Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope to god shes not got all that morrisons food for free when there are people starving on the streets 😣
I was just wondering the same. It makes sense why she made a point of showing the Morrisons trolly yesterday. Also did she pay separately for the items she classed as her weekly food shop, because I didn't see AD or gifted on any of those items. Not sure who makes me angrier, her for being a greedy grabby cow, or the brands/companies for not properly researching the people they use to advertise or gift items to.

Reactions: 5
I too have complained to morrisons for the excessive amount of food sent to these greedy influencers for free when there are families out there using food banks this Christmas

Reactions: 16
Again another shoddy advert that is poorly spoken and poorly edited! It makes me cringe!

If she is so busy working all day why not send woody to childcare like parents who go out to work have too and pay for him to be professionally cared for? Or just work in the evenings so you can tend to him.
Instead of letting the tv or tablet baby sit him!
rebecca is totally selfish wanting to keep him at home with her for the company and just neglecting him and his needs. If your a stay at home mum it’s your job to fulfill all their needs emotionally, physically, health and education!

Reactions: 13
Again another shoddy advert that is poorly spoken and poorly edited! It makes me cringe!

If she is so busy working all day why not send woody to childcare like parents who go out to work have too and pay for him to be professionally cared for? Or just work in the evenings so you can tend to him.
Instead of letting the tv or tablet baby sit him!
rebecca is totally selfish wanting to keep him at home with her for the company and just neglecting him and his needs. If your a stay at home mum it’s your job to fulfill all their needs emotionally, physically, health and education!
Even if it was just for a day or two a week at nursery! Then she could do her ‘work’ and woody could play with some other children/get some attention.

Reactions: 6
Morrissons ad 😂 seriously is she for real with that ad omg no effort at all and what's with the slippers 😖 it's disguisting that morrisons would use this grabby wretch to promote their Xmas produce I taught they might of went for someone with abit of class she's a disgrace on every level shame on morrisons and zoflora 😞

Reactions: 8
You know the dislike is real when your phone even changes your own name to Rebegga. I almost had a parcel delivered in that name 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was just wondering the same. It makes sense why she made a point of showing the Morrisons trolly yesterday. Also did she pay separately for the items she classed as her weekly food shop, because I didn't see AD or gifted on any of those items. Not sure who makes me angrier, her for being a greedy grabby cow, or the brands/companies for not properly researching the people they use to advertise or gift items to.
I reckon the companies are the worst.

Reactions: 2
I reckon the companies are the worst.
I've just emailed them. I can't trust a company who doesn't research the people they collaborate with. Surely it makes sense to work with someone who shops at Morrisons regularly. Rebecca is pure and simple GREEDY

Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t bother me so much if it was an #ad for Aldi. How can an ‘influencer’ influence her followers when every single one of them knows she wanks over Aldi. Anything for a quick buck eh Rebecca.

Reactions: 20
Bloody hell. I take one day off 😂 So Morrison’s was an ad! Cheeky fecker - wondered why she was shopping there instead of Aldi!
I wish companies would actually look more into these car crash influencers before sending them stuff.

Reactions: 15
Bloody hell. I take one day off 😂 So Morrison’s was an ad! Cheeky fecker - wondered why she was shopping there instead of Aldi!
I wish companies would actually look more into these car crash influencers before sending them stuff.
It’s not hard is it?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.