Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is scraping the barrel for content ideas isn’t she?! A dessert video in January 😳 and as for the wedding, when they first booked it she did a couple of videos but I swear it’s hardly been mentioned since?! Surely theyve has to pay a deposit so it will go ahead?!
Think she was hoping she'd be hashtag gifted everything for it 🤣 when she hasn't been I think the novelty has wore off and reality has dawned that for once in her life she'll have to put her hands in her pockets 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think she rushed the wedding videos she did a few months ago. Now is the time she could have put them up, not last year when she was pissing her pants because Steve finally agreed

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

Posh beans on toarrst, oreeeoooo caaaake, im just like nigella, but i cant baaaake

• Haha
Reactions: 45
“God I miss this hair, can’t wait to go back dark!”
surely she knows it’s not going to be as lovely and thick and shiny as that picture seeing as she’s spent months frying it ginger😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Funny how the weddings been mentioned on here and now she’s mentioning the hen do & wedding on her stories.. But you don’t read here do you Rebs👀

Reactions: 27
So she’s been trying to go blonde for almost a year now, and she’s suddenly decided that she really misses her dark hair! What a waste of time and money.

Reactions: 26
On the beg for another holiday....Planning on taking Alfie out of school again!!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Love how she mixes cream cheese and single cream with absolutely no sweetness at all, you are meant to add icing sugar numb nuts, and the biscuit base didn't have any sugar in either. Ewwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else think that she only went blonde in the first place so her instagram pictures would be ‘perfect’ as they all would look the same?
The dark is so much prettier, even that lighter brown she had a while back was better than the straw colour 🤢.

“God I miss this hair, can’t wait to go back dark!”
surely she knows it’s not going to be as lovely and thick and shiny as that picture seeing as she’s spent months frying it ginger😂
Was just thinking that myself, and not only that, her face has been ruined since then with whatever she’s done to it

Reactions: 6
I am honestly dumbfounded by that car crash of a video I have just watched 😱!! It is January and majority of people are on a health kick but no not Rebecca ...... those recipes (I use the term loosely) would cause a heart attack 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember when my hair was fried when I tried going blonde. Nothing took to it for months, it would be okay for a few weeks and then fade back to ginger. In the end I just grew it out because nothing else would work. Near the end it looked like a nice ombré effect but for ages I looked a right twit. So good luck to her going back dark, I can see it being a right laugh. 🤣

Late to the party here but I’ve just watched the first 2 mins of the “Steve does my make up” video and oh my god how dull and pathetic they really are. Why would anyone be interested and what guy in their right mind would participate in such drivel. The comments are just unbelievable, who are these people commenting couple goals and saying it’s the funniest thing they’ve ever seen? It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 12
I remember when my hair was fried when I tried going blonde. Nothing took to it for months, it would be okay for a few weeks and then fade back to ginger. In the end I just grew it out because nothing else would work. Near the end it looked like a nice ombré effect but for ages I looked a right twit. So good luck to her going back dark, I can see it being a right laugh. 🤣
Same, I experiment loads with my hair so after going blonde, then lilac, then grey and then blue my hair was so dry, not as bad as Rebs though 🤣 but when I tried to go back brown my ends wouldn’t take. My mum is a hairdresser and even she couldn’t sort it 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I have bob hair anyway but I literally just had to have khaki hair for a while and grow it out.
Hope she can’t get the ends a nice colour 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I haven’t posted on here for a while but I had to come on and say wtf is that desserts video?? 😬 and why do they all include Oreos? 😂 ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.