Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaaaaa Woody’s cheeky smile has made my day! bless 😂

also I know it’s an awful thing to say about a child but I noticed in that story yesterday of her eating a cookie, alfie was trying to get himself in shot eating a cookie as well, it just really grated on me, she needs to nip the show-off behaviour in the bud because it’ll do him no favours at school.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

also I know it’s an awful thing to say about a child but I noticed in that story yesterday of her eating a cookie, alfie was trying to get himself in shot eating a cookie as well, it just really grated on me, she needs to nip the show-off behaviour in the bud because it’ll do him no favours at school.
Alfie does this all the while, it’s so irritating.

Reactions: 14

She's a born show off herself so probably laughs or encourages Alfie to make sure he's number one and copying mummeh when there's a camera around no doubt makes her really really super proud that he's a little poser like her .

Reactions: 5
No protein powder is not for bulking, it is an additional source of say 20g protein in one go approx 100kcal per 20g.
Oh right sorry....

What's the use of it though if you're not exercising? Surely it's to build muscle?

Scrummy corn beef ash for tea today guys, with a side order of bloody finger 😋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I have protein shakes made with water or almond milk to keep me full for longer so I don't snack on crap. Around 130 calories and would keep me full until next meal. That doesnt work if you are shovelling crap in your gob though in addition to it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why pick up your phone and take a picture of your bloody finger? Why not just do the normal thing and wash it and put a plaster on?

I am actually sick and tired of these influencers thinking they are hard done by. They spend every day at home with their kids, get to put them to bed every night and mess around all day. I’ve seen another influencer today (won’t mention her name on this thread) moaning about knowing your wort. You’re not running a business. You are begging for free stuff and talking to a camera about it. I don’t see what’s so hard about it

Reactions: 16
Oh right sorry....

What's the use of it though if you're not exercising? Surely it's to build muscle?
If you are trying to build muscle mass you need a higher protein intake (because the body uses protein to repair and grow the muscles after you've worked out). These shakes offer a really simple and quick way to add 20g towards your daily protein goal. People often drink them in the hour after they've worked out, so the body has a supply of protein ready at the point the body needs it to repair the damage caused by the workout, or at night when you realise you haven't quite hit your protein target for the day.

If you are not working out, you do not need them because most meat eaters hit their required daily intake of protein in one meal, therefore any extra protein you are eating is just taking on board more calories.

When you are already eating the calories from a breakfast of banana cake, a gregs lunch and a comfort food dinner followed by mince pies and cream for pudding and not following any form of weight training routine you do not need to be adding more calories in the form of a pointless protein shake!

Maybe she has maybe seen some of these gym bunny insta girls (towie girls etc) using them, because they go to the gym to work their glutes and have a shake for breakfast after and thought she'd try it too, minus the healthy lifestyle and gym routine....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh right sorry....

Technically, people who train will have it post training (weights) it's a quick dose of protein to aid the muscle development and healing, to have it when you aren't training is pretty pointless as she won't be tracking macros to hit specific goals, therefore the amount of protein she is consuming is irrelevant as she isn't tracking it. She's likely just having it as she thinks it will fill her up for longer as protein can however you can get the same amount of protein from food, so protein shakes are not necessary, they are just convenient.

Speaking as someone who does track macros and weight trains, I can get my protein needs from food alone, a protein shake is however just convenient at times.

Reactions: 7
1.30 in the afternoon and she is in her pyjamas and dressing gown? You lazy, lazy slob! And she is just editing a realleh funneh video of her and Steve talkin’ t’camra - I can hardly contain myself. Beckeh, you’re not funny, you make me cringe when you try to be funny. Please. Stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cant wait for thursdays video with stevios i just hope there’s no tuppence shaving 😖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s just been asked about her hair in her q&a she said her hair isn’t in the best condition since going blonde... yet in the same sentence says it’s softer?? Wtf??? She isn’t all there surely

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she’s just been asked about her hair in her q&a she said her hair isn’t in the best condition since going blonde... yet in the same sentence says it’s softer?? Wtf??? She isn’t all there surely
She should really use more if the conditioning treatment she advertised a few months ago, apparently it was great for conditioning her hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why pick up your phone and take a picture of your bloody finger? Why not just do the normal thing and wash it and put a plaster on?

I am actually sick and tired of these influencers thinking they are hard done by. They spend every day at home with their kids, get to put them to bed every night and mess around all day. I’ve seen another influencer today (won’t mention her name on this thread) moaning about knowing your wort. You’re not running a business. You are begging for free stuff and talking to a camera about it. I don’t see what’s so hard about it
100% this!

Reactions: 1
Bullshit she cleans as she goes and spends an hour cleaning a day. Her sink is full everyday even with a dishwasher, her slippers are vile and so are the boy’s socks, she wears the same pjs for over a week to name a few. I’ll say it again tidying a room or making your bed isn’t cleaning!! God she rarely cleans herself never mind the house🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.