Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also yoghurt pouches have been sold for a few years now, so all of a sudden she loves them as they are sooooo convinient. Babes we haven't seen them in your weekly shop before😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine describing yogurts as brilliant, they are yogurts for duck sake.
Her trying to manipulate her follows to engage in her post 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂 so desperate, beggy and embarrassing.
Also to say that she does as much as she can to give back?! I’ve literally seen her do 2 tit giveaways and they are full of gifted tit and Poundland crap. I’m dying for her 🤣 this is what happens when you slack at your apparent ‘job’ Becky has been taking too much unpaid leave recently 😂😩😂😂😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did Alfie eat 4-5 pouches of yoghurt in a day? I thought he was dairy intolerant because dairy doesn’t still well in his tummeh. That ad was pure bullshit, she will buy them once to prove a point then never again. Also what the hell are those weird white suit things the boys are wearing?
The reverse of them is even worse, blue mud suits with pointy KKK type hoods - bizarre

Reactions: 3
The arse lickers are out in force now - 'oooh yes, super yummy, little whoever will love these, so convenient, we love yogurts in our lunch boxes' etc etc. Sad bastards. Here's an idea Begay, make the ad interesting, authentic and engaging and perhaps you won't need to beg for interaction. And try asking someone to proof read for you before you post as you clearly can't do it yourself. Embarrassing the amount of basic spelling and grammar errors there are in your posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
HA HA HA HA BEGGY BECKS IS BACK
Hahaha I thought you’d made this up taking the piss ffs she’s used up her whole collection of vocabulary in that one post. The last line has got to be the biggest piss take!!! She acts like she’s the bleeping queen paying everyone for their respect, what does she give back? Cos all I see is take take take and one giveaway of crappy £1 plastic tat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The arse lickers are out in force now - 'oooh yes, super yummy, little whoever will love these, so convenient, we love yogurts in our lunch boxes' etc etc. Sad bastards. Here's an idea Begay, make the ad interesting, authentic and engaging and perhaps you won't need to beg for interaction. And try asking someone to proof read for you before you post as you clearly can't do it yourself. Embarrassing the amount of basic spelling and grammar errors there are in your posts.
Amazing how they tried them at Centre parks and she's going to stock up on them when she does a food shop. She's so full of crap, since they came back she's done 2 food shops and not bought any. Some of the sheep that follow her really are as thick as her, especially those who think she's a good cook, she's an amazing mum and she and Steve are relationship goals. How crap does your life have to be to consider her inspirational?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sure some one said the other day that the dog would end up in a Christmas outfit on the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️
Putting dogs in a jumper or coat for warmth is understandable, but I really hate twats that dress dogs up to look cute or for photo opportunities. But then can't expect any different from cretins like Rebecca who only show interest in her kids if it's for her 'job'. Pity the neglectful cow doesn't put as much effort into her job as a parent as she does with her 'job' as an unprofessional, clueless vlogger.

Reactions: 11
Her latest grid post she’s wearing a big puffy jacket whilst Alfie’s in a thin jumper. Bearing in mind Steve has posted snow on his stories.
C4000C05-F960-4C28-BB3B-97D6EE16F628.png

Reactions: 4
Hahaha giveaways off her own back. You mean all the silly companies who gift you things? When you nosey through and think yeah ill keep this, oh this looks tit into the giveaway box it goes and I’ll look like such a kind person. Fuuuuuuuuck off. I’d lock myself in a cupboard if I had to go on my story and beg for likes & comments, how embarrassing!! More fool the idiots who actually done it. I think yoghurt pouches are great for picnics but I think they’re pointless for at home, I’d rather encourage my son to feed himself with a spoon. Oh wait sorry Rebecca, I forgot you don’t encourage things like talking and independence 🤭

I’m about to get a bit personal here but you’ll get why and this isn’t for pity, just to prove a point. I cannot stand when she bangs on about ‘strong woman build each other up not tear each other down’ do not talk to me about a strong woman. Rebecca you’re 26 and have had every single thing handed to you on a silver spoon. I’m 24. Long story short my parents didn’t want me, I’ve watched my grandad take his last breath and then arrange his funeral at 19 years old and I’ve been in a very horrific abusive relationship. Dare I say I am the back bone of a very small family unit. I understand my life could have been worse, but it could have been better too. So don’t you bleeping dare talk about strong woman because you are weak, you are pathetic and you are a crappy person. People here may come on a website and talk about you but that doesn’t define them as a person. I am a strong woman and from being on these threads for a while, there are some amazing and clever woman on here who are 1000% better than you’ll ever be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Surely giveaway “off my own back” means she did a giveaway using her own initiative/did it without assistance? What did she want...people to make suggestions?Steve to help her pick the cheap tat she contributed?
Does she mean ‘out of my own pocket’ perhaps...? Which she clearly didn’t with most of it as they are gifted items,which also means when we hear Alfeh and Woodeh loved playing with the toys it’s a lie as they are clearly still boxed.

