Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll follow this up with a big xmas cleaning (arse) vlog I reckon. The content goes stale, so she starts waving the buttocks again like a cow on the way to market

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s literally just wobbled her wobbly bits on camera, we saw what she looks like & she STILL edits the grid pic?! WTF

Reactions: 9
I think she is definitely slow. Hardly any mental capacity, she can't spell, she can't count, she is illiterate, lacks common sense, lacks any sort of sense. A person cannot be this stupid? Surely shes got to have some sort of disability?
Your post is SO offensive. Just because someone has no common sense, no professionalism, and can't spell doesn't equal a disability. Ffs.

No, what I am saying is are we getting it wrong? Maybe shes not stupid, maybe she actually has a disability. Because I cant believe that someone could actually be that stupid for no reason?
Again, you're suggesting a disability equals stupidity. You're saying that nobody can be 'that stupid'. Lots of people with disabilities are highly intelligent.
She's uneducated and lazy, not disabled.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Your post is SO offensive. Just because someone has no common sense, no professionalism, and can't spell doesn't equal a disability. Ffs.

Again, you're suggesting a disability equals stupidity. You're saying that nobody can be 'that stupid'. Lots of people with disabilities are highly intelligent.
She's uneducated and lazy, not disabled.
Completely agree!!
I reported the original message because what @Lola-pattie1 wrote was bloody offensive!

The irony is the ignorance of writing what she has by saying “nobody can be that stupid” is probably more stupid than 99% of what Lambo says!

Reactions: 7
She is so arrogant and self entitled!
Most of these influencers are!
She needs to get in the real world if someone in my place of work had a difference of opinion or had a comment or advice on my work I couldn’t just block them out of my life!
she needs to take some feedback on board!

Your right tattlers the rant is bubbling nicely she is going to blow soon

Reactions: 10
I think we can all do virtual high fives to eachother tonight. The dislikes on her video are so bad she's hidden them. Hardly any comments because she's deleted them,which means that they are bothering her even though she doesn't care 😛 And the ultimate one,none of us have to sleep next to/with Steve 🥳

Reactions: 22
Do you know that petition website and you have get signatures ... I can see Rebecca starting one of those to close tattle😂that would get her onside with her IDOLS(Emily Norris&Lucy Jessica carter)

Reactions: 1
I'm sick of the sheep who follow her, saying all women should be as body confident as her. If she's so body confident why photoshop pictures, use so many filters and use fillers to alter her looks. Just because she prances around in underwear, don't confuse being an attention seeking woman with body positivity. Also she buys her underwear from Primark, but now because the greedy cow is getting free underwear, this is the best ever. There really needs to be some kind of community guidelines about gifting and Ads. Everyday there's a new ad, always seems to be for products or companies she's never used or mentioned before and once the ad is done she never mentions them again.

Reactions: 17
That video was painful to watch 😖 Surely if you have asked on Instagram for questions about body confidence knowing that you will answer them on a video then you would read them and think about your answers before filming said video 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Her makeup was very poor in today’s video the middle of her face was very pale then brown round the edges and the bloody lipstick made her teeth look yellow af

Reactions: 4
It bothers me the amount of young women who are so impressionable, what has happened to society when the likes of this trollope is prancing about wobbling her gut and whatnot is an “inspiration”.

Reactions: 7
Yes she is a mum to two boys and pregnant she is pregnant with twin baby girls she posts home fashion lifestyle and shows how to cook a jacket potato slimming world edition
tit. 😱
I wish she could explain that on her channel or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rebecca was prob pied off tonight because the school mums didn't want anything to do with trash after seeing her latest car crash video.

Reactions: 2
FAEA1B1E-38F6-437C-B7C0-C7ED8EE86886.jpeg

Is this a unique design of this bra? More a photoshop fail than a ‘triumph’!
How can you talk so much about body positivity and then in the next breath edit your pictures, extremely badly at that!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.