Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are so right and I’m sorry you have had to fight through some awful unimaginable times.
Strength comes from horrible times and opening your eyes as to what goes on around you. Even the people I know who seem to have a good life are good people because they work in healthcare, teaching or actually care about other people and their life experiences.
Rebecca only cares about herself. She would never dream of volunteering to help and support people.

My daughter suddenly became disabled last year and I am also a nurse. I have cared for so many people and families during the worst times of their life and now my daughter. I mentioned this in a post once must have been a topic that was mentioned and she didn’t even reply. Really shows how much she cares about her followers.
Nothing prepares you for life changing events but because of life experiences this helps keep you grounded and gives you the strength needed to continue. Rebecca is ignorant to everything around her so will never learn to not take things or anyone for granted and appreciate what she has.
Sorry for the waffle. Hope it makes sense! Still waking up 😂
Sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope you are OK. From one nurse to another, what you've written makes complete sense. I consider my job a privilege to be with patients and their families at some of the most traumatic and vulnerable times in their lives, they put trust in us to do our jobs and care for their loved ones. I've learnt, not to take life or my loved ones for granted, things can change so fast. As a parent I believe our kids learn from us and our behaviour, in years to come I can see her regretting favouring Alfie over Woody and not treating them both exactly the same. She needs to grow up and step into the real world of parenting, family life and work and realise the social media image is staged and very unrealistic

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's getting proper desperate for likes on her Ad posts. Maybe she's not getting inundated with offers anymore 😂...Maybe if she actually put some effort in, only advertised things she is genuinely interested in and will use again and stopped using golden boy for adverts that are for baby/toddler things 🤔🤦‍♀️ she doesn't have a clue!
View attachment 63630
"it's not as easy as take a picture and boom"

It literally is though.

If I were an influwanker, I'd say to the brand I'll post in my own way and it has to naturally fit into my content otherwise I'm not doing it.

All she does is ctrl+c and ctrl+v some wording the brand provide and put it up with a picture.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 24
She wouldn’t no hard work if it smacked her in the face and rearranged her stupid fillers 🤣😫 My god her tit show gets worse..... Imagine begging followers to like her posts!! Hmm Begs your lack of engagement should let you into a little secret.... Your followers are starting to finally see through your bullshit. But don’t worry you are still left with a handful of sheep. I actually pity them and their families. Didn’t think you could get dumber than Rebecca lamb 😂 Harsh but these people do my head in. Give up Begs while you are still young enough to actually do something substantial with your life. You might even be a little bit happier and more importantly those boys can grow up happier and healthier.

Sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope you are OK. From one nurse to another, what you've written makes complete sense. I consider my job a privilege to be with patients and their families at some of the most traumatic and vulnerable times in their lives, they put trust in us to do our jobs and care for their loved ones. I've learnt, not to take life or my loved ones for granted, things can change so fast. As a parent I believe our kids learn from us and our behaviour, in years to come I can see her regretting favouring Alfie over Woody and not treating them both exactly the same. She needs to grow up and step into the real world of parenting, family life and work and realise the social media image is staged and very unrealistic
Thankyou so much. Glad I make some sense!
I totally get you. The job is a privilege and I have learn’t so much from it. I had to mature from an early age and like you never take anything for granted. Even now with my daughter. We are lucky she is still with us and I always try to think of the positives.
This probably makes us more sensitive when we see the kids not being treated as they should. They deserve so much more and to live a life rather then being used to make money and exploited online.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"it's not as easy as take a picture and boom"

It literally is though.

If I were an influwanker, I'd say to the brand I'll post in my own way and it has to naturally fit into my content otherwise I'm not doing it.

All she does is ctrl+c and ctrl+v some wording the brand provide and put it up with a picture.
[/QUOTE]
She doesn't even spell check, or check if her wording is grammatically correct, she has an extremely limited vocabulary, and puts no effort into her Ads or posts. She infact gets paid and gifted 1000s of pounds of items, services and holidays for doing the bare minimum, having zero skills and taking zero pride in what she does. In her case it's a hobby, she doesn't treat it seriously or professionally enough for it to be her job,eventhough she gets paid.

Reactions: 9
You are so right and I’m sorry you have had to fight through some awful unimaginable times.
Strength comes from horrible times and opening your eyes as to what goes on around you. Even the people I know who seem to have a good life are good people because they work in healthcare, teaching or actually care about other people and their life experiences.
Rebecca only cares about herself. She would never dream of volunteering to help and support people.

My daughter suddenly became disabled last year and I am also a nurse. I have cared for so many people and families during the worst times of their life and now my daughter. I mentioned this in a post once must have been a topic that was mentioned and she didn’t even reply. Really shows how much she cares about her followers.
Nothing prepares you for life changing events but because of life experiences this helps keep you grounded and gives you the strength needed to continue. Rebecca is ignorant to everything around her so will never learn to not take things or anyone for granted and appreciate what she has.
Sorry for the waffle. Hope it makes sense! Still waking up 😂
So sorry to hear about your daughter but what an amazing mother/person you are! How Rebecca handles situations doesn’t show strength at all. She acts like a teenager still and even then you’d probably at least get a reply from a teenager before they block you 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gonna call her Boris Begga from now on!
She’s just as bleeping desperate for likes as BoJo is, both their jobs depend on lying to the general public, both deceiving and full of absolute tit and equally have ridiculous hair!
🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I haven’t read back but I wonder if she’s going to use her platform to encourage her followers to vote?

She (and therefore probably her sheep) are exactly the demographic who don’t bother. Their ignorance is having an effect on all of us. I’m 27yo and I have always made the effort to research and have an idea of what’s going on around me. Would be disgraceful if she ignores it.
Not as important as wiggling your meat at the camera and neglecting your children.

• Heart
Putting dogs in a jumper or coat for warmth is understandable, but I really hate twats that dress dogs up to look cute or for photo opportunities. But then can't expect any different from cretins like Rebecca who only show interest in her kids if it's for her 'job'. Pity the neglectful cow doesn't put as much effort into her job as a parent as she does with her 'job' as an unprofessional, clueless vlogger.
Totally agree poor woody left with a shoddy light little duvet and golden boy with a proper big heavy one even when woody talks she ignores him half the time she's a heartless wagon false dressing the pup up pity she didn't put coats on poor lola and Oscar when they were left in that cold damp room they were left in before the dogs were highlighted and she then became fairy dogmother ffs she really is unreal 😐

• Heart
Imagine describing yogurts as brilliant, they are yogurts for duck sake.
Her trying to manipulate her follows to engage in her post 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂 so desperate, beggy and embarrassing.
Also to say that she does as much as she can to give back?! I’ve literally seen her do 2 tit giveaways and they are full of gifted tit and Poundland crap. I’m dying for her 🤣 this is what happens when you slack at your apparent ‘job’ Becky has been taking too much unpaid leave recently 😂😩😂😂😩😩😩😩😩😩
Er, no. They’re “Brillant” not brilliant!

• Haha
Bet woody can’t wait for a few minutes of his mums time to do a jigsaw! We don’t timetable little moments like that into our day, my daughter will get a jigsaw ask me to help, and I stop what I’m doing and play! Pretty simple

Reactions: 14
I just seen a comment “these look fab for messy little boys” sorry what??

• Haha
Also I’ve noticed Steve’s stories are a lot more parenting these days. He’s really trying to prove his a good dad I think. I wonder if he reads here and has had an enlightening moment lol

Reactions: 14
These fools I worry for 😫🤦🏼‍♀️
It's their children I worry for. It's shocking the number of her sheep that consider her meals to be healthy and nutritious. There's very little variety in their diet and even less nutritional value

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.