Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Morrison’s advert is literally the crappest ad I’ve seen , she’s literally playing at this game 😩 doesn’t she realise when there’s people such as Kate murnane absolutely killing her ads at the moment , you can see how much time and effort has gone into each one , so professional and then you have this idiot taking the money and hashing together absolute crap that probably took less than 5 mins

Reactions: 7
"It's not as easy as just taking a photo for an ad"

It bleeping looks like that's all you do, love.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yeah, I've had a few 2 years old referred for free, early nursery sessions due to S&L delays & other developmental delays although parents (of the children I've worked with, possibly not in all cases) are usually on benefits/low income and cannot afford to pay. If I was in Rebeggar's position that I COULD afford to send my child even 1 or 2 afternoons a week to help with his all round development then I certainly would. She's holding both boys back by treating them like babies. Alfie's peers probably have play dates with each other, sleepovers, days out together, and Alfie is stuck at home every second he's not in school. Such a shame. He's 6 next month and acts like a very young 4 year old in my opinion.
I know parents that could afford it but had 2 year funding because it benefits the child, might be area dependant tho x

Reactions: 1
That Morrison’s advert is literally the crappest ad I’ve seen , she’s literally playing at this game 😩 doesn’t she realise when there’s people such as Kate murnane absolutely killing her ads at the moment , you can see how much time and effort has gone into each one , so professional and then you have this idiot taking the money and hashing together absolute crap that probably took less than 5 mins
I think she makes more effort arranging her weekly food shop on the table than she put into the Morrison’s ad. She hasn’t even taken half of the items out of the boxes. She could have done a lovely farmhouse kitchen table type setting to go with her life in t’ Daaaales, put fresh Christmassy greenery around, cooked some veg (!) for added colour but no, just chuck it on any old how. And as for the slippers! I would want my money back if I was Morrison’s.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker but never felt I have a right to comment on her parenting as I don’t have kids myself although it is very obvious she favours one over the other. But it’s the puppy that got me 😡 letting that poor puppy plod around those fields when they are probably riddled with diseases when she hasn’t had her full vaccinations, surely everyone knows you just don’t do it! I have two dogs and I wouldn’t dream of taking them out in fields when they hadn’t had all their injections it’s just a risk I’d never be willing to take. And I agree it’s purely for the content she’s got this puppy which I am disgusted by, poor Lola has only just passed away and she’s already been replaced they should have spent more time with her Oscar as he’ll have needed the time to adapt to not having his friend around. She just baffles me, I can’t stand it when people like her moan about how ‘busy’ they are and ‘mum guilt’ Jesus I would l love her to live a month in my life and see what hard work is I go days without seeing my husband because of the shift patterns we work and I know most of you will be hard working mums so you know where I’m coming from. She’s just an absolute moron who expects everything to be handed to her on a silver plate.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she makes more effort arranging her weekly food shop on the table than she put into the Morrison’s ad. She hasn’t even taken half of the items out of the boxes. She could have done a lovely farmhouse kitchen table type setting to go with her life in t’ Daaaales, put fresh Christmassy greenery around, cooked some veg (!) for added colour but no, just chuck it on any old how. And as for the slippers! I would want my money back if I was Morrison’s.
Your joking right?! That would take time away from favouring the golden nugget!

Reactions: 3
Long time lurked here used to feel bad for becks but the constant love myself videos urgh, the eyelash story the other day!! So much glue stuck to those lashes surely she didn't pay for them LOL course not #gifted

Reactions: 7
What the actual duck, she's used an editing app and used brown virtual touch up pen over her hair, I'm actually howling. Does she think everyone is blind? She belongs in a nut house.
You are just jealous of her editing skills. Reminds me of using Microsoft Paint! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This doesn’t surprise me at all....Lauren is such a massive fake, fame hungry, still not over Mark Wright, huge arsed wannabe! The fact that none of them checked what was in it because they knew they’d never try it themselves! Awful! Rebecca would do this if the money was coming in 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Watching her Christmas present video that she got the boys Woody has a load of pound land toys but she got them each a bubble bar from lush and they were £8.50 each!! Surely she could’ve got them one because they share a bath and then spent it on proper toys what is wrong with her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she cook that crackling gammon joint (that she called pork) and pigs in blankets over a tealight or did she boil them? it all looks floppy and raw......bloody grim

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That Morrison’s advert is it a joke it’s hilarious🤣🤣 The sheer laziness I can’t cope!! She called the gammon joint a pork joint 🤦🏼‍♂️ And then has just kept everything else in the packaging she could’ve done a really lovely spread with that literally looks like she just plonked on the table and took a video and a photo of it how much she actually getting paid to do this 🤣🤣🤣 never showed any item individually how the hell are you meant to see all that on her table in the dark outside as well! She is thick as tit She puts more effort into her food shopping haul every week

Reactions: 9
Watching her Christmas present video that she got the boys Woody has a load of pound land toys but she got them each a bubble bar from lush and they were £8.50 each!! Surely she could’ve got them one because they share a bath and then spent it on proper toys what is wrong with her
LJC, Emily Norris or Ash Reid will have got their kids something from LUSH. Imagine putting a video up of your children’s poundshop toys but sharing your lashes, nails, new puppy, hauls in abundance etc. Selfish mare! 😤😡

Anyone heard back from Morrison’s yet?
Nope. 😒 had family going to Morrison’s today to get some “bits” - talked them out of it. They went to Sainsbury’s instead & spent just short of £320 including gifts, Xmas alcohol & things bought for charity trolleys. That’s just 2 family members who decided against going today all because of Rebegga Lamb! Hate to be you Morrison’s when you realise what a HUGE mistake you’ve made. Guarantee all her sheepy followers won’t be shopping at Moronsons.

Reactions: 13
I usually shop in Morrisons or Aldi as they are closest to me. I can't say I won't ever shop in Morrisons again as it's the most convenient but I will be making a conscious effort not to shop there. I've just seen Aldi are giving all their unsold fresh food to food banks and charities on Christmas Eve. I'll take my business there thanks very much!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That Morrison’s #ad. Holy mother of god. It looks like the picture was taken by Steve in passing.. probably on his way out the door to find a woman that can actually cook.
If I was getting paid to do an ad for a Christmas food shop you can bet I would make my house look like a bloody Santa’s grotto and have beautiful table decorations and absolutely fill any gap on the table!!

Notsofarmerswife did an amazing cheese platter spread video a few days ago, thats the kind of presentation Morrison’s should be looking for (also if that’s any of you - bloody love her recipes)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.