Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not know her children at all? Most of what Alfie has bar the Lego and owl is random tat. It’s about time she started treating him like a 6 year old and not a toddler 🙄 And of course he will get more than Woody because he’s golden boy.

Reactions: 7
Hopefully they’ll all (minus Woody) get trapped in Jumanji

My mum did this with me & my sisters - woody is only two, he won’t understand and I can see why she’s done it. Little woody never gets spoilt anyway he deserves presents!
I don’t agree with it, maybe it’s because it was never done with me I just don’t see the point 🥱 it’s not his birthday it’s Alfie’s

OMG how short and dumpy she was in the video the other day , compared to the picture today , look like two completely different bodies ! Liar liar your photoshop skills are dire !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but she spends absolutely nothing on those kids. The stuff she has bought resembles what a family member would buy your child, just a few little things to open. Is it just me or? I’m not saying you have to spend hundreds on your children for their birthdays and if you haven’t got the money then fair enough but when you’re constantly buying yourself clothes, hair salon trips, lash/ nail infills every month then you clearly can afford to treat them on their birthdays! If he likes lego why not buy him a bigger set you can do together and he could spend time playing with and adding to, not the cheapest one in the shop that will be made and forgotten about in 10 minutes. That child’s gonna be so behind, my child at 6 would enjoy playing his games consoles Nintendo switch etc not sea monkeys and a kite. I just don’t understand how someone can be so self centred!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but she spends absolutely nothing on those kids. The stuff she has bought resembles what a family member would buy your child, just a few little things to open. Is it just me or? I’m not saying you have to spend hundreds on your children for their birthdays and if you haven’t got the money then fair enough but when you’re constantly buying yourself clothes, hair salon trips, lash/ nail infills every month then you clearly can afford to treat them on their birthdays! If he likes lego why not buy him a bigger set you can do together and he could spend time playing with and adding to, not the cheapest one in the shop that will be made and forgotten about in 10 minutes. That child’s gonna be so behind, my child at 6 would enjoy playing his games consoles Nintendo switch etc not sea monkeys and a kite. I just don’t understand how someone can be so self centred!
She's basically picked up some bits from the works, probably in the sale. Like you said, if not only her but also Steve didn't spend so much on themsves, her gifts wouldn't look so mean. Don't know how much the owl was but the other stuff probably came to £10.still better than the gifted tablet they gave Woody, they only bought him Wellies.

She's basically picked up some bits from the works, probably in the sale. Like you said, if not only her but also Steve didn't spend so much on themsves, her gifts wouldn't look so mean. Don't know how much the owl was but the other stuff probably came to £10.still better than the gifted tablet they gave Woody, they only bought him Wellies.
Exactly. As long as they have everything they need then cheap tat will do for the kids. And I haven’t been following her that long but that doesn’t even surprise me!

Reactions: 6
This is very odd! I have a 5yo who will be 6 in May and he plays xbox with his 7yo brother! Or little toys like stikbots/ transformers etc. I don’t get why Alfie is treated like he’s still 3 years old 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Everything in moderation .... she’s got the split wrong.
50%processed tit and sweet crap
30% hmp special
10% Steve’s seed because it’s good to have protein and seed has protein because Steve likes chicken so I got this chicken for Steve because he likes it so yeah got these super cute little chicken for Steve to improve his seed
10% rubeh rhabit....

I may of got carried away

• Haha
I made comment on this the other day but now I have to say, I’ve had to unfollow because of her heavy breathing whilst talking/explaining things on insta. Can’t cope with it. Makes my stomach turn completely and I can’t risk clicking on her story and hearing it again. So please post screenshots of things that need to be seen 😂 thanks.

• Haha
Why video yourself ignoring your child whilst he shouts mummy?? Oh yeah because she thinks it’s funny and relatable 🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So her latest post about eat what you want and why she wears her work out gear, just confirms that the lying cow does read here. So while you're here Rebegga your boys BOTH need to mix with children their own ages, Alfies at school, please consider putting Woody in nursery even if it's only once a week, it's better than what he's doing now. Also both you and Steve need to grow up be parents and address the numerous safety/health issues in your home. The black mould in the boys room, if it's so damp, the mattresses on the floor may also be harbouring mould, no safety gates on the stairs and Woody unsupervised while you a d Steve do your own things, Woodys ride on bike at top of ungated stairs, once again he was unsupervised boys left alone with the dogs not fully supervised, the boys left alone in Bath while you a d Steve film each other trying to stand up not using your arms a d Woody not having a proper seat at the table and standing on the table, rather than tski g pics or videoing him, stop him, if he falls onto the stone floor you will be guilty of neglect /neglegence. I'm definitely not a troll or a bully, but I am a mother and a professional who has looked after too many children injured or unwell due to lazy /neglegent parents. It's only an accident, if something can't be avoided, but there's an ever growing catalogue of potential situations in your house, you post your lives for the world to see, we also see the lazy and neglectful parenting as well. Your boys deserve better

• Heart
Reactions: 17
“Don’t compare yourself to someone else” witch please you spend your pathetic little wannabe life trying to be LJC. Go take your head for a wobble !! 🙄😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m done with her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why video yourself ignoring your child whilst he shouts mummy?? Oh yeah because she thinks it’s funny and relatable 🙄🙄
Might be my pregnancy hormones but I found that quite upsetting. She doesn’t deserve children

Reactions: 22
I think love island has had a role to play in her wearing gym stuff. It was the same last summer when it was on, she started wearing all her gym gear and exercising too (not that it lasted long). Wondering if Steve perving on all the girls is making her feel tit. She always spouts about not comparing to others but she is a complete hypocrite. If she's not comparing, she's copying.

Reactions: 15
She wears gym clothes to make herself feel healthier 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly this woman is bleeping ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.