Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freedomof Speech

Fml, mum guilt is waking your kid up at 6am to drop him off with family/nursery and not be home till 8pm when he’s in bed. Mum guilt is missing a Christmas play because a patient became ill during handover and you hand was forced. Mum guilt is sacrificing my Christmas time with my child to deliver chemotherapy to people that may not see next Christmas. Mum guilt is HAVING to work to pay for the privilege of having a CHILD. I’ll enjoy my nhs tea bag on my 3rd night shift... you enjoy your hot choc. Mum guilt, don’t make me laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 116

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Hating all this “I’m not jealous of Rebecca because (list 10 reasons here)” bullshit.
What about people that do have reasons to be jealous? She has no idea of what the word “gratitude” means.

The women that have been trying for years and years to have kids and can’t and she treats them as she does.

The people that have saved and saved to get on the property ladder and then the market turns and they can’t and she fucks a lad and gets a house.

The parents that have to leave their children everyday to go out and work shitty hours to make sure their children can eat when she has every minute with hers and does fuck all!

The parents that miss breakfast times and miss dinner times because they’re working overtime to buy those special presents for Christmas and she shops for her boys in Poundland whilst flaunting her £3k new puppy.

The people who can’t afford their bills month to month let alone buy 5 new outfits for NO FUCKING REASON!

She really has absolutely NO concept. And I’m sure there’s A LOT of people on here, silently feeling resentful towards her but will never admit it.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Jodie64

My daughter can pull off a Christmas outfit far better than Rebecca can. I know I’m biased but to me she is beautiful and she doesn’t flaunt herself on Instagram for the likes. She works bloody hard to provide a life for her and her little girl. No freebies, no ads, no shite.....just a genuine loving Mummy 🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Motherofcats

Anyone going to break it to her that Woody isn’t counting to ten, he’s just copying her counting to ten :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Casperron

VIP Member
Spent 3 grand on a dog and your kid has a couple toys from Poundland. That’s fucking embarasing

• Heart
Reactions: 48

WaffleTriangle

Hi everywun welcum toooo mah channul just ere spreading bodeh posetiveteh & slow cooka ideas. I luv botatoes and suren sureeen saran soren bars I get them fo the boys an Steve likes chickin for his lunch so I get chickin and suren sureeen Saran soren bars for Steve n the boys but I’m havin these realleh yum meh shakes cos am dairy free and am slimming but am happy with how a look but I luv havin mince pies n cream (oops dairy ano hehe my poor tummy!) so a hope you like ma channul give me a like n subscribe if u ant already n that way u can enjoy seeing mah fanny flaps n body posetiveteh messages. I post mah arse at least 4x a week n if ya lucky u might notice I’ve actually got 2 kids n 2 dogs not just ALFEH & mah CuTe puppeh Maaaaable. Steve thinks am sexeh. Byeeeee

• Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
I know it sounds so stupid but this has actually really upset me. Why don't these companies donate to the less fortunate at this time of year rather than feed those who are comfortably well off?

I was so devastated at the election results on Friday that I donated £40 to the Trussell Fund rather than buy myself extras over Christmas.... I'm not exactly well off myself either as a single mum at university. The volume of people having to use food banks over the recent years is upsetting and then you get people like her who couldn't give a damn.

I won't be shopping at morrisons again.

• Sad

WillowM

I will probably burn in hell for saying this ... but I find Alfie incredibly annoying . I literally have to skip every story , every bit of YouTube video with Alfie moments . Woody however is the completely opposite . I don’t know how a little innocent human being can be so irritating like Alfie , normally I find little children very likeable but this one is something else .. I can see him becoming like Steve .

