Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know who’s a bigger dick, Rebecca or that girl she shared in her stories. “We have a Rebecca lamb lover” 🤮 duck away off love
Just another sheep looking to get some self promotion by kissing ass, she knows how self obsessed Rebegga is, and can't resist sharing any drivel praising her. For all those saying she's an inspiration, I seriously pity their children.

Reactions: 3
she was so relatable in her old videos and so much more honest she even said that at the old house her mortgage was really big so God knows what it is on this house! She also used to give tips on the saving And would never buy you stupid little bits of crap she said she wasn’t about that, but now she’s changed like she’s trying to become someone that she’s not she is so fake smiley in all her videos now as well, no one is that happy all the time, she said a year ago that her income could not pay the mortgage and that she just pays for the food shopping so I don’t know how they are doing it now
Definitely !! Since it's become her job you can feel that your watching her at work, feel that she studies how the big mummy vlog accounts do it and now this is Rebecca doing her job where as pre the house move it wasn't, it was just I'm a young stay at home mum finding my feet I'm not to confident my little boy as some speech problems and my partner works hard and is gone all day , Now it's all im so confident my children are perfect we don't have to work everything's super positive 24/7 and if it's not then I delete or ignore .

Reactions: 7
Just another sheep looking to get some self promotion by kissing ass, she knows how self obsessed Rebegga is, and can't resist sharing any drivel praising her. For all those saying she's an inspiration, I seriously pity their children.
That girl is actually an influencer herself too 🙈 if I was an influencer I’d steer clear of showing support for Rebecca lamb (or Meldrum but that’s another thread, or 60 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘Their’, Rebecca. It’s ‘Their Christmas wonderland’, which you’d know if you listened in school.
I do wonder if she went to school. Lot of her behaviour now makes me think she's always been quite flirty, rather than being educated was more interested in make up and boys.

Reactions: 9
Omg why put woody in that massive jumper and makes the jacked look to small for him ,my little boy is same age and I would never let him out the house like that the poor boy !

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Omg why put woody in that massive jumper and makes the jacked look to small for him ,my little bot is same age and I would never let him out the house like that the poor boy !
And why is she going out dressed as LJC. That pvc skirt is just tacky looking

Reactions: 11
Her channel and insta isn't growing as she never leaves that bleeping dungeon. It's the same EVERY single video upload or story. The poor kids never get taken out

Ps you look like a slag rebegga

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surprise surprise, her day out with the kids is an Ad 😠
Does she actually ever do anything nice with them out of her own pocket?!
No thought put into the boys’ outfits again...they look so flung together whereas she’s probably taken two hours to look so trashy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
For someone who was slagging off people talking about Christmas so early, seems like she’s being a complete hypocrite now!!!! Also typical that woody doesn’t get to go ice skating!! I don’t know if it’s just near me but our closest Ice rink has Animal characters to hold onto for the little ones so they can join in!!

Reactions: 18
Why can’t woody go too ?? 🙄 Oh shock it’s an Ad. Of course it is she never takes the kids out

Reactions: 10
For someone who was slagging off people talking about Christmas so early, seems like she’s being a complete hypocrite now!!!! Also typical that woody doesn’t get to go ice skating!! I don’t know if it’s just near me but our closest Ice rink has Animal characters to hold onto for the little ones so they can join in!!
She just can't be bothered to take him, she might split her cheap skirt trying to help him learn. This is probably why Steve doesn't want anymore kids with her, because he's realised she was only half capable to look after one.

Reactions: 17
Just seen they have the same animal character things to help skate so I don’t understand why woody can’t go

Reactions: 8
Alfie is stood in front of one on the photo I think? I’m sure Woody is sooo excited to sit watching his brother having fun on the ice. What a great day out for him - he’d have more fun staying at home!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
This is the local place for us to go ice skating, Woody can definitely go on the ice rink. Poor kid being made to watch his brother have all the fun

Reactions: 15
Just seen they have the same animal character things to help skate so I don’t understand why woody can’t go
Probably only gifted for one child and they’d too tight to pay for Woody. Or maybe she’s too anxious for skating 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course this day out is an AD 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

Now if she took her boys out like us normal folk take our children to places without it being gifted etc then the odd AD she would post wouldn’t really bother me!

The only time she takes her children to places is when it’s gifted to her

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.