Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Steve. Imagine getting warmed up naan bread and sweetcorn for your tea as an adult

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She's determined to take the place of her grey joggers and slide right up her asshole 🙄 wtf is wrong with these people
😂 them poor joggers 😂 they haven’t done nothing to deserve living with them pair mind u there probs back in the delivery van going back if we know rebegga.Cause you know it’s all for the gram 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she always use tomato puree as a base it tastes horrible. It's so bitter, the reason you put it in casseroles etc is so you can cook it out not use it as a pizza base. She could make one using the billion tin toms she has stashed away, add some garlic, sprinkle of mixed herbs s&p blitz up into a smooth sauce, chuck on some mozzarella and bobs your uncle!

Reactions: 13
Who really cares what she eats in a day really?? You’d have to be pretty sad and boring to care what someone else eats 😂 did she really say ‘I’m not a massive health lover’ What the actual duck!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am in no way a Rebecca fan but something just doesn’t sit right with me when it comes to my.style.story 🤦🏻‍♀️
Says in her bio she’s going against the grain but I just get the same old trying too hard to be funny to get likes/followers as every other youtuber. Granted she’s not cashing in on her kids but I find her posts irritate me the same as rebeccas body positivity posts. It’s like she’s noticed moaning about things gets likes the same as Rebecca crying troll and posting pictures in her underwear spouting some tit about body positivity gets likes?

...although it could just be because my heads up my ass seeing as my darling children took it in turns to get up at hourly intervals last night. maybe I’ll have a mooch tomorrow and see if my opinion is still the same 🤷‍♀️

Also why is everyone’s what I eat in a day ‘realistic’ 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Haha
I am in no way a Rebecca fan but something just doesn’t sit right with me when it comes to my.style.story 🤦🏻‍♀️
Says in her bio she’s going against the grain but I just get the same old trying too hard to be funny to get likes/followers as every other youtuber. Granted she’s not cashing in on her kids but I find her posts irritate me the same as rebeccas body positivity posts. It’s like she’s noticed moaning about things gets likes the same as Rebecca crying troll and posting pictures in her underwear spouting some tit about body positivity gets likes?

...although it could just be because my heads up my ass seeing as my darling children took it in turns to get up at hourly intervals last night. maybe I’ll have a mooch tomorrow and see if my opinion is still the same 🤷‍♀️

Also why is everyone’s what I eat in a day ‘realistic’ 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
You’re correct. She had a thread on here many months ago and she went absolutely nuts over it. Printed off pages of comments and sat crying on stories about it - but then slates other people. I have never followed her so don’t have an opinion on her but her thread got deleted for some reason...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Who really cares what she eats in a day really?? You’d have to be pretty sad and boring to care what someone else eats 😂 did she really say ‘I’m not a massive health lover’ What the actual duck!! 😂😂😂
What on earth was that tuna thing 😂 I swear she just scooped up darling Mabel’s shite from outside 😂 And I’m not trolling tuna or eggs cause I like both 😂💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe Begs has served up a microwaved pitta for their tea the poor things 😩
I’m not a parent but if I look after my nieces and nephews I always make sure they have a home cooked warm meal.No matter what the weather is..

Reactions: 5
I know it’s sometimes hard to come up with ideas for dinners day in day out, especially that kiddies will eat! But I have never heard of naan bread as a pizza base & in the microwave - not even the oven or under the grill 🤢. Why not just make a pizza dough base, it’s not hard??
Anything would be a better dinner choice than that! Also if I served that to my hubby, he would for sure think it was a joke!

Reactions: 14
Did anyone see her give Woody cup of tea In his beaker 🤢 and why does she use oats milk in her smoothie but cows milk in her tea
1579717739181.png

Reactions: 10
Tuna eggy bread for duck sake

Did she mention she loves tuna and loves egg so she’s having tuna and egg because she just loves tuna and she loves egg
N woody had fried bread for brekky and lunch?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tuna fried bread and a fried egg 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Also what mother cooks there’s before their child ??

And when did she shop in M&S ??

Once again I’m left baffled and irritated 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tuna fried bread and a fried egg 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Also what mother cooks there’s before their child ??

And when did she shop in M&S ??

Once again I’m left baffled and irritated 😂🙄
Aren’t we all 😂 I honestly don’t know how she gets by in life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her vlog was dire. The anemic chips and fish cakes 🤮she doesn’t eat snacks but eats biscuits and a doughnut😂Constantly repeats herself. Omg I’ve lost the will to live 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.