Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve- I voted Toreh because of people coming here,speaking their own language...they should speak English and because the NHS can’t cope with obesiteh and if it’s one thing I can’t stand it’s fat birds.
Becky- I voted for the red wuns, ‘cause I like red and it’s super cute,so I put my little cross on that wun and I saw on Instagram they are called Labour and I was in Labour so I know how it feels and it said they encourage a melting pot and that’s like a cute little slow cooker.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This is comedy genius!
Nearly choked on my gin! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My kids are 2 and 4 and I haven’t bought yoghurt pouches in over a year, what on Earth is Alfie advertising them for?!! God I feel sorry for him, as annoying as he is, it’s their doing, and he doesn’t seem to have any friends, he’s so isolated, and then Reb goes and has him performing like she does in these ridiculous adverts and vlogs.... give it a year or two and once his mates find them he is gonna get the piss ripped out of him so badly!

Reactions: 10
I’m sure some one said the other day that the dog would end up in a Christmas outfit on the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️
Dog outfit for the gram or duvet for your child? Tough decision!
Do you think if I comment about getting Woody some appropriate clothing Becky will respond with as much enthusiasm...nah, I will probably get blocked!

Reactions: 16
I feel like writing “didnt woodeh like them then?” On her latest post but i dont want to get blocked 🙊😂

Reactions: 10
How many yogurt “snacks” can one child have in a day?? All for the sake of a paid ad 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
OMG PLEASE DO IT!!! 🤣
I’d honestly love to see if she accepts anything and everything for the sake of it but don’t put your business down for her! she probably wouldn’t even tag you and if anything she’d loose you customers

Reactions: 3
They won’t vote tomorrow, I bet the election doesn’t even get mentioned. So many of the women I follow on insta are posting today about how important your vote is, but nowt from our Elleh.

Reactions: 6
Voting? What? But I though X factor was finished and the dancing is on on a Saturday? What super cute voting are we doing...?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did Alfie eat 4-5 pouches of yoghurt in a day? I thought he was dairy intolerant because dairy doesn’t still well in his tummeh. That ad was pure bullshit, she will buy them once to prove a point then never again. Also what the hell are those weird white suit things the boys are wearing?

Reactions: 19
Omg she’s actually begging people to like her posts because you know, it’s her job and it’s super hard work, not just taking a photo you know of your poor, ill child looking so poorly on holiday, but ya know, it is her job so please like my post I’m begging you.
What an utter embarrassment she is and so cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She's getting proper desperate for likes on her Ad posts. Maybe she's not getting inundated with offers anymore 😂...Maybe if she actually put some effort in, only advertised things she is genuinely interested in and will use again and stopped using golden boy for adverts that are for baby/toddler things 🤔🤦‍♀️ she doesn't have a clue!
Screenshot_20191211-223557_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
HA HA HA HA BEGGY BECKS IS BACK
Literally just came on to post this.
Hilarious.

I think people are seeing through the bullshit of insta and scrolling passed ads. Hopefully advertisers are getting smart to actually looking closer at the interaction on the accounts they are paying.

Literally just came on to post this.
Hilarious.

I think people are seeing through the bullshit of insta and scrolling passed ads. Hopefully advertisers are getting smart to actually looking closer at the interaction on the accounts they are paying.
It would be great if they didn’t get paid if enough people didn’t like it.Then they would have to pick more carefully which ads are relevant rather than selling anything and everythin.

Reactions: 14
OMFG she's asking for people to engage with her bullshit. Desperate times, desperate times!!!

Fudge off social media Rebecca, you are the dumbest person I've ever heard try and string a sentence together.

Reactions: 16
How many yogurt “snacks” can one child have in a day?? All for the sake of a paid ad 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know. What a ridiculous advert
She's getting proper desperate for likes on her Ad posts. Maybe she's not getting inundated with offers anymore 😂...Maybe if she actually put some effort in, only advertised things she is genuinely interested in and will use again and stopped using golden boy for adverts that are for baby/toddler things 🤔🤦‍♀️ she doesn't have a clue!
View attachment 63630
I actually thought this was taking the piss out of her and then I watched her stories and this was an actual post by her! She really is a complete moron !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.