Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s paying for views. The massive jump in the views makes it so obvious, it’s not consistent at all. No way has the slow cooker video for that many genuine views
A6AFAA6B-9C65-4149-B3D4-BE28F4B1B6A9.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
When will she realise that body positivity is not about showing the world all your bits. She does these videos all the time, it’s has fck all to do with body positivity. It’s done for all the ass licking comments that must be the only thing that makes her feel good about herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"us women need to empower each other and lift each other up" OK Rebecca you absolute prick, that's why you have just supported/liked a troll comment on your insta post. Is she joking?????

And this......... 👇 But babe I thought it didn't bother you and you are numb to it... Oh and that you were "tough skinned".... (Sure are with all that filler) she's full of absolute crap, 😂😂 it is quite funny girls come on.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
"I'd do anything for anyone"

Buy your youngest son a duvet. Then he might not have to climb into Alfeh's bed every night.

Reactions: 33
I really don’t know how half these ads make it to YouTube. As far as I’m aware they have to be approved by the brand prior to posting.
As someone who runs a very successful business, there’s no way on gods earth I would employ the services of Rebecca lamb, meldrum et al to promote it. It’s absolute car crash advertising.

Clearly triumph are struggling, and using Rebecca to advertise on a budget, when in reality they would get a better response and in turn more sales if they chose someone off the tv, a celeb, with a regular body shape that women can relate to.

Next must have also got fed up of meldrum prancing about in those boots which swamp her stick legs and their unflattering plastic leggings and have moved onto Rebecca lamb. Can’t wait to see what goodies they send her to promote, sales are going to plummet! 🤣

Reactions: 9
When will she realise that body positivity is not about showing the world all your bits. She does these videos all the time, it’s has fck all to do with body positivity. It’s done for all the ass licking comments that must be the only thing that makes her feel good about herself.
I wish she would educate herself about the topics she chooses to post about. I know she's not too bright but she's making money from the crap she posts and it's very obvious that many of her followers are easily influenced/niave, her inaccurate posts could cause harm to someone who may be at a low point or vulnerable. It's so frustrating that 'Influencers' " and vloggers with no knowledge can make money by posting without fully understanding the implications of their posts on their followers. If it is their job and they are paid or gifted items, I feel it's important that they are held completely accountable. Also there should be rules limiting the number of Ads and should only be allowed if the vlogger has used the product for a period of time before advertising. More honesty more accountability and definitely more education on being a vlogger, it should not be so amateur when these people are paid and gifted expensive items. Affiliate links should be monitored/limited or even stopped

Reactions: 13
Another busy day for the hun today. Wow, imagine if she had to live in the real world!

Reactions: 8
Most of the views are people just sat taking the piss out of her.
I could never watch her slow cooker vids and thing yum cant wait to try that. It actually puts me off my slow cooker

Reactions: 15
I

I actually don’t think that’s edited at all.
If you watch her latest video she actually has that dip. As do I and a lot of bottom heavier girls. It’s where she carries excess fat at the top of her thighs. Completely normal tbh. Not edited. 😊
Oh come onnnnnn 😳😳😳😳😳

Her legs are literally straight lines in the pic which isn't how she looks on the video at all! 🤷🏻‍♀️

We know she definitely edits pics as well after the paintbrush hair incident 😂😂😂😩

I really hate the way all these vloggers are jumping on the troll train. We. Are. Not. Trolls. We come onto a gossip site to do exactly that-have a gossip. I have never sent Rebs a message and I don’t intend to. Does that make me a coward? Maybe but guess what, I couldn’t care less. If you don’t want to read what’s on this site then, Lamby, don’t come on the site!!
also, I think there definitely needs to be some guidelines/regulations on using children in adverts. If a brand is paying an influencer to do an ad then it should just be them advertising the product, I think it becomes very grey when they get their children involved in terms of privacy, consent and who should actually get the payment

Reactions: 16
Oh come onnnnnn 😳😳😳😳😳

Her legs are literally straight lines in the pic which isn't how she looks on the video at all! 🤷🏻‍♀️

We know she definitely edits pics as well after the paintbrush hair incident 😂😂😂😩
Oh, she definitely 1 million percent edits her pictures. I just don’t think the parts circled on that picture are what she’s edited.

