Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's definitely seen the my style post then and yet she doesn't follow her?.... she's obviously read it here and then gone over to start blocking..... But she doesn't read tattle 🙄
Exactly. If she really doesn’t read here she wouldn’t know and would be blissfully unaware!

Reactions: 7
Do you know what i noticed this earlier and thought the same, its either someone who know's her or its her OMG plot twist how bleeping funny would it be if it was STEVE!!!!
I mean comparing yourself to Kardashian’s is a joke in itself haha you have 69k followers pet 😂😂 literally the only blogger/insta mum that page shames and it has nearly 15k followers it’s 100% her,she wants to cry wolf

Reactions: 5
I mean comparing yourself to Kardashian’s is a joke in itself haha you have 69k followers pet 😂😂 literally the only blogger/insta mum that page shames and it has nearly 15k followers it’s 100% her,she wants to cry wolf
its got to be her, thats why its easy for her to fish people out and check to see if they follow her rebeccalamb account an then block them

Reactions: 7
I bet it’s either a family member of her or Steve’s, or her one friend that set up the ukbloggers page 😂 whoever it is really doesn’t like her, bet she’s fuming trying to work out who it is 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: Beckehs DITL: Making stories begging jet2 for a free hol, creating fake accounts so she can cry troll.

Reactions: 4
There is this pic where she’s actually at the game keepers inn and the person who posted has tagged there aswel but further down the page they have also tagged a celebs pic as being in california so maybe you can tag where you like i dont know ive never used my location on the gram
39556F3E-02B4-4FDF-9E25-C2118A61B807.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
There is this pic where she’s actually at the game keepers inn and the person who posted has tagged there aswel but further down the page they have also tagged a celebs pic as being in california so maybe you can tag where you like i dont know ive never used my location on the gram
View attachment 75107
yes you can tag where ever you like, doesn’t mean you’re actually there

Haven’t had chance to read back yet but wow her what I eat in a day 🙈 how many calories does she wanna consume in one day?!?! No wonder she’s not loosing weight. I can’t believe she thinks she’s being healthy by having that smoothie and fried TUNA bread and eggs on toast 🤣 she is really copying Hannah Louise Evans! (She is weaning her baby) Her account is all about blueberry fried bread, oaty fingers... then Reb ‘let’s call them, urm oaty fingers’ Why is she making her boys mush to eat? And don’t get my started on amount of sugar, the chocolate moose fair enough, but to then eat 6 cookies and a donut 🤣
I actually like to watch what I eat in a day videos 🙈 Syd and Ell just made a really good healthy one, but Rebs motivates me to not eat anything like her 😃😃😄😄 Also love how she kept banging on about coconut oil and how it’s so healthy and how she drinks lots of water. Her diet is tit, I would be embarrassed to post that.
I said multiple times she is copying Hannah that is weaning her baby not a grown family of four x

Reactions: 3
Oh tit wtf have i just watched what in the name of kwik save is going on here the whole plate looks like it needs a blood transfusion
COLD sweetcorn straight out the tin seriously! God no no no and tuna eggy bread this girl is off her god damn rocker she’s gone she’s lost the plot View attachment 75071
wow that looks absolutely rank!!!!

Reactions: 2
I’m assuming she’s dragged Steve and woody our with her from what Steve has posted? Could he not of taken woody to soft play today instead? 🤨 or do something fun and educational with the poor lad

Reactions: 5
tit the bed!!! I just counted out about 3000 calories there at least how the duck is she losing weight 🤯 I thought the hot tuna recipe was disgusting then she rolls out bleeping mushy oats and starts slicing them up with a pizza cutter with all the finesse of the Yorkshire Ripper 🤢 I’m sorry but she either needs to lay off the Charlie or go to ENT and get her bleeping sinuses sorted out that sniffing does my nut in! And the speed she ate that food bleeping at I’m surprised she didn’t have indigestion. Between inhaling food and snorting coke she’s like a Dyson. She’s getting her hair put back dark today so she really will look like wacko jacko soon. Hi Rebecca I see you 👋🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
If I were her (literally a laughing stock) I would have to deactivate my Instagram account and YouTube I just wouldn’t be able to continue making a fool of myself. Surely she can see this insta life just isn’t working out for her, have some dignity woman and step away now.

Reactions: 20
If I were her (literally a laughing stock) I would have to deactivate my Instagram account and YouTube I just wouldn’t be able to continue making a fool of myself. Surely she can see this insta life just isn’t working out for her, have some dignity woman and step away now.
This would absolutely be the best thing for her. Just deactivate everything, put her phone down and go get a normal part-time job. She's doing nothing but making a fool of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just watched the WIEIAD video - I bet Alfie was buzzing he was going to a friends house for tea 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
tit the bed!!! I just counted out about 3000 calories there at least how the duck is she losing weight 🤯 I thought the hot tuna recipe was disgusting then she rolls out bleeping mushy oats and starts slicing them up with a pizza cutter with all the finesse of the Yorkshire Ripper 🤢 I’m sorry but she either needs to lay off the Charlie or go to ENT and get her bleeping sinuses sorted out that sniffing does my nut in! And the speed she ate that food bleeping at I’m surprised she didn’t have indigestion. Between inhaling food and snorting coke she’s like a Dyson. She’s getting her hair put back dark today so she really will look like wacko jacko soon. Hi Rebecca I see you 👋🏻
This whole comment had me in stitches hahah wacko jacko

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Genuinely struggling to see why Steve is still with her. She brings nothing to the table at all. She’s beyond stupid, she’s not a great mum, she can’t cook to save herself, she flaunts herself all over the internet at any given chance, she doesn’t know how to clean properly.. I really do think he’s wasted his life with her and as much as he’s a knob, I think he would be a much better man with the right woman.
I honestly think its because of the boys, she would not let him take the boys, because they are her meal ticket until they're 18. It sounds awful, but as a mother she certainly doesn't put the boys first and makes no attempt to better herself so she can provide and be a better mother. The food she cooks is disgusting, when the boys are ill, they are dragged all over, unlike when she's ill and she stays in bed. I can imagine her saying to Steve, you either marry me or you don't see the boys. They are her negotiating tools. Baby number 3 will probably appear after the honeymoon, unless he has the snip, she wants attention and another guaranteed source of income. I hate the way her and her bloody sheep refer to themselves as 'mamas', but then I suppose it's quite apt as most of their vocabularies are as stunted as her and remain at quite an infantile level. Never seen so many women who treat motherhood and running a house like it's make believe. Having babies as if they're props. Quite a few who are very active on IG when pregnant seem quite distanced or cold once their babies have been born, the pictures look staged, rather than real life most new mums don't have time or energy to slap on a face of make up, put an out fit together, just to sit at home and pose for endless pictures. Sorry I know I've gone off on a tangent but I've noticed just how many of these influencers and Instamums are like Rebegga, there's a whole generation of kids thinking it's quite normal for their pregnant mums to parade around in underwear taking photos and posting them online for every pervert to look at. Nothings sacred or private anymore.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.