Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone heard back from Morrison’s yet?
Not yet, but I have a family member who works for Morrisons, even she is doing her Christmas shop at Aldi, because of them working with Rebegga. Speaks volumes when their own staff give up their employee discount to shop elsewhere

Funny that Woody’s new spot only appeared 3 days ago and were much worse than Alfie’s but have already scabbed over 🤔🤔😡😡🤥🤥 bullshit
To be honest before I actually saw this latest bout of spots, I did wonder if it was scabies.

Why is the dog sat on her lap in the front of the car? Does she not realise how dangerous that is?!
Nothing she does makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if her accident when the car rolled and resulted in the car door being dented was a result of her being preoccupied taking selfies and videoing, and forgetting the hand brake

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Watching her Christmas present video that she got the boys Woody has a load of pound land toys but she got them each a bubble bar from lush and they were £8.50 each!! Surely she could’ve got them one because they share a bath and then spent it on proper toys what is wrong with her
I thought this! I 've brought my boys a bubble bath to share on Xmas eve cause they bath together!? She hasn't got a clue what to do with that little lad!

Reactions: 3
Not yet, but I have a family member who works for Morrisons, even she is doing her Christmas shop at Aldi, because of them working with Rebegga. Speaks volumes when their own staff give up their employee discount to shop elsewhere

To be honest before I actually saw this latest bout of spots, I did wonder if it was scabies.

Nothing she does makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if her accident when the car rolled and resulted in the car door being dented was a result of her being preoccupied taking selfies and videoing, and forgetting the hand brake
OMG I forgot about that😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My suggestion for videos in 2020 - Woody being the centre of attention, him getting out and about more, just generally making a fuss of him. Please and thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought this! I 've brought my boys a bubble bath to share on Xmas eve cause they bath together!? She hasn't got a clue what to do with that little lad!
You would think she would know considering she’s done it all before with Alfie

Has anyone seen on Megan rose lane insta story the thing about Lauren goodger admitting she doesn’t try any products before flogging... we all know this but I wonder how long until something changes within the law.
Hopefully they will come down hard on these insta famous “celebs” and reb will have to get an actual job.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think it should be allowed to advertise products you haven’t used or at least tried. I’d have much more respect if they said “this is an ad, no I haven’t tried it and yes I want the money”. Yes it’s a head thing to do but at least then they’re honest about it. We all know they do ads for money, it’s not because they like the products.

Reactions: 6
What do we want to see in 2020 she asks? How about giving up the so called influencing and spend time being a mother. I dont know who she’s kidding saying she’s planning her content for 2020! We all know it’s either going to be a tacky primark haul, a boring day in the life or a makeup tutorial. Give it up rebeggar you’ve got duck all that any half baked person wants to see

Reactions: 16
I think the ads should be a gradual Process, a bit like product placement, like showing things being used and then 6 weeks down the line give a little review on it.
All these influencers are doing tit homemade adverts that involve acting, and it just makes them look ridiculous and untrustworthy along with the brand they are working with

Reactions: 9
8471F9D8-A851-44E4-880E-94F735A108CA.jpeg

This is reassuring!!
Doesn’t excuse their lack of attention to whom they chose to advertise their products but I’m glad they’re doing the right thing even if influencers aren’t.

Reactions: 4
Becky love, put your Poundland Boss Babe notebook down and enjoy time with your family over Christmas.
Go back through the threads on here and you’ll see plenty of suggestions for content that a lot of us would actually prefer watching. Genuine suggestions from those who are not encouraging you to carry on the way you are.
Create content that you genuinely want to, not content the attracts the perverts or the other mummyfloggers in your WhatsApp instapool.
Find what makes you different from the other influencers and work on that, use it to your advantage. Don’t keep copying everyone/LJC.
Look at how others have done the same Morrisons advert for the effort they put in...match that effort.

Reactions: 11
I swear thar bit of paper said slow cooker... yes I’m so so excited for another ‘how to cook slop in my pot with no lid’ 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The reason she probably didn’t open much of the Morrisons food is because the tight bastard is saving them for her actual Christmas Day. The less money Becky has to spend on anything rather than herself the better.

also PLEASE NO MORE SLOW COOKER VIDEOS

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even if she did miraculously start producing good content, she will always be a bleep to me. I’ve just witnessed too much now that I cant forget.

Reactions: 16
Yep

What a brilliant thing to feed your 12 week old Puppy....

She really is stupid.
I wouldn’t have fed my dog those at all. Their stomachs are so sensitive. Aren’t her dogs raw fed too? Shes so thick, I can’t understand how someone can be that stupid.

I wouldn’t have fed my dog those at all. Their stomachs are so sensitive. Aren’t her dogs raw fed too? Shes so thick, I can’t understand how someone can be that stupid.
The thing is raw fed is good IF you do it properly. Mine is raw fed but there’s more to it than opening a packet, nothing you buy from pets at home is adequate you need to be getting it from someone that supplies raw food properly, yet there’s so many different things you have to add to their meat for a balanced diet and for all the nutrition they need to grow and be healthy. She doesn’t even feed her kids a balanced diet so I can 100% guarantee she’s not doing raw food the way you’re supposed to therefor causing more harm than good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.