Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if she's actually still filming her family when the boys are teenagers I bet anything Woody will be kicking the tit out of his big brother purely as a result of all of this we see happening in his childhood, Alfie on the other hand will probably be 17 years old and still holding his mummy's hand because she'll no doubt be telling him how much she needs him to never leave her because he's her special boy 🤢

Reactions: 9
‘Family time is the best time...Especially when it’s gifted’ - Rebecca Lamb, 2019.

If you truly thought that, you’d be paying out your own pockets every weekend wouldn’t you begs :giggle:

Reactions: 31
Makes me laugh when people like her say "family time is the best time". Is it really tho....as she's viewing it all through a lense. She isn't actually living in the moment, being fully engrossed in her kids and making try memories, not just picture perfect ones. I know this is her "job" but still. When I'm out with my kids I always forget to take pics as we're always involved as a family either having too much fun or just trying not to loses one of them😂. She's making fake memories and her kids will definitely know the difference as they get older.

• Heart
Why doesnt she invite her family round for xmas day. Like her mum and Steve's side. Everyone could bring a little something to make up the dinner. Or have people run d in the evening to eat turkey batches/rolls/buns/naps haha

Reactions: 2
My heart is breaking for Woody. Why wasn’t he allowed to do anything? He’s old enough for those rides and Alfie is old enough to go on them himself, not with mummy. I’ve said before my son is 2 months younger than woody, he would 100% understand he’s not on a ride and he would be visibly upset if he watched his cousin go on for example. What’s worse is Alfie knows he’s the favourite. He’s 5, he shouldn’t know that but he does because Rebecca makes it so obvious every single day!! He should be looking out for his brother, asking him to go on things, not just brushing him aside because Alfie gets so woody doesn’t matter. I’d be ashamed of myself if I ever brought my children up the way she does. I only have 1 at the moment but when I have a second I will always make sure I treat them equal and always make sure they have each other’s back. That’s what siblings are for. Wow she’s such a bleep, she doesn’t deserve children. In fact she deserves nothing at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Woody even looks left out meeting santa, although he may just be scared of him! Surprised his selfish mum even let him join alfie in the grotto

I took my daughter ice skating when she was a little younger than woody and she absolutely loved every minute of it, I cried at how much she giggled and squealed with delight.. my heart really breaks for woody, he just doesn’t get the same attention that Alfie gets and he is just the sweetest little boy that deserves so much more.

Reactions: 10
These absolute knobs posting pics of their mince pies “Rebecca Lamb made me do it”
Oh just duck off will you..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does she see her family? I’ve never seen her mum or any other family members mentioned or pictured. She must live a lonely life

Reactions: 1
Woody even looks left out meeting santa, although he may just be scared of him! Surprised his selfish mum even let him join alfie in the grotto
I wonder whether the experience has been gifted for one child and she doesn't want to pay for anything for woody 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just thinking as I’ve read all this, and she films everything. I’ve never actually heard woody giggle. Ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Just thinking as I’ve read all this, and she films everything. I’ve never actually heard woody giggle. Ever.
You know what now you’ve said it neither do I! I’m trying to think really hard but I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever heard that little boy laugh and saying that I can’t even remember the last time he smiled like full of ear to ear smiled

Reactions: 3
That video of her practically snogging a tub of cream. Get a life you sad bint

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly. She said she wished she had a big family and all spend Xmas together. So why do they all get together. Mums, dads, sisters, brothers etc. That’s what we do every year. My mum has us all round, all the siblings and cousins together. X
My partner is one of 5,im an only child and I have twin boys, everyone gets together, it's organised chaos but it's such a laugh

Reactions: 6
She looks so grubby in that self tan story. She needs hosing down not applying self tan on top of more self tan. Her clothes and bedding must be rank

• Haha
Of course Alfie got a mummy’s bestie top while woody got daddies bestie. What a horrible woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
More clothes for herself 🙄 I haven’t bought myself Clothes for about a year because my children come first

Reactions: 10
How does she keep that cream rug clean when she’s always outside in those slippers ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.