Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just caught up, you lot have had me in absolute bits. Can’t cope. I’ve not watched all of the bodeh confidence tutorial yet, I can only manage small doses at a time 😂

But my favourite line so far..
‘Ah love the fact it gives you a reallehh nice looking cleavage but it doesn’t PUFF them up too much and make them look like their kind of...falling out. More of a sexeh cleavage instead of looking like their just....falling out, kind of thing.’
bleeping wow.
Where was the cleavage though? Have I missed something? Her tits looked lifted to the ceiling and separated to me 🤔😂 it's like she's had a bang on the head and malfunctions everytime she opens her gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[QUOTE="Motherofcats, post: 718658, member:

‘Ah love the fact it gives you a reallehh nice looking cleavage but it doesn’t PUFF them up too much and make them look like their kind of...falling out. More of a sexeh cleavage instead of looking like their just....falling out, kind of thing.’
bleeping wow.

[/QUOTE]
To be honest I have been wondering what ‘puffed up’ breasts are? Have mine been puffing up without me being aware?
Is this something all women know and don’t speak of and watching Becky’s Bodeh positiviteh show means I too can now check for puffage?
My life could have been so different!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched it...

Wow.

Why why why doesn’t she plan what she’s going to say?!!! Sitting in front of a camera and having verbal diarrhoea is SO lazy & SO amateur. She didn’t have a clue what she was saying. “It’s so sexy/it gives a great cleavage” on repeat does not make for a good advert!!!!

She’s apparently had people sending in questions.... so read them in advance and PLAN what you are going to say in response!!!! All she did was waffle and contradicted herself with every answer she gave!!!

I’m bleeping sick of hearing this bullshit “women should support women” duck OFF. Just bleeping duck off with that shite.

Is she being paid each time she says “body positivity” because sweet Jesus she’s got that on a loop!!!

The knickers are a size too small for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually quite like the underwear but she made it look cheap and tacky. Do a shot every time she says "sexeh" or "comfortable" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Only just caught up, you lot have had me in absolute bits. Can’t cope. I’ve not watched all of the bodeh confidence tutorial yet, I can only manage small doses at a time 😂

bleeping wow.

Edited to add - Does she think she’s Chessie King with them dance moves? :oops: Literally not an original bone in her body.
I can’t even bring myself to watch it, I may do tonight for the LOLs!! Did she actually say that though, I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣
Is she not embarrassed with the tit that comes out of her mouth and how much she repeats herself and can’t string a sentence together. Is her mum not embarrassed for her!? It’s beyond crazy she gets paid for this tit show!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rebecca Lamb 22 - So bodeh positive she used photoshop, while stuffing Mince pies down her gob

Reactions: 15
To be honest I have been wondering what ‘puffed up’ breasts are? Have mine been puffing up without me being aware?
Is this something all women know and don’t speak of and watching Becky’s Bodeh positiviteh show means I too can now check for puffage?
My life could have been so different!
I’m so glad she was so brave and confident enough to talk about it. Now all women across the land can unite about their own puffed up tatas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Major jealousy coming soon as LJC’s twin arrival seems imminent.... how is she going to copy that 🤣

Reactions: 15
Major jealousy coming soon as LJC’s twin arrival seems imminent.... how is she going to copy that 🤣
Two dogs? 😂

SO I just watched the body positivity vid. I genuinely feel for her, brands need to stop working with her & CM need to monitor what content she’s putting out there. It’s embarrassing.

From the poor descriptions, the bleeping jiggle dance & the Q&A answers I’m just beyond baffled how it’s allowed to be out there? 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole of watching her old videos, she was doing that annoying sniffing 2 years ago 😩 there was also a Q&A and the answers were shocking on some of the questions and someone asked her fav YouTube and still back then Lucy got mention 🤣

also those jeans and boots ☺👀😩🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole of watching her old videos, she was doing that annoying sniffing 2 years ago 😩 there was also a Q&A and the answers were shocking on some of the questions and someone asked her fav YouTube and still back then Lucy got mention 🤣

also those jeans and boots ☺👀😩🤢
duck me I remember that outfit. My OH was like did she lose a bet? 😂

• Haha
My god Iv just started to watch her video! Cringe, cringe cringe 😬 does she not see how bad it is? How can she put that out there. She’s just gone on and on and on for 5 minutes about the bra and knickers, she literally has nothing to say. She’s repeated herself over and over again ‘its really sexy and comfortable, really sexy and comfortable, it’s important to feel sexy and you need to feel comfortable’ I could almost feel sorry for her, she has nothing to say. QVC won’t be snapping her up anytime soon that’s for sure 🤣

Edit - right Iv had to turn her off, she makes my head hurt, stop saying body positivity!!! Over and over she just repeats herself about how important it is to love your body, no one cares just shut up! Really don’t need her telling me to love myself. How much longer can she go on with this loop of churning out the same tit every few weeks, she’s done it to death now. Slow cooker, half naked body positivity 🙄, make up, boring day in the life of doing nothing!

Last edited:
Why as a parent would you hold your wee in for ages only so you could go in peace? Just bloody go, it takes all of 30 seconds 🙄

Reactions: 7
“beck lamb bodeh confident for the gram. Works so hard she can’t have a pee hey lamby you forgot to photoshop your knee“

• Haha
Omg her rant!! So much to say but basically if it’s boring you bex, stop talking about it and ranting about it 😴 you’re boring me. This is a gossip site, not bullying you. It really is quite simple, Dont like it, don’t read it. It’s not going to go away 😂

Reactions: 16
She gets soooooo aggressive talking about Tattle / trolls. She can’t hide it and it comes out in her voice 😂😂😂

they have children .... apparently, apparently they have children tickled me😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh there she goes with the anxiety card. duck off you woman if you had anxiety you wouldn’t have dared put your almost naked body online for anyone to see. Go to a doctor hun, you’re an absolute lunatic who needs help, not for anxiety but for that messed up head of yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.