Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D14D7A23-CC67-4D53-BFDF-83153DC0164E.png

Absolutely spot on! She’s no Monica (who is an amazing chef 👩‍🍳) she’s just a bleeping turkey 🦃👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
oh that vlog :ROFLMAO: who is she trying to copy (yet failing) now?? shes going to have to get her arse out a lot to make up for that effort and keep the pervs watching!
Well if she carries on chucking Sundaes down her neck she won’t have a choice but to have her arse out...won’t fit in anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is that site where you can watch without giving her views, not watched a video of hers in ages because I refuse to give her the views and her get paid for me to have a giggle at the tit show she calls he ‘job’

Reactions: 1
You’d think with it being her wedding in 8 months she would get her arse in gear. I’m getting married in 10 months and already I’m on top of skin care, planning my hair cuts so it’s the correct length, eating healthy. You know all that stuff you do when it’s leading up to one of the biggest days of your life. Won’t see me shovelling desserts down my throat like they’re going out of fashion this year 😳

Reactions: 19
Not had time to read much on here today. Im buzzing to find out what this posh beans on toast is all about. I'm betting its heinz beans (posh) and brown sauce. I'll await a screenshot from you lovely tattlers as I've been blocked by rebegga!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow - what an absolute pile of utter tripe that video is 🤣🤣

January and a dessert blog!? Why, just whyyyyy?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Easiest desserts in the world to make possibly, even more so with pre bought stuff!!

Chocolate orange cheese cake and the only ‘orange’ in the thing, is actually on top of it 😂

Crap on a crackerrrrr, that girl is one utter cockwomble 😆

Reactions: 12
I’m confused...
Surely she must know that almost the entire country is on a diet after Christmas...why the duck would you upload a video about glutinous desserts in January!?
Actually baffled she has absolutely no idea about how content should be timed!
Almost as bad as her swimming costume add in November 🤦🏻‍♀️
yea but she did her post on body positivity before her desert video so you don’t need to diet now. She’s taught us all how to love our bodies so who needs diets when you have Rebecca’s words of wisdom? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow - what an absolute pile of utter tripe that video is 🤣🤣

January and a dessert blog!? Why, just whyyyyy?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Easiest desserts in the world to make possibly, even more so with pre bought stuff!!

Chocolate orange cheese cake and the only ‘orange’ in the thing, is actually on top of it 😂

Crap on a crackerrrrr, that girl is one utter cockwomble 😆
The sound was terrible too. She sounds like she's in a barrel or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is that site where you can watch without giving her views, not watched a video of hers in ages because I refuse to give her the views and her get paid for me to have a giggle at the tit show she calls he ‘job’
Invidious Youtube

Reactions: 1
Anyone else have this weird gut feeling there won’t be a wedding?
Baffles me how there’s zero content yet the wedding is supposed to be 8 months away and she can’t even keep Woodys toilet habits quiet! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Although - that ikea hall she did the other day on her stories had a big pack of white candle sticks in and she was kinda trippy about what they were for “for like, ummm, uhhh, round the house when we need them”.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they were for the wedding.

Reactions: 7
Baffles me how there’s zero content yet the wedding is supposed to be 8 months away and she can’t even keep Woodys toilet habits quiet! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Although - that ikea hall she did the other day on her stories had a big pack of white candle sticks in and she was kinda trippy about what they were for “for like, ummm, uhhh, round the house when we need them”.
She’s perhaps waiting for an OK photoshoot deal so trying to keep the details exclusive for the big reveal 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Yeah I noticed the candle bit. Who uses those style anymore? Didn’t make sense and I’ve never seen them in her house. I think she’ll end up ‘pushing it back’ with an excuse.

She really is scraping the barrel for content ideas isn’t she?! A dessert video in January 😳 and as for the wedding, when they first booked it she did a couple of videos but I swear it’s hardly been mentioned since?! Surely theyve has to pay a deposit so it will go ahead?!

Reactions: 5
Wow they are some serious calories and sugar last week didn’t they 🤯🤯😱😱

Reactions: 4
Mrs meldrum posts a video of her toilet training the puppy straight outside, cue a video of Rebecca asking Mable if she needs a wee.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.