Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she keeps deleting comments she doesn’t like. Surely if you’re putting every single aspect of your life in a very public space, you’re going to understand that not everyone is going to like you. I think people would have more respect for her if she acted like an adult and addressed the comments she’s getting instead of just acting like they don’t exist.
What’s she going to do when the boys get to a point at school where another child has upset them? She can’t delete the bloody child 😂 she’s not a very good role model for those boys at all & I feel like when Alfie gets a bit older he’s not gonna like the fact that he can’t be center of attention all the time. She needs to start acting like an adult instead of getting her knickers in a twist every time someone says something she doesn’t like.
It's TRUE imagine trying to keep up with it all very time consuming.

Reactions: 4

This has to be saved comedy gold

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
From a professional point of view, in terms of this being her job. She was paid to advertise underwear.
I know nothing about the underwear eg, price point, fabrics, fit, visibly under clothes, other colours available, range name, brand styles, where to buy it..other than swipe up, I’d want to try it on.
All I know is it’s sexy and comfortable.

I also know nothing about body confidence, all she repeats is ’you have a body, be confident.’ I’m sorry but that’s not good enough. She has a good figure, it’s easier to stand in your pants and be confident when you are that size And healthy.

The advert is a joke.

Reactions: 28
I genuinely cannot believe she has children and she's putting herself in sexeh underwear so her pervy followers can boost her income. We must remember, January is a tight month..... Also she bought 10 things from pound land so its going to take some time to get the finances straight. "Steve what can wa do to get some more views baaaabe, shall a get me sexeh bodeh out and do a videooo on bodeh confidence because I'm so confident and I think I've got a sexeh bodeh."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I genuinely cannot believe she has children and she's putting herself in sexeh underwear so her pervy followers can boost her income. We must remember, January is a tight month..... Also she bought 10 things from pound land so its going to take some time to get the finances straight. "Steve what can wa do to get some more views baaaabe, shall a get me sexeh bodeh out and do a videooo on bodeh confidence because I'm so confident and I think I've got a sexeh bodeh."
Can’t be that skint as they can afford to splash the money on that puppy! If money was really that tight I’d be holding fire on the puppy and wait but I suppose that’s too much common sense

Reactions: 10
Can’t be that skint as they can afford to splash the money on that puppy! If money was really that tight I’d be holding fire on the puppy and wait but I suppose that’s too much common sense
I know I know, I was joking haha x

Reactions: 4
Have to laugh at her telling people in the comments to treat themselves to some of that underwear she’s trying to promote, anything for money. I gave up after a few minutes of that video, never have I listened to someone talk so much shite 😶 she is absolutely woeful at describing things with her limited vocabulary. She comes across as a complete airhead

Reactions: 11
Have to laugh at her telling people in the comments to treat themselves to some of that underwear she’s trying to promote, anything for money. I gave up after a few minutes of that video, never have I listened to someone talk so much shite 😶 she is absolutely woeful at describing things with her limited vocabulary. She comes across as a complete airhead
“The most comfiest” literally doesn’t make sense 😂😂 how can someone with a face full of fillers & massive editing on her photos be allowed to talk about body positivity. She’s a joke. I really wish she’d just get a normal bloody job

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Turned off that video after about a minute. It’s so obvious the bit she’s either been told to say or actually rehearsed. I think you could play a drinking game the amount she says sexy and comfortable. Ah I would love to know who selects the influencers from these brands, because whoever it is needs sacking

Reactions: 9
Your post is SO offensive. Just because someone has no common sense, no professionalism, and can't spell doesn't equal a disability. Ffs.

Again, you're suggesting a disability equals stupidity. You're saying that nobody can be 'that stupid'. Lots of people with disabilities are highly intelligent.
She's uneducated and lazy, not disabled.
I'm really sorry if it came across offensive, I honestly truly didn't mean to offend anyone. What I was trying to say and how it came across must not have been the same thing.
What I meant was does she have a mental disability that causes her to behind in her learning, age and general life?

I genuinely don't think I've ever come across somebody so uneducated and painfully ignorant! I'm behind and her what she got the boys for Xmas video started playing, she bought that dobble game because Emily Norris has it. She then says she doesn't know what it is, and starts reading the blurb on the back... She literally reads it, then you can see her brain ticking over trying to work out what it says 🙈 she still had no idea what to do with it!!

