Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You look great!! thank you this was exactly what I was meaning cos for a second I was upset and thought "jesus christ! if she's a size smaller than me I must look even more terrible than I think" however, then I gave my head a wobble and remembered she chats tit! But the same can't be said for an impressionable size 8 young girl who's starving herself who see's Rebecca and thinks if she's only "one size" bigger than me I mustn't be as thin as I think!

Have we had a positive ID on Steve yet? Was that him in the flat pack desk picture? If not maybe someone should ring north yorkshire police and report a missing person!
was just about to say I think it’s time we reported Steve as missing 😂

totally agree with the body chat, if her lies can Make us question our bodies then what is she doing to impressionable followers! I’m a size 12 and I’m slimmer than Rebecca in the thighs and waist but large chest and sadly, backside 🙈 skinny jeans will never be my friend. I’v always said she has a fine figure for her lifestyle, but I do think she lies about her size.

Reactions: 8
You look great!! thank you this was exactly what I was meaning cos for a second I was upset and thought "jesus christ! if she's a size smaller than me I must look even more terrible than I think" however, then I gave my head a wobble and remembered she chats tit! But the same can't be said for an impressionable size 8 young girl who's starving herself who see's Rebecca and thinks if she's only "one size" bigger than me I mustn't be as thin as I think!

Have we had a positive ID on Steve yet? Was that him in the flat pack desk picture? If not maybe someone should ring north yorkshire police and report a missing person!
Thank you and I only posted this photo to show all of you what size 12 is in reality yes if I wanted to fit in 8 I could squeeze myself in but that’s not what normal people do! It’s not fair xx

Thank you and I only posted this photo to show all of you what size 12 is in reality yes if I wanted to fit in 8 I could squeeze myself in but that’s not what normal people do! It’s not fair xx

Reactions: 3
That Boohoo haul is comedy gold 😂 She’s got a cheek though wearing white for her hen do. That girl has seen more cockends than weekends and she’s wearing bleeping WHITE! And is Steve the holy green giant that she’s bought him tiny little joggers but massive bleeping tops. And for the record beggy you don’t suit all in one’s you look like one of the Von Trapp family from The Sound of Music.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So on here a few of us have mentioned how quiet Steve has been, and low and behold 2 posts on his IG stories this morning interestingly he can't be seen in either post because they're scenery and both we're posted within minutes of Rebegga posting on her account, almost as if one person is uploading to both accounts. Rebecca it's obvious that you read here, stop posting from Steve's account and stop faking what you buy on shopping trips, you're not bright enough to carry off a lie convincingly, the whole jam farce yesterday shows how dishonest you are.
Got an idea for you Reb, get the gifted Jam out of the cupboard it will be mouldy cos you won’t have used it but empty it in the bin wash it out and replace it with the Morrison’s savers version. Bobs your uncle and Jam is your Aunt. The tattlers will never know 😄

So classy giving a 2 year old tea.
What’s wrong with tea? My 2 year old loves a cuppa every now and again

Reactions: 5
What’s wrong with tea? My 2 year old loves a cuppa every now and again
[/QUOTE]

It limits the absorption of iron and some say calcium in young children

Reactions: 4
She is so quiet now because she reads it here all the time and still can’t figure out what does she do wrong and has no idea what to post now so I guess it will be one of those which princess am I going to be or some sort of quiz me filters

Reactions: 9
The “desk”......

that isn’t a desk. It’s a ladder shelf. It’s not a desk!

if you sit at that to ‘work’ where are your legs going to go Rebecca?!

what.an.idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Theres a few comments about her on my .style.story , people are definitely seeing through her 👍🏼

Reactions: 9
The “desk”......

that isn’t a desk. It’s a ladder shelf. It’s not a desk!

if you sit at that to ‘work’ where are your legs going to go Rebecca?!

what.an.idiot.
There's on book on it called the 4 hour work week...sounds too much of a stretch for her though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just watched her boohoo haul 🙈
I actually do think she looks like she's lost a bit of weight, but she's still packing herself in to clothes that don't fit!
Also not sure why she feels the need to dress like a slapper constantly, I'm all for women wearing what they want but she's got no clue how to style anything 🤦‍♀️

Also...
*Holds up grey leapord print shirt for 2SS*
"So I got him this shirt, I think it's like a leapord print shirt"

Fooooking hell 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.