Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who’s in the childcare sector here that wants to gift our a Woody free nursery sessions? We have more chance of putting our hands in our pockets than she does hers

Reactions: 8
If she can afford monthly hair & nail appointments & all this clothes shopping she can afford to put woody into nursery for atleast one day a week, atleast then he’s getting out for the day and interacting with other children

Reactions: 19
Tbh if she admitted that he has some speech delay and asked the HV she could probably get it for free!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
If she really does have mum guilt about working while the boys are around it would probably do her good to send Woody to nursery a couple of days a week and Alfie to an after school club on those same days and she could then use the time to research, plan content, film her hauls and cleaning/renovation (😂) videos then give the kids her undivided attention when she isn’t working. Other than filming and photographing them incessantly of course. Do what the vast majority of working parents do. The kids would benefit too

Reactions: 10
Tbh if she admitted that he has some speech delay and asked the HV she could probably get it for free!
Yeah, I've had a few 2 years old referred for free, early nursery sessions due to S&L delays & other developmental delays although parents (of the children I've worked with, possibly not in all cases) are usually on benefits/low income and cannot afford to pay. If I was in Rebeggar's position that I COULD afford to send my child even 1 or 2 afternoons a week to help with his all round development then I certainly would. She's holding both boys back by treating them like babies. Alfie's peers probably have play dates with each other, sleepovers, days out together, and Alfie is stuck at home every second he's not in school. Such a shame. He's 6 next month and acts like a very young 4 year old in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
So her story this morning confirms that they did have Mable walking round all the fields without her 2nd vaccination. Want to say I’m shocked but I’m not. Those fields could have anything in them. Do your research before getting a puppy 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So her story this morning confirms that they did have Mable walking round all the fields without her 2nd vaccination. Want to say I’m shocked but I’m not. Those fields could have anything in them. Do your research before getting a puppy 🙄
She’s an absolute clouter 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has Rebs dyed her hair brown ??

No, if you look at the image of her with the puppy she’s actually used an app or something to add brown to the front of her hair, you can actually see where she’s “drawn” the colour on!!!!!! 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Has she died her hair brown or is it that ruddy filter?! We never know with her anymore, she’s oBviously not happy with her bar though because she always uses a filter that changes the colour of it-we all know it’s ginge really

Reactions: 2
Why is the dog sat on her lap in the front of the car? Does she not realise how dangerous that is?!

Reactions: 6
I can’t actually believe the colour of her hair 😂 I reckon that hairdresser of hers is using sun in on the sly. that colour reminds me of my tragic sun in day’s 🤣
29832285-A9FA-4092-A8C7-A5179671AE7F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Alfie and Woodys spots have cleared so quickly. The fastest I’ve ever seen spots scab over that’s for sure!

Isn’t it a coincidence that the spots always clear when they have something to do?Today is Alfie’s nativity and woodys back in good health. Hi Pinocchio

Reactions: 22
Alfie and Woodys spots have cleared so quickly. The fastest I’ve ever seen spots scab over that’s for sure!

Isn’t it a coincidence that the spots always clear when they have something to do?Today is Alfie’s nativity and woodys back in good health. Hi Pinocchio
Yeah, I'm calling bullshit that they have all scabbed over! It was less than 48hrs ago she was flashing a picture of his back all over her stories claiming he had so many more spots than wonder boy! Bull they have scabbed over that quickly, it is a known fact whilst they start to scab others can appear. She just doesn't want to miss the nativity, at the expense of any babies, pregnant ladies or those with compromised immune systems. Complete self absorbed brain dead bint.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.