuppa reading all the juice LOL!!

Also just to change topic slightly... how IRONIC that she’s posted about the fair in skipton if people need somewhere to take their little ones. Hahahahaha

Reactions: 20
You mention you're on tattle, you're just directing your tired, bored followers to the site.

What have I missed btw? Why is Steve 2SS?
Elleh only gives Steve 2 sausages for his dinner... just realised to new tattlers it might sound like we think he’s extra well endowed. We don’t think that. In fact I reckon he’s probably pretty small in that area, much like his mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if they used ‘over weight transgender’ to try and offend us 😮 Jesus Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍😂😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't get why in Ellehs mind, Steve can troll unsuspecting members of the public minding their own business as much as he likes on Twitter - people who dont put their lives on the internet FYI. Also innocent people in the supermarket car park are also fair game for 2ss bullying as recently as Ellehs latest weekly vlog! presumably either muslims or someone 2ss viewed as overweight given the "bacon alert" comment! yet the minute someone questions why her kids had a bin liner for curtains for months whilst she was buying £100's of pounds worth of tit so she could show off her fanny flaps for strangers on the internet... its the worst thing in the world and she sends in the minions 😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
As if they used ‘over weight transgender’ to try and offend us 😮 Jesus Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍😂😩😂
Because that's the absolute worst thing to be in the disgusting mind of 2SS.

Sometimes I feel sorry for Rebecca. She knows that if she ever "dare" put on weight, not shave her legs etc etc then he will leave her. That must be so exhausting. Sweetie, find someone that loves you for you and not how smooth your 🐈 is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m in genuine shock that people like this actually exist. You are sitting there pointing the finger, bullying a young mother. If you could see yourselves from an external point of view - do you realise how sad and pathetic you all are!?! You are all obsessing over every single minute detail of Rebecca, some even because she didn’t mention that she purchased a jar of mayonnaise ... what the!?! How would you all feel if people were trolling your child like the way you are all trolling Rebecca? She is a beautiful young woman who looks like an amazing mum. You are all clearly jealous so your quickest defensive is to be nasty and bully her. Get off your arses and focus on your own lives rather than obsessing over a young woman. And before some body says ‘if you’re on this thread it’s because you don’t like her’ etc. I actually joined tattle because I felt I had to comment after reading this disgusting thread. Take a long hard look at your selves. Vile, trolling bullies.
Hi Rebs or may 2SS! Member banned already 😂

Reactions: 2
Hi Rebs or may 2SS! Member banned already 😂
I dont think we've actually said anything on here that below the belt have we?

Just that her contents all over the place, her old house was much nicer, we cant understand why she prioritises buying shite on ebay over getting basic furnishings for her sons bedroom, 2SS as proved by his tweets seems a bit of a sexist prat etc....

Reactions: 10
I actually really enjoyed Rebecca's Instagram and videos she was positive lived local and I found her down to earth . Then she changed... She is just a sell out ... One week she's vegan ££££ .. next week muscles food £££.. then she's dairy free but promoting cadburys ££££ ... She agrees with people about how bad fast fashion is but wastes stupid money on cheap tatty tacky hauls and starting hello style which is the opposite of this ... Her day is just applying make up and doing school runs since she moved out to the dales and showing us rabbits ! .. Steve is gross and cringe worthy and now he's on her channel all the time it's even worse ... She spends money on herself whilst her children went months without curtains or proper bedding .. her diet for her children is shocking and woody spends most of the time in his pjs and she just puts herself first and for all of this she is no longer what I liked in the first place .. I used to recommend her as a influencer I didn't dislike her at all but now she's just lost and doesn't have a niche ! Xx

Reactions: 18
@Stfu.Trolls is most definitely 2SS ... talks just like him. With the homophobic comments he had all over his twitter which he quickly deleted when we mentioned it.

Just sat here with a cuppa reading all the juice LOL!!

Also just to change topic slightly... how IRONIC that she’s posted about the fair in skipton if people need somewhere to take their little ones. Hahahahaha
Yet she didnt take her little ones they were locked in the dungeon with 2ss painting! whilst she got her nails done

Reactions: 4
She’s not very bright is she, naming this website this morning means more people are going to read what has been written! We know she reads these threads regardless of whether people are messaging her. Realeh bad move Elleh!

Reactions: 10
She’s not very bright is she, naming this website this morning means more people are going to read what has been written! We know she reads these threads regardless of whether people are messaging her. Realeh bad move Elleh!
Everyone who makes a song and dance over tattle, their thread blows up, with an influx of people in agreement with what has been said rather than sticking up for them.

Majority of their followers are not blind adoring sheep, and have their own opinions.

To the newbies coming on saying people on this thread must have no life, and “why watch if you don’t like her?”
For me personally, there are plenty of Youtubers and influencers I don’t like, and it doesn’t bother me. What does bother me is when these influencers exploit their viewers (particularly when they are young, impressionable mothers). The heavily photoshopped picture of her lean, toned abs was totally wrong and potentially damaging - she was essentially lying to all her viewers. Coupled with her atrocious meal plans and fitness advice that she started dishing out with zero knowledge on the subject - again extremely damaging. The appalling diet she feeds her family - again making it seem ok to constantly be giving your children overly processed crap food void of any nutrition or vegetables.
Her willingness to spend money left right and centre on herself but not buy poor Woody an actual pillow, bedding and curtains, just goes to show what kind of person she is and where her priorities are.
I’m not picking apart her every move for my own pleasure and entertainment. I just think that people who are in positions of influence need to be held accountable for the potential power they have over others, especially when in this case her audience is largely composed of mothers.
Couldn’t have put it better myself!

First time post! I’ve been lurking for a few weeks now I have been in stitches! I actually found it though a different ‘influencer’ but when I found this I thought thank duck I’m not the only one noticing these things!

Been following her since she was pregnant with woodeh and I loved her but recently her content has gone tit! It’s only gonna get worse is she keeps involving Steve in everything, you can tell even she is getting pissed off with him being around :sneaky:

Reactions: 12
Reb love, you care. Boy, do you care! 😂
And no doubt that low-life sperm donor dick of a boyfriend you have will do the dirty on you the way he did it to the bint before you.
So pop down off your high horse, no-one with any sense is jealous of you. In fact, you’re living my worst nightmare. And put your flaps away, it’s gruesome, chavvy, trashy & DESPERATE. 🤮 I’m actually embarrassed for you. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.