Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't give 2 shits what she weighs or what size she is, I just wish she'd dress for her figure!!

Reactions: 23
First that’s not a desk it’s a ladder shelf with an extended piece. If you google desk ladder they shouldn’t have the shelves under the desk bit. Second why has she been waiting weeks for 2SS to build that it could’ve easily taken her 30 mins by herself. Lazy and needs a man to wipe her arse. Third why does she think she’s a domestic goddess because she empties the dishwasher, makes a bed and wipes down a side?! Pretty sure every person in the world does those without even thinking about it. Her content really has gone down the drain

Reactions: 28
Desk?!?! It's a bloody bookcase, one of those ladder style shelves. I've never seen anyone use one of those as a desk. Wtf. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For someone that's self employed, she doesn't have many box files for her several years worth of invoices, receipts and tax returns. Unless they keep them somewhere more suitable than a home office? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For someone that's self employed, she doesn't have many box files for her several years worth of invoices, receipts and tax returns. Unless they keep them somewhere more suitable than a home office? 🤔
TBF, most of my business invoices are electronic and I keep them on a cloud rather than paper copies.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure she said this morning she was going to be quiet on stories today yet she’s done over 20 🤣 I wonder how she manages to get anything done with one hand because the other one has her phone permanently attached to it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
how much did she say she weighed?
I wear size 12 even though size 10 fits me okey and I am wearing here too size 10 I don’t think she is size 12 and it’s nothing wrong being size 14 or 16 but she is making other girls feeling upset they can’t fit in size 12 and she can in 10 while they are the same body build x
C9A03820-5452-4343-8405-2A46534D0B83.jpeg

I meant top not too

Reactions: 13
Just gonna leave these here...... everything she says or does rotates around the word SEXY! She’s obsessed with herself and looks, so vain Rebecca and it’s definitely not a SEXY trait!
This is the face she does that pisses me off more than I wish to admit

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t need a functional desk because she does sweet duck all! She just wants a super cute place to put her little cute plant pots and take pics of it for the gram. Those bleeping plants have more brain cells than her 🙄

Reactions: 18
Is it normal to have a puppy checked 3 times since buying it? What do you get them checked for?

Reactions: 2
I wear size 12 even though size 10 fits me okey and I am wearing here too size 10 I don’t think she is size 12 and it’s nothing wrong being size 14 or 16 but she is making other girls feeling upset they can’t fit in size 12 and she can in 10 while they are the same body build xView attachment 74468View attachment 74468View attachment 74468

I meant top not too
You look great!! thank you this was exactly what I was meaning cos for a second I was upset and thought "jesus christ! if she's a size smaller than me I must look even more terrible than I think" however, then I gave my head a wobble and remembered she chats tit! But the same can't be said for an impressionable size 8 young girl who's starving herself who see's Rebecca and thinks if she's only "one size" bigger than me I mustn't be as thin as I think!

Have we had a positive ID on Steve yet? Was that him in the flat pack desk picture? If not maybe someone should ring north yorkshire police and report a missing person!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just seen her 'idol' Lucys boys bedroom it's lovely it's really warm and homely and thay have a really nice set of bunk beds not old mattresses on the floor!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.