Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely topped it for me.... playing sad ol me I can’t even pretend to be happy in CP it was just too difficult blah blah blah didn’t stop her filming ad content there and using her child who had chicken pox aswell I hope that ad revenue has gone in to a bank account for him!

Reactions: 21
That ‘orb’ is all the makeup you’ve got over your camera you daft bint! And that rug in that dog picture 🤢 I know how it is with kids and dogs but Jesus go get it washed you mucky witch!

Reactions: 9
Watching her new YouTube video is so sad, Just saying to Alfie are you ready to go to the park and woody saying and me!And then she just ignores him when he is constantly saying mum and then trying to get him to nap I can’t wait until he drops his naps she won’t know what to do with herself there is also lots for Woody to do the activities usually start from age 2

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Woody could have helped make lunch. Okay he’s too young to make a sandwich but he could have placed it all in the box. Wish she would duck off somewhere far away with Alfie and leave woody with Steve. Poor wee guy

Reactions: 11
Pathetic excuse of a woman, she has her poorly child posing for photos for a bleeping ad. Priorities all wrong this woman

• Heart
How much is she loving what she sees today.. It's enough to make you vom. I'm all for self love but she loves herself and herself only.

Reactions: 3
Bet you ANY money when she goes to the loo at her meal out she will be checking Steve’s insta and reading Tattle. Get a life hun, not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 15
So she spent the whole of today in that god awful top, dressed up all caked in make up just to go out 8hrs later??? Alright hun u ok???!

Reactions: 10
I’m guessing the money from the ad has gone into an account for Alfie? Seeing as he’s the one bloody advertising it. This is what I HATE about mummy vloggers, the way they use their kids to make money. It’s disgusting end of.

Reactions: 25
I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before but what on earth has Alfie got on in the video them poor lads have no chance in life they will be ridiculed I have a boy 1 year older than Alfie and a girl a year younger and if I put something like that on they would scream lol it's so strange !

Just
I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before but what on earth has Alfie got on in the video them poor lads have no chance in life they will be ridiculed I have a boy 1 year older than Alfie and a girl a year younger and if I put something like that on they would scream lol it's so strange !
just realised woody had one on too why oh why they look ridiculous lol

Reactions: 6
Rebecca love if your reading this your hair looks tit your lips are a joke you've spoiled your self so much such a shame as you were very pretty before hand and please let your kids be there own little people ita not normal a boy of Alfie's age especially to be dressing like a baby showing no personality bless him

Reactions: 9
I am really interested to see if these two use their votes tomorrow! I hope so but I fear there will be no mention of the election because they’re not bothered or they will have a sorreh excuse why they couldn’t 🙄

Reactions: 3
I am really interested to see if these two use their votes tomorrow! I hope so but I fear there will be no mention of the election because they’re not bothered or they will have a sorreh excuse why they couldn’t 🙄
Steve- I voted Toreh because of people coming here,speaking their own language...they should speak English and because the NHS can’t cope with obesiteh and if it’s one thing I can’t stand it’s fat birds.
Becky- I voted for the red wuns, ‘cause I like red and it’s super cute,so I put my little cross on that wun and I saw on Instagram they are called Labour and I was in Labour so I know how it feels and it said they encourage a melting pot and that’s like a cute little slow cooker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Steve- I voted Toreh because of people coming here,speaking their own language...they should speak English and because the NHS can’t cope with obesiteh and if it’s one thing I can’t stand it’s fat birds.
Becky- I voted for the red wuns, ‘cause I like red and it’s super cute,so I put my little cross on that wun and I saw on Instagram they are called Labour and I was in Labour so I know how it feels and it said they encourage a melting pot and that’s like a cute little slow cooker.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
We laugh at this, but we actually know this is exact thought process these 2 idiots would go through to make their choice 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
The more I see Alfie the more I think there’s something off about him. I don’t know what, could be that he just looks like Steve 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.