Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the name of his gf the one he was with for years before beckeh dingle and she doesn't have a daughter so safe to say it's deffo his niece 👍

Also, can someone into bodybuilding tell me this...... Is protein powder for bulking? 😣
Does he not see her anymore? I’d love to know what happened as it’s like she dropped off the earth. I can imagine beckeh got VERY jealous of the attention a child got. Seems right up her street to behave like that.

Reactions: 3
Does he not see her anymore? I’d love to know what happened as it’s like she dropped off the earth. I can imagine beckeh got VERY jealous of the attention a child got. Seems right up her street to behave like that.
I imagine Steves sis was at centre parcs when they went the day after ellehs nana died so I don't know in all honesty....

Maybe when beckeh and Steve started getting bigger on Instagram the parents of faith understandably weren't comfy with their daughter being shown to that many people or Alfie came along and that became priority instead 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Where was the full fat milk? Surely Woody shouldn’t be drinking green topped milk at his age? Don’t know maybe I’m wrong but I always thought it was full fat until they were about 5!! She can’t get Woody the right milk but makes sure she gets her little oat milk for her healthehh little smoothehhs.

Reactions: 12
Where was the full fat milk? Surely Woody shouldn’t be drinking green topped milk at his age? Don’t know maybe I’m wrong but I always thought it was full fat until they were about 5!! She can’t get Woody the right milk but makes sure she gets her little oat milk for her healthehh little smoothehhs.
Yep my health visitor said full fat, obviously more calories ( we know this) and kids need them.
I give mine green if we have nothing else at all but I get to the shop the same day. Is Rebecca actually serious, I can't believe her. She's getting worse and I didn't think it was possible.

Reactions: 7
All 3 of mine tried full fat milk and it made them constipated so we had to take them off it and have had green top ever since.. but my kids have a balanced diet unlike the Rebeggar family *cough* *cough* 😜😜

You can give semi skimmed from age 2 now providing that the child has a good diet and is growing well for their age. So while it’s okay for most toddlers to have semi skimmed, right now it’s not okay for woody because the poor wee guy doesn’t have a decent diet and he doesn’t seem to grow much at all.

Reactions: 11
I know the name of his gf the one he was with for years before beckeh dingle and she doesn't have a daughter so safe to say it's deffo his niece 👍

Also, can someone into bodybuilding tell me this...... Is protein powder for bulking? 😣
No protein powder is not for bulking, it is an additional source of say 20g protein in one go approx 100kcal per 20g.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure how long a 1 cup measurement has equalled a tea mug but perhaps I’ve been doing things wrong all this time? 🤔

• Haha
Woody you little legend! 🤣🤣🤣
He’s sick of your crappy pancakes that you obviously only do for golden boy

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone give little woody a bloody medal. He looked like he full on knew her pancakes we're gonna be tit so didn't bother even tasting it. The cheeky grin when he put his plate in the sink finished me off😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
‘Steve take a pic of me making pancakes showing my arse off in my tight leggings’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She must think she’s mum of the year when she makes pancakes & banana bread. Stop trying to be extra because woody has just mugged you right off in front of thousands of people, proving your cooking is in fact shite like we all thought it was! Give him some cereal and fruit I’m sure he’d enjoy that more.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn't she just do a YouTube video about being more thrifty and how she was gonna start saving blah blah blah....then goes and does an ad for oh my dosh? For somebody who has been doing this "job" for as long as she has she should be bloody embarrassed at the end result of her work. She doesn't deserve to get to 100k followers and get the play button that she so desperately wants as her work ethic is tit...actually she has no work ethic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Woody's face putting her tit pancakes in the bin, I'm dying, he is my spirit animal :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The best thing she could do at this point is give Woody his own channel because he is priceless, She's an hole, Steve's a knob, Alfie is unbearable, but Woody is just the best :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t think thicko understands the logic of earning cash back.
Why would you start in January when you’ve already spent so much money in December?
You’ve then got to spend even more to earn anything back.🤦‍♀️
Obviously you can start it when you want but stop bullshitting people and talking out your hole you bint.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.