"us women need to empower each other and lift each other up" OK Rebecca you absolute prick, that's why you have just supported/liked a troll comment on your insta post. Is she joking?????

And this......... 👇 But babe I thought it didn't bother you and you are numb to it... Oh and that you were "tough skinned".... (Sure are with all that filler) she's full of absolute crap, 😂😂 it is quite funny girls come on.
This is her job. She needs to grow the hell up and start being accountable for what she posts. She has chosen to sell her life her family, their privacy and dignity online, if she can't handle being questioned or accept other opinions, she needs to get off social media. She behaves like an entitled little witch with no real understanding of her audience and what the reality of their lives entails. She does this job for attention praise and for freebies. If she wants to portray herself as the bullied victim, she and Steve need to stop oversharing on social media. They openly admitted she stalked him when he had a girlfriend, he posts sexist and racist IG and twitter posts and she joins in. She's superficial with absolutely nothing of value to vlog about, her vlogged life isn't real it's staged and therefore it's fake

I really hate the way all these vloggers are jumping on the troll train. We. Are. Not. Trolls. We come onto a gossip site to do exactly that-have a gossip. I have never sent Rebs a message and I don’t intend to. Does that make me a coward? Maybe but guess what, I couldn’t care less. If you don’t want to read what’s on this site then, Lamby, don’t come on the site!!
also, I think there definitely needs to be some guidelines/regulations on using children in adverts. If a brand is paying an influencer to do an ad then it should just be them advertising the product, I think it becomes very grey when they get their children involved in terms of privacy, consent and who should actually get the payment
It's their egos being hurt. They want to be treated as professionals, but don't want the responsibility of what it takes to be a professional. Lazy, greedy attention seekers most of them, not all, because there are a few who do take it seriously

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry in advance if this ends up being a bit long winded but I need to get it off my chest. I follow a few threads on here, mainly 4. These are Rebecca Lamb, Becky home sweet home, Mrs Meldrum and fopperholic. Yesterday all four of these grown women posted in some shape or form some kind of be kind, don’t hate me I’m being trolled kind of message because obviously they read here. I’m going to post this on each of the threads to ensure they see this too as they make it blatantly obvious they read here constantly.
These women aren’t being trolled! They put themselves on social media and as much as they say they only share small parts I beg to differ. They put their half naked children on there, they share potty training habits, they film their children playing up, they even tell us when they are on their period!! Now I’m sorry but if you are putting all this on your platform then you need to deal with the backlash. Unless you live on the moon wherever you live in this world people will talk about you. It’s village gossip and that’s exactly what this site is! If they can’t handle the criticism then shape up and stop behaving in such a narcissistic, spoilt way. Where I live and I’m guessing it’s the same where the rest of you live all you ever here is “you’ll never guess about so and so or did you hear about such and such” that is life. We are discussing what they put out there at their own leisure for us to see. Quite often getting paid for it too!
What I see on here is gossip but mixed in with that are messages of advice to the above mentioned instagrammers, as well as that time and time again I see messages of support to women on here to each other. I’ve almost been in tears sometimes because ladies on here are so kind! Offering advice, showing empathy when someone is battling something unfortunate, whether that’s something huge like infertility or a loss, even a simple well done after a truly crappy week.
Now if these ladies on insta had half the compassion and sense of some of the women on here they’d have far less to moan about. How about they pull their big girl pants up and just get on with it like the rest of us do. How about they start giving back instead of taking, stop being so obsessed with themselves. Realise how lucky they are! I could go on but I think you all get where I’m coming from!
Well said, I completely agree 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.