Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused, she's work work work ? or is she swiveling around in the back bedroom asking us for content suggestions while she sits pen in hand writing it all down, she's not brimming with ideas she's stuck and hoping we'll do it for her, what does she want people to say ? like I'm not being funny but we've seen it all, no job lasts forever she's needs to get Woody into preschool get a nice little job in the nearest town for herself where she can get out of that house and them slippers make some real friends chat to real people not a phone screen come home and have loads to talk about with Steve and the boys .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm confused, she's work work work ? or is she swiveling around in the back bedroom asking us for content suggestions while she sits pen in hand writing it all down, she's not brimming with ideas she's stuck and hoping we'll do it for her, what does she want people to say ? like I'm not being funny but we've seen it all, no job lasts forever she's needs to get Woody into preschool get a nice little job in the nearest town for herself where she can get out of that house and them slippers make some real friends chat to real people not a phone screen come home and have loads to talk about with Steve and the boys .
The thing is though as long as stupid brands will pay the stupid woman money she will not get a proper job

Reactions: 11
Oh duck off Heather! A great chef what an idiot. She cooks nothing but sludge in a slow cooker! Fucks sake a cook book 🤣 sweet baby Jesus I’ll eat that book if she brings one out!!
Heather is well known for thinly disguised piss taking on Instagram. She is not serious at all don't worry😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh duck off Heather! A great chef what an idiot. She cooks nothing but sludge in a slow cooker! Fucks sake a cook book 🤣 sweet baby Jesus I’ll eat that book if she brings one out!!
I actually think we need a rave thread for good old heather on here 😂😂 all the influencers think she's a genuine lovely fan, we think she's a tattler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Heather is well known for thinly disguised piss taking on Instagram. She is not serious at all don't worry😂
Oh good!! Subtle piss taking LOVE IT! 🤣

I actually think we need a rave thread for good old heather on here 😂😂 all the influencers think she's a genuine lovely fan, we think she's a tattler 😂
Thank god I didn’t think anyone could genuinely be stupid enough to think she’s amazing at cooking!! 🤣🙈😋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The reason she probably didn’t open much of the Morrisons food is because the tight bastard is saving them for her actual Christmas Day. The less money Becky has to spend on anything rather than herself the better.

also PLEASE NO MORE SLOW COOKER VIDEOS
She shouldn't be doing any kind of cooking videos, because she can't cook, likewise she shouldn't be making parenting videos because even with 2 kids, she's totally clueless

What the actual duck, she's used an editing app and used brown virtual touch up pen over her hair, I'm actually howling. Does she think everyone is blind? She belongs in a nut house.
Poor little Mabel looks petrified in that photo

Reactions: 2
Morrison’s have replied saying that the PR team will look into the complaint. I’ve asked for feedback from them too. Bunch of nobrots.

Reactions: 21
She needs some self respect and some respect for her relationship. About to be married in less than a year and she’s flaunting her body all over the internet and then doing close ups of her boobs on a you tube video. Have a word Steve, what an utter slag she is.

Also what kind of mother puts that kind of content out? Alfie will be a bully victim just wait for it

Reactions: 17
So I haven’t watched her videos for a while as I just haven’t got the time for such crap, but just watched her today’s video and can someone just clarify whether the bra is “really sexy”? Because I didn’t get that from fifty thousand times she mentioned it... Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.