Is the underwear video on YouTube?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm really sorry if it came across offensive, I honestly truly didn't mean to offend anyone. What I was trying to say and how it came across must not have been the same thing.
What I meant was does she have a mental disability that causes her to behind in her learning, age and general life?
🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I know you're trying to apologise, but honestly you're just making it worse 🙈
I'd just leave it now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry in advance if this ends up being a bit long winded but I need to get it off my chest. I follow a few threads on here, mainly 4. These are Rebecca Lamb, Becky home sweet home, Mrs Meldrum and fopperholic. Yesterday all four of these grown women posted in some shape or form some kind of be kind, don’t hate me I’m being trolled kind of message because obviously they read here. I’m going to post this on each of the threads to ensure they see this too as they make it blatantly obvious they read here constantly.
These women aren’t being trolled! They put themselves on social media and as much as they say they only share small parts I beg to differ. They put their half naked children on there, they share potty training habits, they film their children playing up, they even tell us when they are on their period!! Now I’m sorry but if you are putting all this on your platform then you need to deal with the backlash. Unless you live on the moon wherever you live in this world people will talk about you. It’s village gossip and that’s exactly what this site is! If they can’t handle the criticism then shape up and stop behaving in such a narcissistic, spoilt way. Where I live and I’m guessing it’s the same where the rest of you live all you ever here is “you’ll never guess about so and so or did you hear about such and such” that is life. We are discussing what they put out there at their own leisure for us to see. Quite often getting paid for it too!
What I see on here is gossip but mixed in with that are messages of advice to the above mentioned instagrammers, as well as that time and time again I see messages of support to women on here to each other. I’ve almost been in tears sometimes because ladies on here are so kind! Offering advice, showing empathy when someone is battling something unfortunate, whether that’s something huge like infertility or a loss, even a simple well done after a truly crappy week.
Now if these ladies on insta had half the compassion and sense of some of the women on here they’d have far less to moan about. How about they pull their big girl pants up and just get on with it like the rest of us do. How about they start giving back instead of taking, stop being so obsessed with themselves. Realise how lucky they are! I could go on but I think you all get where I’m coming from!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry in advance if this ends up being a bit long winded but I need to get it off my chest. I follow a few threads on here, mainly 4. These are Rebecca Lamb, Becky home sweet home, Mrs Meldrum and fopperholic. Yesterday all four of these grown women posted in some shape or form some kind of be kind, don’t hate me I’m being trolled kind of message because obviously they read here. I’m going to post this on each of the threads to ensure they see this too as they make it blatantly obvious they read here constantly.
These women aren’t being trolled! They put themselves on social media and as much as they say they only share small parts I beg to differ. They put their half naked children on there, they share potty training habits, they film their children playing up, they even tell us when they are on their period!! Now I’m sorry but if you are putting all this on your platform then you need to deal with the backlash. Unless you live on the moon wherever you live in this world people will talk about you. It’s village gossip and that’s exactly what this site is! If they can’t handle the criticism then shape up and stop behaving in such a narcissistic, spoilt way. Where I live and I’m guessing it’s the same where the rest of you live all you ever here is “you’ll never guess about so and so or did you hear about such and such” that is life. We are discussing what they put out there at their own leisure for us to see. Quite often getting paid for it too!
What I see on here is gossip but mixed in with that are messages of advice to the above mentioned instagrammers, as well as that time and time again I see messages of support to women on here to each other. I’ve almost been in tears sometimes because ladies on here are so kind! Offering advice, showing empathy when someone is battling something unfortunate, whether that’s something huge like infertility or a loss, even a simple well done after a truly crappy week.
Now if these ladies on insta had half the compassion and sense of some of the women on here they’d have far less to moan about. How about they pull their big girl pants up and just get on with it like the rest of us do. How about they start giving back instead of taking, stop being so obsessed with themselves. Realise how lucky they are! I could go on but I think you all get where I’m coming from!
Fopperbollox was deffo on about Rebecca Lamb in her moany post. Sad cows! She's another one who has no clue about how nice normal people behave.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.