Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca “can’t wait to go back dark”

you FORGOT to say thank you to TATTLE for telling you for months you look ‘better’ brunette! Don’t pretend you had a light bulb 💡moment and suddenly decided to go back brunette when I bet you were booked again for a bleach aka fry session on your hair! You have ruined it... well your hair dresser has! She clearly mustn't like you much to completely wreck that glossy brunette hair you had before! Even brunette it will still have awful dry ends and your thickness will take a while to grow back in, unlike your intelligent which is ripe with thickness! 🤣🙈

Reactions: 11
D5DEFB4B-BA4D-49D9-A9B5-4397B8CD022B.jpeg

did anyone else notice the black mould in the boys bedroom (in her most recent day in the life - ‘just one of them days’) .....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This is so grabby.
She hasn’t read it, she isn’t know for being a reader, she hasn’t even explained what the book is about, why you might want to read it, why it might help you but she is sharing an #af link because it is on Amazon.
She is hoping you’ll just buy it or buy other stuff so she makes money.

This is the utterly crappy, shady behaviour that gives reason for tattle.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is so grabby.
She hasn’t read it, she isn’t know for being a reader, she hasn’t even explained what the book is about, why you might want to read it, why it might help you but she is sharing an #af link because it is on Amazon.
She is hoping you’ll just buy it or buy other stuff so she makes money.

This is the utterly crappy, shady behaviour that gives reason for tattle.
Recently I've noticed she's been posting lots of A F links and I'm starting to wish the Inland revenue would look closer at these two arse holes, both have done paid Ads, AF links, items and services gifted. No way on this earth is Steve not working, probably cash in hand or something equally questionable.

Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with how obvious she makes it that she reads here. Have a day off 😳

Reactions: 8
She is one of those people who thinks reading makes them cool and quirky, so they keep going on about it and showing us 🤦🏼‍♀️ come back in a couple of months and let us know if you are still reading when the cool novelty has worn off 👍🏽

Reactions: 7
On her story she says she cant put the book down because it's that good....she's still at the beginning of the damn thing. If you look at the spine of the book, it's open at the very beginning :rolleyes:

Thread suggestion - Rebecca Lamb #24 She's read a book & thinks she's smart but she's still beggy, the dingle tart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
The only reading she is consistent at is here and the slimey comments from her Over 50’s fan club 🤢
She’s probably got them printed and tucked in her book to read repeatedly!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my God Rebecca just duck off, duck off and duck off and when you’ve fucked off please duck off again. You are the worst instagrammer ever. You are not even reading that book which you probably wouldn’t even understand if you got past the title. You just want us to think you are super intelligent and super focused on your super insta business. Me thinks when you took the photo of your hand holding the book you were more super focused on your super nails 💅🏼 If that book hasn’t got pictures in it love then I’m sorry but you’re fucked!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Late to the party ...but what the effin hell was that treat video all about 😭😭😭 that Oreo cookie dough thing resembled one of her manky suede slippers after she'd stepped in dog tit.

The makeup one... well, all I could concentrate on was the horrific top lip with the filler lines that do give her a moustache line 😲 turned it off after a minute or two. So so boring and why duplicate something you've done before. I also think Stevo has had his teeth sorted. I'm sure they were a lot more yellow before.

She's gotta be trolling us all, no-one wanting to be taken seriously on YouTube would upload all that utter crap at her age 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she for real?! Mocking love island contestants for using the same vocabulary. She uses 4 words on repeat ffs???!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Hahahahaha What a troll is our bex...back to her school ground bully days as quick as a flash

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is she for real?! Mocking love island contestants for using the same vocabulary. She uses 4 words on repeat ffs???!
Hahahahaha I can’t bleeping cope with her this has made my night 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 as if!!!!! Super cute little cute supeh supeh cute little supeh cute 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She could do with an English language book to be honest. That would be far more beneficial to her then her trying to brainwash people into thinking she's supaaaaaaaa positive. Alot of these floggers have a topic they are popular for, so for a couple of examples.....Kate Murnane is fashion and home decor, Charlotte Taylor is cooking, and twit face is trying to come across as everyone's life coach now her sheep are bored of her slooooorrr cooker curry from a jar. F off love you don't even know how to talk properly. I don't need any advice from you, and if anyone does then they need sectioning due to being even more stupid than you!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.