Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca is that annoying twit in every office where everything on her desk is pink isn’t she. You know the one who no one actually knows what she does but the lights are on it’s just no one is home.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sitting at her “desk” like a grown up playing solitaire no doubt cause she’s duck all else to do.
Don't be daft... Solitaire is way above her intelligence. She'll be on paint drawing little rubbeh bunnehs and flowehs and cute stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That office is so empty her voice echos in it.

So being a mum, running a house, paying bills etc didn't have her feeling like a grown up, but sitting at her desk did! Jog on love, playtime was over a long time ago
To be honest hun, I doubt she's either ran a house or paid bills before......spraying febreze on everything doesnt count and I bet the bills are Steves responsibility! As I've said many times getting pregnant so young to a much older rich man has done her zero favours in the long run as she's out of touch with the real world lol going by her logic I must feel absolutely ancient when im out advising my clients on change management! ***sooooo grown uppp*** :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

On another note, Woody is mugging her off royally at the moment its hilarious to watch...GO WOODY! 🙌🙌🙌👏

Don't be daft... Solitaire is way above her intelligence. She'll be on paint drawing little rubbeh bunnehs and flowehs and cute stuff!
You are right! super cute little bunnehs and little super gorjus flowahs and stuff!

Reactions: 6
Honestly, I'm on mat leave at the moment but she wants to sit at my real desk at work for a day, she couldnt cope. Imagine a life where the only thing you had to do that day was 'try' to edit a video for YouTube that evening. I note the try because that gives her a get out clause if she can't be arsed. She literally hasn't got a clue about real life.
Rebegga plays at everything, she's like a child playing at make believe. She plays at being a vlogger, a parent, a working mum and an adult. Sadly she's not quite grasped the reality of any of them yet. She bangs on about working hard, when in reality emptying the dishwasher is probably the hardest thing she does. If she genuinely needed a desk to run her 'business', that ladder shelf certainly wouldn't be what you'd pick, it's more for decorative purposes rather than practical. She's placed all her books on her desk, yet not a dictionary or thesaurus to be seen. Dispite having grade A o level and an Alevel in English, I still use a dictionary and thesaurus. There's no substance to her or anything she does, sorry I can't take her seriously.

Reactions: 24
Mabel is just an accessory, nothing more, nothing less.
I honestly can’t believe how much we have seen of Oscar since Lola died. It’s actually disgusting. In her old Vlogs in the previous house she often said the dogs lived in the utility room and only get let into the living room on a night when Steve’s home! People didn’t even realise she OWNED dogs in this new house because they were never seen roaming about 😭 very sad

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I saw her mentioned on here yesterday and had a look, she is brilliant, so funny
Rebecca's sheep (aka small time mummy vloggers) have now descended on my style story's post! 😂

There surely must come a time where u think to yourself....

1. Several other influencers don't care for me
2. Muggles on tattle probably in their hundreds now aren't fans of me or my "work"

Perhaps the problem isn't everyone else... Perhaps the problem is me. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I’ve only recently started following Rebecca, she’s the same age as me with kids so I thought she’d be relatable. But like hell is she!. I can’t believe how immature she is, and the way she treats woody. It’s obvious she wanted a girl and resents him for that!.

Reactions: 9
Rebecca's sheep (aka small time mummy vloggers) have now descended on my style story's post! 😂

There surely must come a time where u think to yourself....

1. Several other influencers don't care for me
2. Muggles on tattle probably in their hundreds now aren't fans of me or my "work"

Perhaps the problem isn't everyone else... Perhaps the problem is me. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it shows how many of them actually read here because all of a sudden they’ve gone and commented on the post even though it was posted about 18 hours before.
Yes I’m looking at you Tara 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion - Rebecca Lamb 25 - Her desk is a ladder, her life's even sadder. Throw in the towel cuz your content is foul.

I bet her arse is going like the clappers seeing people comment on my.style.stories. I wonder how she handles it all with her new found "positiviteh"😂

• Haha
Reactions: 73
All the sheep defending her.
Its not so easy to just stop watching.... it’s like car crash reality TV and you get sucked in because it’s so bleeping funny ..... unless she blocks you and you have to come here for updates lol

Thread suggestion - Rebecca Lamb 25 - Her desk is a ladder, her life's even sadder. Throw in the towel cuz your content is foul.

I bet her arse is going like the clappers seeing people comment on my.style.stories. I wonder how she handles it all with her new found "positiviteh"😂
How long until she does a crying stories that she’s being bullied?

Reactions: 13
I'm looking forward to her what I eat in a day video, of course it won't be what she really eats or drinks that will be hidden. The video will include a protein loaded drink, eggs on toast as that's her favourite and some watery tit from the slow cooker! I'm so excited. 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.