Reactions: 17
Her ‘job’ should be to create unique content that is ethical and based around her ‘loyal’ followers. The point what these ‘influencers’ seem to miss is that they are a BUSINESS. If she wants to call this tit show a JOB and prey off the easy manipulated followers she should at least do a good bleeping job. These platforms are not ‘snippets of my real life’ and just ‘raising my boys being happy’, she is SELLING and dripfeeding her sheep to gain more MONEY. I can’t believe she actually believes she works soooo hard and gives soooo much. It’s a bleeping job- are we suppose to feel sorry for her????? Come down to the chemotherapy unit where I work 5 days a week Rebecca and I will open your bloody eyes and give you some much need perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Steve- I voted Toreh because of people coming here,speaking their own language...they should speak English and because the NHS can’t cope with obesiteh and if it’s one thing I can’t stand it’s fat birds.
Becky- I voted for the red wuns, ‘cause I like red and it’s super cute,so I put my little cross on that wun and I saw on Instagram they are called Labour and I was in Labour so I know how it feels and it said they encourage a melting pot and that’s like a cute little slow cooker.
Omg dying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha giveaways off her own back. You mean all the silly companies who gift you things? When you nosey through and think yeah ill keep this, oh this looks tit into the giveaway box it goes and I’ll look like such a kind person. Fuuuuuuuuck off. I’d lock myself in a cupboard if I had to go on my story and beg for likes & comments, how embarrassing!! More fool the idiots who actually done it. I think yoghurt pouches are great for picnics but I think they’re pointless for at home, I’d rather encourage my son to feed himself with a spoon. Oh wait sorry Rebecca, I forgot you don’t encourage things like talking and independence 🤭

I’m about to get a bit personal here but you’ll get why and this isn’t for pity, just to prove a point. I cannot stand when she bangs on about ‘strong woman build each other up not tear each other down’ do not talk to me about a strong woman. Rebecca you’re 26 and have had every single thing handed to you on a silver spoon. I’m 24. Long story short my parents didn’t want me, I’ve watched my grandad take his last breath and then arrange his funeral at 19 years old and I’ve been in a very horrific abusive relationship. Dare I say I am the back bone of a very small family unit. I understand my life could have been worse, but it could have been better too. So don’t you bleeping dare talk about strong woman because you are weak, you are pathetic and you are a crappy person. People here may come on a website and talk about you but that doesn’t define them as a person. I am a strong woman and from being on these threads for a while, there are some amazing and clever woman on here who are 1000% better than you’ll ever be.
You are so right and I’m sorry you have had to fight through some awful unimaginable times.
Strength comes from horrible times and opening your eyes as to what goes on around you. Even the people I know who seem to have a good life are good people because they work in healthcare, teaching or actually care about other people and their life experiences.
Rebecca only cares about herself. She would never dream of volunteering to help and support people.

My daughter suddenly became disabled last year and I am also a nurse. I have cared for so many people and families during the worst times of their life and now my daughter. I mentioned this in a post once must have been a topic that was mentioned and she didn’t even reply. Really shows how much she cares about her followers.
Nothing prepares you for life changing events but because of life experiences this helps keep you grounded and gives you the strength needed to continue. Rebecca is ignorant to everything around her so will never learn to not take things or anyone for granted and appreciate what she has.
Sorry for the waffle. Hope it makes sense! Still waking up 😂

Reactions: 16
Gotta hand it to her, she’s the first person I’ve ever known describe yoghurts as brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 jog on reb, you don’t have a clue what work is. And to insult your followers by basically saying they owe you because of that lousy giveaway your doing when, let’s face it, it’s just you getting rid of the leftover crap you’ve been oh so kindly ‘gifted’

Reactions: 21
Perhaps she could have gifted it to Alfie’s school or a local cause for a raffle (always plenty at Christmas) to raise funds in her area, but that wouldn’t get likes on insta would it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her ‘job’ should be to create unique content that is ethical and based around her ‘loyal’ followers. The point what these ‘influencers’ seem to miss is that they are a BUSINESS. If she wants to call this tit show a JOB and prey off the easy manipulated followers she should at least do a good bleeping job. These platforms are not ‘snippets of my real life’ and just ‘raising my boys being happy’, she is SELLING and dripfeeding her sheep to gain more MONEY. I can’t believe she actually believes she works soooo hard and gives soooo much. It’s a bleeping job- are we suppose to feel sorry for her????? Come down to the chemotherapy unit where I work 5 days a week Rebecca and I will open your bloody eyes and give you some much need perspective.
Well said. The girl doesn't know what hard work or a real job is. If she worked in our world of health care, she would have been struck of years ago. I dislike her entitled attitude, as if she's doing her followers a favour. Her and her family receive £1000s of gifted items, holidays and services as well as payment for her ads etc. As for giving back to her loyal followers, her give aways consist of gifted stuff she doesn't want(I hope all the skin care and make up items are still sealed and unused), and bits she's bought from poundland,sorry but Offloading unwanted crap isn't giving back to her followers, it's her telling them just how little she thinks of them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.