Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t want to sound vile here but those pizzas looked like she’d gone outside and found some old dog tit and placed it on the pizza.
It doesn’t take long to actually make pizza dough (I do it every Friday!) she could have made them a proper pizza (with a lot more cheese!)

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t take long to actually make pizza dough (I do it every Friday!) she could have made them a proper pizza (with a lot more cheese!)
She could you’re right but don’t be silly, her me time & licking Steve’s rim is much more important

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
i don’t want to sound vile here but those pizzas looked like she’d gone outside and found some old dog tit and placed it on the pizza.
She and Steve have no shame, they show themselves on nights out with their mates, buying clothes, cars etc, eating take aways going out to eat. Then the boys treated differently to each other, but still both aren't particularly well looked after. When they're ill there needs come second, clothes gifted ill fitting and completely unhealthy and inadequate diet. The fact her mother watches her videos and defends her, speaks volumes about the way she was probably dragged up and would explain why she is clueless when it comes to parenting and running a home

Reactions: 7
Wait at the end of the blog she says Alfie is playing on the iPad because he has no school tomorrow and he gets to stay off And play longer than Woody? So does woody go to nursery then?

It also looks like Woody has got a nice new thick duvet

Reactions: 1
that ‘vlog’ honestly. Who needs to see Rebegga folding clothes in her little crop top and making a glass of water? And it was sponsored? Her food shop is the same every bloody week why does she even post it? Who really cares? Plus half the stuff in her trolley she didn’t even have on the table to show. I haven’t seen her buy any of the food she was given and advertised and ‘loved’ either! She literally bores the living tit out of me

That video 😫 wow, she is the most boring person on this planet. She is so so desperate for content. Basically a video of her moping about doing absolutely nothing while woody slept (probably due to boredom) and Alfie played on the iPad. How can she even insult people by claiming that’s her job? It’s absolutely dire

Reactions: 14
I dont get the big line under her eyes, is that from cheek fillers?! She never used to have it!

Reactions: 8
That video 😫 wow, she is the most boring person on this planet. She is so so desperate for content. Basically a video of her moping about doing absolutely nothing while woody slept (probably due to boredom) and Alfie played on the iPad. How can she even insult people by claiming that’s her job? It’s absolutely dire
it really is so bloody boring!!! How can she think anyone wants to see that 😂 I feel so sorry for those boys constantly having a camera shoved in their faces 😩

Reactions: 3
I really don’t think these influencers understand how much they put their families lives in danger by broadcasting everything.
Just finished watching Don’t duck With Cats on Netflix, anyone else seen it???

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Told you she’s desperate for content, she’s now asking for ideas from her sheep because she can’t think of anything herself.

P.s where’s the slow cooker? I miss it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don’t think these influencers understand how much they put their families lives in danger by broadcasting everything.
Yes! I was amazed at how they could find out so much about where he was with so little information!

Reactions: 1
Unreal isn’t it! That guy made my skin crawl & I wanted to scream at his mum. The powers of the internet, scary how easily people can find you if they want too though!

Told you she’s desperate for content, she’s now asking for ideas from her sheep because she can’t think of anything herself.

P.s where’s the slow cooker? I miss it
Santa didn’t get her a new one with a lid! :cry: Bet she’s stocking up on foil ready for the next ‘ten things you can make even slower in the slow cooker‘ vid

duck sakes ten pages in on a new thread where have i been i hear you ask DYING bleeping dying 😫 and i figured if i watched rebegga it’d end me!

Im here for notifications, i shall go and do some catching up now my brain can engage enough to read a sentence

Reactions: 12
Yes! I was amazed at how they could find out so much about where he was with so little information!
I know! And here’s Rebegga videoing the views from her windows and her house is easily Googleable..... 😳 mental really!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.