Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beckeh needs to follow Katykicker on Instagram because her lists are actual bleeping lists let me tell you.

Also she doesn’t read stuff about her but I commented on blogger unveiled and now I’m blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched the video..it’s hilarious. Nothing happens, I’m sure most of the views are just for giggles. Her day is utterly dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just got back from my weekly shop at Aldi and saw this. Just think what meals our Rebs could make all at once.... Little bit of Chicken Curreh cos Steve likes Chicken, A little Sausage Caserole cos she likes little chipolata Sausages and a little bit of chilli cos we all know how busey she is so she doesn't have to worry about tea, she can just dish it all up..... super quick and easy 🙌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Her office is bare and mean not spacious and clutter free ... there is a difference...and those fairy lights up on the wall look really really tit.

Reactions: 19
Her office is bare and mean not spacious and clutter free ... there is a difference...and those fairy lights up on the wall look really really tit.
If you actually look behind her in the random hole in the wall, it’s piled high with tit. She showed a glimpse of it in some video or picture. It’s a mess

Reactions: 4
If you actually look behind her in the random hole in the wall, it’s piled high with tit. She showed a glimpse of it in some video or picture. It’s a mess
Is that the doorway that leads outside? I would not be happy about that. There seems to be zero security in that house 😲

Reactions: 6
Oh kill me now.....she’s got most of the things in her to do list done....there were only 6 things on it FFS! My daughter and me were laughing about her this morning....she had me on loud speaker whilst she cleaned the little pub she runs, then helped her husband prep the food for the restaurant for the day, she then went to Ikea and bought two storage units which she built when she got home! Tonight she’s got her 2 children ready for school tomorrow, put them to bed and was back down to work in the pub at 8. That’s a f*****g productive day Rebecca. We both follow her for the tit content and the laughs but she really is a joke 🤦🏻‍♀️😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oreos sprinkled on some shop bought cake mix... boom... there you have an Oreo cake 😩 can’t wait for the tutorial for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dark hair or light hair and your options to that are yes or no 😂 excuse me?

That cake looks bleeping vile, the fact she’s eating cake at 9pm is probably a good indication of why she’s piled it on. Also why not do that with the boys in the day? Nah they can sit on their tablets instead and play on baking cake apps. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Becky writing her todo list made me think...my three year old will attempt to make her bed, choose her outfit for the day, show off her outfit to siblings, get the lead and help me with walking the dog, take imaginary pictures and talk about what we can see in the park,help make lunch/dinner, her tortilla pizza creations have sweet corn and peppers unlike Becky’s. She also does her ‘homework’ which is writing her name and random words she knows in a list, reads to her dolls and pretends she is on television reading the news and weather.
Some days she fits in all this and attending nursery. A three year old has a more productive day and helps others more than Becky.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Also I predicted she’d get to this year then give up and dye it back dark before the wedding 😂 she’s too lazy to maintain blonde.

Reactions: 15
Oh look now she’s asking if she suits dark or light hair better. She must realise the light is tit

Reactions: 18
I just can't watch anymore I'm done with these narcissistic self absorbed types 🙄 seems to be a common trait, and none of them have actual friends!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.