Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally just put that book down, after a hard year I was wanting something to guide me, felt really motivated and positive.... and two seconds later I picked up my phone to see Bec’s holding it 😑 is it bad that I’m really annoyed at her for killing my vibe 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I literally just put that book down, after a hard year I was wanting something to guide me, felt really motivated and positive.... and two seconds later I picked up my phone to see Bec’s holding it 😑 is it bad that I’m really annoyed at her for killing my vibe 😆
I wouldn't worry she's probably looking at the pictures, she doesn't know how to read or write I don't think

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't worry she's probably looking at the pictures, she doesn't know how to read or write I don't think
It’s main point is the benefits of getting up an hour or two earlier than usual. Probably the last she will post about it, or a boring 6am story in a couple days time where she says she’s super super happy because she got up super super early.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: Beckeh is going back brown, had a sore nose after a night on’t town ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The love islanders mums should post about how they're being trolled. HYPOCRITE! Tattle is no different to you posting that to 80 THOUSAND followers Rebecca.

Reactions: 10
Grabecca at it again hinting for jet2 to gift them another holiday. Think we can be safe in the knowledge that after that shocking video she did last year they wont gift a trip again.......

Reactions: 15
That pic of her in mirror in the gym gear this morning is Photoshopped beyond belief!! Sorry but her arms actually look toned and muscular - there’s no way!!! Biggest hypocrite going with the whole body positivity shite she spouts. Get back to your Oreos love.

Reactions: 22
07C7A919-E9F2-438C-8B75-BEE70EC586E2.jpeg If she’s so happy with her body, why does she edit her pics. No way is this the same body shape

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Anyone else notice LJC posted this yesterday and suddenly the beggar is posing EXACTLY the same, when she usually does that stupid leg and pointy toe tit😂 Maybe she just annoys me so much that everything she does fucks me off now..🙃🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Photoshopped much Begs ?? 😳😳😳

Not so bodeh positive now are ya 🤣

She’s a first class bellend

Reactions: 9
Why does she put gym clothes on to sit in the house eating Oreos all day?

Obviously Alfie got more for his birthday than Woody got for Christmas 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Gym clothes ✔, protein shake ✔, forgets to mention the last time she moved her body more than the walk from the sofa to the fridge.... was July last year ✔

Honestly what is the deal here? Does she truly believe she's living a healthier lifestyle by just wearing the gym gear?

Or has she just latched onto a lifestyle she wishes she had and has copied the bits that are easy to copy to make the simpleton sheep followers believe she lives it.... The clothes, the shake, the motivational book.

The book, ffs, the spine crease evidenced she'd not read past the first page and yet she wrote she couldn't put it down 🙈 I'm cringing so bad for her atm.

The girl isn't all there 🥴

Reactions: 13
Yes, she’s shrunk and pushed herself in. As you can see she’s pushed the wall with her and it’s now a curve 😂
Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also - what lovely gifts for Alfie. Why couldn't she have spent her own money like that for woody? It was all gifted crap. She puts so much more thought into Alfie's gifts. Awful.

Reactions: 11
Has she seriously bought woody a gift for Alfie’s birthday? I don’t agree with doing that, it’s Alfie’s birthday, teach your kid about birthdays and that it’s not about him

Reactions: 13
Hopefully they’ll all (minus Woody) get trapped in Jumanji

Has she seriously bought woody a gift for Alfie’s birthday? I don’t agree with doing that, it’s Alfie’s birthday, teach your kid about birthdays and that it’s not about him
My mum did this with me & my sisters - woody is only two, he won’t understand and I can see why she’s done it. Little woody never gets spoilt anyway he deserves presents!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.