Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This account has to be someone on here 🤣
[/QUOTE]
and she probably text her mum and asked her to post a comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also I’ve noticed Steve’s stories are a lot more parenting these days. He’s really trying to prove his a good dad I think. I wonder if he reads here and has had an enlightening moment lol
I was thinking exactly the same. He seems far less intrusive, which makes me think his posts are genuine rather than staged. I was interested to see he posted Woody doing a Paw patrol jig saw. Rebegga as usual trying to make herself look busy said she would be doing a jigsaw with Woody, which is strange because she was nowhere to be seen in Steve's post. I hate the whole 'fake busy mumma' image these mummy vloggers try to portray, most of their interactions are staged for content rather than natural parent/child interaction

Reactions: 14
imagine having to tell people you’re doing a jigsaw with your child. I mean like someone else said that’s just a normal thing to do with a child without even thinking about it let alone telling people. It must be a big deal to her if she feels the need to even mention such a trivial thing. She’ll probably spend much longer on doing her makeup for yet another video 🙄 how many make up videos can one person post? And they’re all the same as the one before. She’s really scraping the barrel for content. Give it up Rebecca it’s all getting too desperate and embarrassing now

Reactions: 14
She said she hates putting laundry away, so clean laundry's just thrown in a pile on the boys floor. She's a lazy cow, just as easy to put the clothes in a laundry basket or at least fold them. It's very clear to see why so often the boys clothes look so grubby. As an influencer it angers me that Channel mum promotes her, she's lazy, neglectful and completely clueless about prioritising her kids needs and wellbeing before her own. But as a mother she takes no pride in the way her kids look. If she spent half the time on them she spends on herself, they would look well cared for. For someone who claims to be so hard working and rushed off her feet parenting and running a house, she has lots of free time. Yesterday they went out to eat at lunch time, the evening she also went out,day before hair appointment, last week one of her many gifted cosmetic dental appointments. Busy parents don't have so much free time to spend on themselves.

imagine having to tell people you’re doing a jigsaw with your child. I mean like someone else said that’s just a normal thing to do with a child without even thinking about it let alone telling people. It must be a big deal to her if she feels the need to even mention such a trivial thing. She’ll probably spend much longer on doing her makeup for yet another video 🙄 how many make up videos can one person post? And they’re all the same as the one before. She’s really scraping the barrel for content. Give it up Rebecca it’s all getting too desperate and embarrassing now
Steve has posted an insta story of Woody doing a Paw patrol jigsaw, lazy arse Rebegga was nowhere to be seen. I may give up my nursing career and become a mummy vlogger, I've got twin boys, I'm sure people would be rivited watching me pair up their socks and fold their pyjamas. She seems to get away with calling vlogging a 'real job', so why don't we all make money from selling ours and our families lives and privacy online and kid ourselves that videoing ourselves doing the daily mundane tasks done by everyone, is a career and not just normal daily life for everyone.

Christ you know it’s going downhill when you have to beg for engagement
And your mums the first to comment after 3 hours lol. Surprised she didn’t post from Stevie boys profile, like she normally does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Totally agree poor woody left with a shoddy light little duvet and golden boy with a proper big heavy one even when woody talks she ignores him half the time she's a heartless wagon false dressing the pup up pity she didn't put coats on poor lola and Oscar when they were left in that cold damp room they were left in before the dogs were highlighted and she then became fairy dogmother ffs she really is unreal 😐
In an ideal world arse holes like her that use their kids and animals as props, would be regulated and made to be fully accountable for what they do and post. Sadly in the real world, vloggers can be openly neglectful, are rarely held accountable, they just delete and block anyone who questions or calls them out. We live in quite a fake superficial world where cretins like Rebegga are called 'influencers'

Reactions: 7
Is this person high? Variety of food? They need glasses and to remove their tongue from Rebeccas arse
I'm not suprised woody is refusing to eat. I too wouldn't eat gruel/the rest of the slop. She serves up🙄🤣

Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice she is still wearing those grubby old slippers in Steve story 🤭🤣
The slippers are like her, 'grubby'. Wouldn't be surprised if she puts them in a give away box with some of her old underwear, after all it's her way of giving back to her 'loyal followers',surprised she doesn't call them her loyal disciples.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The slippers are like her, 'grubby'. Wouldn't be surprised if she puts them in a give away box with some of her old underwear, after all it's her way of giving back to her 'loyal followers',surprised she doesn't call them her loyal disciples.
You think she’d know the word disciples?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also I’ve noticed Steve’s stories are a lot more parenting these days. He’s really trying to prove his a good dad I think. I wonder if he reads here and has had an enlightening moment lol
He's totally read here he's a lot less cocky and seems to have toned down what he says lately. It prob won't last🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's totally read here he's a lot less cocky and seems to have toned down what he says lately. It prob won't last🤣
That's cos they're trying to look like a nice couple for brand deaks etc. Getting the hubby involved like Kate murnane, Liza prideaux etc so they can give up their jobs and doss around all day. Man up the lot of you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
One day she will be very lonely! She isn’t building the best relationships with her own children, the love and nurturing they get from a very young age will determine how they feel within their relationship with their mum. She may physically be there but her head is on another planet!

Reactions: 5
What I want to know is has she washed the kids Christmas duvet sets since she’s put them on? Because both kids have been ill with chicken pox and colds since, and I swear I don’t think she’s taken them off to wash

Reactions: 10
Few things. Why do her eyes seem to pop out of her head these days? Why does she feel like a boss mum because she’s tidied the boys room? I do that about 3 times a day with a messy toddler. Lastly why do they have a table sat in the middle of the room? I’m being picky but that really bothers me😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.