Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got an idea for you Reb, get the gifted Jam out of the cupboard it will be mouldy cos you won’t have used it but empty it in the bin wash it out and replace it with the Morrison’s savers version. Bobs your uncle and Jam is your Aunt. The tattlers will never know 😄

What’s wrong with tea? My 2 year old loves a cuppa every now and again
Every now and then tea is fine, if they have it often it can stop iron absorption xx

Reactions: 3
Just caught up on my.style.storys post 😂😫 I thought they were friends at one point ?? Funny though.

Reactions: 9
Just caught up on my.style.storys post 😂😫 I thought they were friends at one point ?? Funny though.

Will she have the balls to confront her I wonder? Seeing as she's hardly been subtle about her dislike for Dingle 🤣🙆🏼‍♀️ Becky was giving it large about what she'd say to a 'troll' before...well here's her chance 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How thick is the grease in her hair...

Thread suggestion: I do a hair flick, check ma nails. Begga hows it feeling?... the grease is thick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those mom jeans are cutting her in half 😳 More like super skinny jeans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
‘Ready for soft play’- why is Woody wearing wellies to go to soft play, wouldn’t trainers be more appropriate? And why is he wearing wellies in the house? Surely they stay at the door? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
‘Ready for soft play’- why is Woody wearing wellies to go to soft play, wouldn’t trainers be more appropriate? And why is he wearing wellies in the house? Surely they stay at the door? 🤷‍♀️
Because she’s bonkers. Wellies for soft play, slippers for dog walks 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He looks so mismatched in what he’s wearing 😞 but at least he looks happy which is the main thing, just wish she would take pride in her kids rather than making ‘sexy’ faces to herself 🙄

Reactions: 11
She really is a little girl playing grown up, the story saying good morning from her 'office' just confirms this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really is a little girl playing grown up, the story saying good morning from her 'office' just confirms this.
Pissed myself when she said she feels like a grown up with her desk 😂 bleeping hell shes definitely from another planet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sitting at her “desk” like a grown up playing solitaire no doubt cause she’s duck all else to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pissed myself when she said she feels like a grown up with her desk 😂 bleeping hell shes definitely from another planet
Honestly, I'm on mat leave at the moment but she wants to sit at my real desk at work for a day, she couldnt cope. Imagine a life where the only thing you had to do that day was 'try' to edit a video for YouTube that evening. I note the try because that gives her a get out clause if she can't be arsed. She literally hasn't got a clue about real life.

Reactions: 17
That office is so empty her voice echos in it.

So being a mum, running a house, paying bills etc didn't have her feeling like a grown up, but sitting at her desk did! Jog on love, playtime was over a long time ago

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.