Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little boy.
Only reason he does any activity is for our benefit.

He needs professional help Rebecca, he has a speech delay, or is it too below you to seek help from a trained professional?

Reactions: 14
Woodeh BALL SAY BALL PROVE THEM WRONG BALL BALL BALL
Bless him he didn't give her the content she wanted. If she genuinely was trying to teach him new words and practice existing, she would be encouraging him to take his finger out of his mouth. Woody is probably the only member of that family I actually like, he's such a little free spirit. When he's older I can see him being a strong young man who won't be his mums money maker

Poor little boy.
Only reason he does any activity is for our benefit.

He needs professional help Rebecca, he has a speech delay, or is it too below you to seek help from a trained professional?
He would thrive amongst children his own age because he would have genuine interactions, rather than staged for social media.

It’s hilarious she thinks she’s better than all of us. I’m dont have a uni degree (I’m starting next year though) but I’m still a better mum. Can you actually read Rebecca? You are definitely not above all the nurses on this thread or the woman who genuinely do have their own business and actually turn up to work everyday. Even the ones who don’t work are better than you, at least they’re decent mothers!
What puts people above her, generally isn't their qualifications, or what jobs they have, it's the fact, first and foremost if they have children, they take priority. Making sacrifices for our children doesn't make us martyrs, just responsible parents. She is a complete head.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
At my son's 2 year check about a month ago, his health visitor said they usually look for children his age to be able to make short sentences with about 3 words so yes that's right!
While I always agree with everything on here about elleh, the woody not saying enough words always annoys me.
I used to have people go on at me that my 4 boys didn't all talk at 2.
I was lucky I had a wonderful hv for the first 3,who could see they were not behind at all, and simply were learning to talk last. They grew up in a bi lingual household and found talking the last thing they picked up. She didn't judge or make me feel like a bad parent. As I'm not. Kids all learn in different orders.
My 4th baby again wasn't talking at 2 and the hv in the UK made me feel like a lazy twit for not teaching him to talk.
I'm not lazy, my kids are not behind. My elsest was moved the year above in school because he was so advanced, but couldn't string 2 words together at 2. And my other 3 are all achieving above average in school. So not talking and saying 3 words in a row at 2 really hasn't afdected them. Here in the UK, we expect alot from our children at a young age. In other countires in Europe, these age limits are not as low as here. Children are allowed to grow at their own pace and are not expects to be reaching these milestones until they start school at age 6.
Not every child is the same and we can't expect them all to do exactly the same thing at the same time as the next one. Dosemt have to mean they have problems

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.