Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t Tara the women who’s defending Rebegga her new Bessie mate have a thread 😂👌

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t Tara the women who’s defending Rebegga her new Bessie mate have a thread 😂👌
Apparently she’s an opinionated mum AND an opinionated wife. That’s a lot of opinions for somebody who doesn’t like people who have opinions.
Could I say opinions anymore times? duck it OPINIONS.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well I don’t know who taught her about arseholes but the saying actually goes “opinions are like arseholes everyone has one”. 🤣🤣 I’m in knots how can her followers actually be more stupid than her. I mean I don’t know anyone who doesn’t keep their hole to themselves. Do we have anyone on tattle who likes to fling their hole about like opinions come on now own up 🤣 Seriously Rebecca your followers and you deserve each other bleeping cretins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Apparently she’s an opinionated mum AND an opinionated wife. That’s a lot of opinions for somebody who doesn’t like people who have opinions.
Could I say opinions anymore times? duck it OPINIONS.
Her husband must love her opinions 😂 she’s just a sheep who licks beggas saggy hole (she may as well have it out to show everyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Got an idea for you Reb, get the gifted Jam out of the cupboard it will be mouldy cos you won’t have used it but empty it in the bin wash it out and replace it with the Morrison’s savers version. Bobs your uncle and Jam is your Aunt. The tattlers will never know 😄

What’s wrong with tea? My 2 year old loves a cuppa every now and again
So does mine 😅

Reactions: 2
From Rebecca’s stories just now I reckon she’s seen that account talking about her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's been crying. You can see it in her eyes in the stupid bleeping something above her head post 🙄
Genuinely stop giving a duck instead of just posting about doing it and I promise you Rebecca, you will be happier 👍

Reactions: 9
Ooh what was the story??

Posting quotes about let people talk, people are going to talk about you know matter what. The usual crap she posts but I reckon it’s aimed at that insta profile that’s been mentioned on here last few days

Reactions: 8
What is that tea. So many questions. Does she know naan and pittas are different? Is that actually their tea? Is she trolling us? I mean..... I’ve really seen it all. I’m gonna upload it to rate my plate

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly who needs to watch the soaps when you can read here😂 shame Rebeggas content is nothing worth winning awards over 😂

Reactions: 6
How can she say that tea is sooohhh yummehh when theyve never had it before? And are you telling me her and steve survive the evening oh a naan with a bit of cheese and sausage on it? Maybe thats why the boys are up so early coz they are starving!!! Thats more of a lunch? Or am i wrong

Reactions: 18
She does sod all for most of the day and that vile concoction is all she can produce for tonight’s tea? She is the epitome of laziness! If I’d served that up to any of my kids they’d have left home and I wouldn’t have blamed them 🤣 Why does she buy bags of grated cheese....it doesn’t taste the same and a block takes seconds to grate 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.