Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake yawn is the best thing i have ever seen rebecca do. You can see her loosing absolute control as anger comes over her whilst talking about ‘ how unbothered she is about trolls’ she starts getting hysterical and her aggressive side comes out. Makes me laugh every time

Reactions: 17
Rebecca was prob pied off tonight because the school mums didn't want anything to do with trash after seeing her latest car crash video.
Maybe she turned up in the silk combat trousers and lace top or any of the outfits chosen for the party season.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's definitely edited that grid post, her legs look so much slimmer than in the videos and recent pictures. She's so body positive though guys!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 65222

Is this a unique design of this bra? More a photoshop fail than a ‘triumph’!
How can you talk so much about body positivity and then in the next breath edit your pictures, extremely badly at that!
Zoom in on her inner thighs as well, dead giveaway! Her left leg looks like its been stuck on with pritt stick lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread title, sung to the tune of Jingle Bells:

🔔 Wobbly gut, wobbly gut, bodeh positivityyyy. Oh what fun it is to lie as long as they’re paying me, hey! 🔔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You can clearly see here where shes edited the photo and made her legs slimmer. I’m all for her going on about body positivity but you can’t do that AND edit your photos. Not only are you lying to yourself, you’re lying to all the people who follow you!
I cannot believe yesterday was Morrison’s and not once had she ever shopped in Morrisons. We see her weekly shopping haul without fail every Monday and it’s usually Aldi with the occasional trip to Tesco thrown in. Don’t Morrison’s realise this?! And as the for the underwear she openly admits in many hauls she done that she buys her underwear from primark... don’t these company’s research first these people before sending them free stuff.

Also while I’m here does anybody else think her voice has changed? Not saying she’s done anything too it but it’s a lot more high pitched than it used to be which brings me to say she’s also not being herself when she talks her utter nonsense!

And there is definitely another troll rant brewing. I suspect the underwear photo and video (I can’t bring myself to watch it) won’t get the amount of interaction she’s hoping for so there will be a sob story about how the trolls are out to get her and her mental heath is suffering for it 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed her voice has changed to. She’s all high pitched and fluttering her eyelashes to give the wide eyed little girl lost I’m so innocent and virginal look. You know the one that screams “poor me, they’re all such bullies”. Pity she didn’t think about bully’s when she was at school. What goes around comes around Becky. And just think when you became Steve’s girlfriend instead of mistress that created an opening. As I said karma Reb karma.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s just not on this planet is she? If I posted a picture of myself in my underwear (not that I ever would!) and people commented how brave and great I am for encouraging body positivity, I would be absolutely mortified and offended. She is either a true narc or completely delusional but unfortunately her delusions of grandeur are being fed through this type of post and that’s why she can’t help herself but do one every now and again.

Reactions: 5
That's positively embarrassing - sorry, but you didn't sell that to anyone Rebecca. Put it away, your boys would be mortified when they get a bit older!

Reactions: 5
Oh man alive ive just watched the underwear video all the way through jesus bleeping christ rebecca throw your camera away and give this tit up ive cringed so much my Vagina has turned inside out (thats quite a skill) 😉

what the actual fuckity duck duck was that “i do my hair toss check my nails” 😂😂😂😂 no no no stop it 😖

Get the duck off the internet you’re an embarrassment other you tubers must be laughing their heads off

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone ask her ‘what do you use to edit your pics babeee? Xoxoxo’
That will tip her over the edge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I
You can clearly see here where shes edited the photo and made her legs slimmer. I’m all for her going on about body positivity but you can’t do that AND edit your photos. Not only are you lying to yourself, you’re lying to all the people who follow you!
I cannot believe yesterday was Morrison’s and not once had she ever shopped in Morrisons. We see her weekly shopping haul without fail every Monday and it’s usually Aldi with the occasional trip to Tesco thrown in. Don’t Morrison’s realise this?! And as the for the underwear she openly admits in many hauls she done that she buys her underwear from primark... don’t these company’s research first these people before sending them free stuff.

Also while I’m here does anybody else think her voice has changed? Not saying she’s done anything too it but it’s a lot more high pitched than it used to be which brings me to say she’s also not being herself when she talks her utter nonsense!

And there is definitely another troll rant brewing. I suspect the underwear photo and video (I can’t bring myself to watch it) won’t get the amount of interaction she’s hoping for so there will be a sob story about how the trolls are out to get her and her mental heath is suffering for it 🙄
I actually don’t think that’s edited at all.
If you watch her latest video she actually has that dip. As do I and a lot of bottom heavier girls. It’s where she carries excess fat at the top of her thighs. Completely normal tbh. Not edited. 😊

Someone ask her ‘what do you use to edit your pics babeee? Xoxoxo’
That will tip her over the edge 🤣
She will 100% just say Lightroom. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I

I actually don’t think that’s edited at all.
If you watch her latest video she actually has that dip. As do I and a lot of bottom heavier girls. It’s where she carries excess fat at the top of her thighs. Completely normal tbh. Not edited. 😊

She will 100% just say Lightroom. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Same as just under her bra strap it’s clearly just where the bra is a little tight.

I don’t get why she keeps deleting comments she doesn’t like. Surely if you’re putting every single aspect of your life in a very public space, you’re going to understand that not everyone is going to like you. I think people would have more respect for her if she acted like an adult and addressed the comments she’s getting instead of just acting like they don’t exist.
What’s she going to do when the boys get to a point at school where another child has upset them? She can’t delete the bloody child 😂 she’s not a very good role model for those boys at all & I feel like when Alfie gets a bit older he’s not gonna like the fact that he can’t be center of attention all the time. She needs to start acting like an adult instead of getting her knickers in a twist every time someone says something she doesn’t like.

Reactions: 18
Do my hair toss, check my nails....borrowing some lizzo song lyrics there!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.