Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made comment on this the other day but now I have to say, I’ve had to unfollow because of her heavy breathing whilst talking/explaining things on insta. Can’t cope with it. Makes my stomach turn completely and I can’t risk clicking on her story and hearing it again. So please post screenshots of things that need to be seen 😂 thanks.
And the sniffing! So annoying 😣

Reactions: 6
She wears gym clothes to make herself feel healthier 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly this woman is bleeping ridiculous
I genuinely find her hilarious too, I don't know anyone who lives like that so it's fascinating.

Most of my mates are well read, professionals who watch theatre and interesting dramas. They have their diet and exercise sorted and taken holidays that in love more than showing their arse crack and eating cooked English breakfasts.

I need more Beggas in my life!

• Haha
Does she ever buy the boys new clothes? I don't think I've ever seen anything new for them unless it's gifted.

Reactions: 7
Mid morning snack for woodah then

059595E6-0EC2-44C5-B56E-EADD706C5362.jpeg

Does she ever buy the boys new clothes? I don't think I've ever seen anything new for them unless it's gifted.
she might keep their new clothes in the drawers under their bed 😐

I can’t with this bint.

E1BE2737-470F-47F1-8D20-A952BAEF4BA5.jpeg

Life is too bloody short...
Yeah it’s gonna be a lot shorter with this attitude to food.
Facts are eating a full pack of biscuits isn’t healthy for ANYONE!
it’s not about depriving yourself you daft cow that’s not balanced 🤦‍♀️ Nothing about this screams “I’m accepting my body” it’s screams “ I’m an unhealthy cow who knows nothing about nutrition”
I’d see this and think she has an eating disorder tbh.

great way to raise your kids Rebecca.

Reactions: 16
So many questions today. Why wear the full gym gear to sit and eat biscuits? 🤷🏼‍♀️ And Hun, we could have told you the house is a tit hole. I hope you are actually cleaning it and not what you consider is a “clean”

She's SO thick it's painful.

Rebecca: "All in moderation"
Also Rebecca: "I'm still probably going to eat a full pack of biscuits"

Jesus Christ.

And don't get me started on this: "I probably won't even do a work out today but I've got my clothes on so that counts right?!"
No. No it doesn't bleeping count. Wearing work out clothes does NOT count as anything other than getting yourself dressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So many questions today. Why wear the full gym gear to sit and eat biscuits? 🤷🏼‍♀️ And Hun, we could have told you the house is a tit hole. I hope you are actually cleaning it and not what you consider is a “clean”
she also done her hair and make up in her gym clothes to take a picture with a packet of biscuits for the gram 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
wedding is 8 months out and she’s been shoving all those biccies n puddings down her cakehole...she’s not going to fit in her wedding dress at this rate!

Reactions: 10
Absolute whopper ignoring that poor little lad, probably peed off cause he pinched her biscuits, that she defo doesnt need to eat 🐷

Reactions: 4
And if you fancy a glass of wine around 11 o’clock in the morning (when the post went up) that’s fine too, she won’t judge you. Ok hun, if you say so, pass the merlot #rebeccalambmademedoit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is very odd! I have a 5yo who will be 6 in May and he plays xbox with his 7yo brother! Or little toys like stikbots/ transformers etc. I don’t get why Alfie is treated like he’s still 3 years old 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
My oldest was 6 in march and all he wanted was lego police and games for the switch! Why buy so much tit!!

Reactions: 7
And if you fancy a glass of wine around 11 o’clock in the morning (when the post went up) that’s fine too, she won’t judge you. Ok hun, if you say so, pass the merlot #rebeccalambmademedoit 😂
I fancy a glass of wine the minute I wake up hahahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trying to blag a free holiday with jet2😩😩 lazy bastards pay for your own holiday!!! And get a real job!!!
Also eating a whole pack of biscuits is unhealthy, simple. She does no exercise, she can’t even walk on the school run. She is never going to get rid of her flabby tummy!!

• Heart
they've already taken Alfie out twice this school year and are thinking about doing it again? we usually do one week away out of the whole yeah but not 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.