Reactions: 47

francisjmeader

No way has she hidden the amount of dislikes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I feel like we’ve achieved something today guys. Hope you’re all super happy and super confident and super positive about yourselves!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Sorry in advance if this ends up being a bit long winded but I need to get it off my chest. I follow a few threads on here, mainly 4. These are Rebecca Lamb, Becky home sweet home, Mrs Meldrum and fopperholic. Yesterday all four of these grown women posted in some shape or form some kind of be kind, don’t hate me I’m being trolled kind of message because obviously they read here. I’m going to post this on each of the threads to ensure they see this too as they make it blatantly obvious they read here constantly.
These women aren’t being trolled! They put themselves on social media and as much as they say they only share small parts I beg to differ. They put their half naked children on there, they share potty training habits, they film their children playing up, they even tell us when they are on their period!! Now I’m sorry but if you are putting all this on your platform then you need to deal with the backlash. Unless you live on the moon wherever you live in this world people will talk about you. It’s village gossip and that’s exactly what this site is! If they can’t handle the criticism then shape up and stop behaving in such a narcissistic, spoilt way. Where I live and I’m guessing it’s the same where the rest of you live all you ever here is “you’ll never guess about so and so or did you hear about such and such” that is life. We are discussing what they put out there at their own leisure for us to see. Quite often getting paid for it too!
What I see on here is gossip but mixed in with that are messages of advice to the above mentioned instagrammers, as well as that time and time again I see messages of support to women on here to each other. I’ve almost been in tears sometimes because ladies on here are so kind! Offering advice, showing empathy when someone is battling something unfortunate, whether that’s something huge like infertility or a loss, even a simple well done after a truly shitty week.
Now if these ladies on insta had half the compassion and sense of some of the women on here they’d have far less to moan about. How about they pull their big girl pants up and just get on with it like the rest of us do. How about they start giving back instead of taking, stop being so obsessed with themselves. Realise how lucky they are! I could go on but I think you all get where I’m coming from!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
As Rebecca reads here lets all break it down for her then maybe she'll get the message.

I dont normally like tooting my own horn as i'm sure the same can be said for all of the girls on here but I can't have it said i'm jealous of Rebecca Lamb when nothing could be further from the truth :ROFLMAO: so....

I moved out and stood on my own 2 feet when I was 18, put myself through uni and came out with a first class honours degree in Politics and french from a red brick uni, have climbed the career ladder ever since, was headhunted for my current job, recently bought a 3 bed semi without a pennies help from any man, am in the process of having it renovated into becoming the ultimate girly palace (actually renovating as in knocking down walls and putting in new kitchens and bathrooms not just putting a flower garland round the bog :ROFLMAO:) I have a top of the range German whip - again with 0 help from anyone, I've paid for myself to go on 2 amazing hols this year to Santorini and Croatia, I'm off to Malta on the 30th to celebrate new years with all my family, and have got Mexico booked in April, I have the most amazing extended family around me who I see all the time and are always there for me when I need them, I've got the tightest group of girlfriends and were all off out for dinner and drinks on Saturday to exchange our secret santa gifts!

So yeah, I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to be jealous of Rebecca for 🤷‍♀️:rolleyes:

What an idiot
Ah but can you cook a slow cooker curreh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Clarity456

VIP Member
As Rebecca reads here lets all break it down for her then maybe she'll get the message.

I dont normally like tooting my own horn as i'm sure the same can be said for all of the girls on here but I can't have it said i'm jealous of Rebecca Lamb when nothing could be further from the truth :ROFLMAO: so....

I moved out and stood on my own 2 feet when I was 18, put myself through uni and came out with a first class honours degree in Politics and french from a red brick uni, have climbed the career ladder ever since, was headhunted for my current job, recently bought a 3 bed semi without a pennies help from any man, am in the process of having it renovated into becoming the ultimate girly palace (actually renovating as in knocking down walls and putting in new kitchens and bathrooms not just putting a flower garland round the bog :ROFLMAO:) I have a top of the range German whip - again with 0 help from anyone, I've paid for myself to go on 2 amazing hols this year to Santorini and Croatia, I'm off to Malta on the 30th to celebrate new years with all my family, and have got Mexico booked in April, I have the most amazing extended family around me who I see all the time and are always there for me when I need them, I've got the tightest group of girlfriends and were all off out for dinner and drinks on Saturday to exchange our secret santa gifts!

So yeah, I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to be jealous of Rebecca for 🤷‍♀️:rolleyes:

What an idiot

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41