Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally off her rocker 🤣🤣🤣 she needs help why don’t you take your own advice becks and get yourself an actual job even if it’s to be a stripper which you clearly aspire to be might get you out of that dungeon every once in a while

Reactions: 16
What the idiot doesn’t realise is that more and more of her followers are coming to tattle, they’re seeing right through her bullshit. So continue thanking your sheep because soon enough there won’t be many left and her ‘job’ will go to tit

Reactions: 15
She’s starting to remind me of meldrum, think the pressure of Steve not being at work is getting to her and she’s going down the same slope meldrum went down. Do everyone a favour Rebegga and call it a day

I don’t get it. If you can’t handle people on here having a gossip then it’s very very simple....

STOP READING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you continue to read these threads and continue to get pissed off by what is being said then that’s kinda your own doing Rebecca. You have chosen to sell your private life and the privacy of your children - you can’t have it both ways. If you can’t handle it then this is not the “career” for you....
No one is gossiping about me or my family on tattle because, shock horror, I don’t parade my life or my family online for cash...think about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Bec, since you read here this is a message to you.

1) Please can you screen shot and show some of the horrid messages you are getting on Instagram. (I think you are lying and just reading here but happy to be proven wrong)

2) Please can you complete the #ad by actually giving some info about triumph products.. I need more info than just sexy and comfortable.

3) Please can you understand that just saying 'be body positive' isn't very supportive to people who are feeling low. You prancing around in your pants isn't supporting women but supporting pervs who want to click on your page.

4) Practice what you are going to say on your video before filming, pretty basic but it will stop the repetition.

5) When advertising food, consider putting a table cloth on the table and then the food on plates.

All pretty basic feedback since this is your job, not trolling just a little review. In my line of work we have all had reviews before Christmas, it's part of having a job. I'm quite surprised that CHANEL Mum don't provide this service!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Lies??? Who’s lied 🤔 no ones lied rebecca and duck off with the anxiety card im not buying it

its really very simple dont come here and read you’ve obviously got alot more time out your busy schedule than you make out.

Dont you worry about me and mine, my kids have grown up and left home they have morals and full time jobs they are polite and would give their last quid to help someone out but at the same time they dont take anyones bullshit

why dont you get a real job and start looking after your kids 👍

Reactions: 21
Rebecca Lamb Thread title
‘Making a living by showing mi tits, 5 cheap-ass outfits, not one of which fits’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why don’t you go get a job and look after your children becks. It’s actually laughable 😂😂 this is what she’s being spoken about the most and she tries dishing out advice to other people. You couldn’t make this tit up. Take a leaf out your own book babes 😉 go take care of them kids (woody) and put your phone down for 5 mins. Oh and you could try looking for a job because let’s face it you’re no good at what you’re doing at the moment!

Reactions: 8
So we’ve heard from people that know of Rebecca, they’ve said she was a slag and a bully at school. So she’s got a cheek talking about us as parents, have a word with your mum while you’re at it because she’s clearly not done a very good job and you’re going the exact same way.

Reactions: 9
I was waiting for the troll/bullying post! What’s mind boggling Rebecca is the fact your flaunting yourself half naked all over the internet while raising 2 young children, exposing everything about their life as well as yours. I think most of us do have “proper” jobs rather than begging for free stuff online and look after our children far better than you do. I actually feel a little bullied now! If you’re bored stop reading here because you obviously do... daily.

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but did someone who says Instagram is her “job” just tell people with actual jobs (nurse here, albeit part time. I know, must try harder) to go and “find a job”?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.