Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally just asking because I don’t have clue how it works but does Steve have to do #AD as well or? sorry literally just asking because even in the comments he doesn’t have a clue he just says have a snoop on the website

Am I loosing the plot I swear only a few days ago she got herself some jeans because she didn’t have any that didn’t have holes in 😳 if that was me or any other mum it would be ‘I got this, this and this for my kids.. oh and I got myself a £2 nightie because I spent all of my money on my kids’ oh and no wonder woody is a daddy’s boy poor kid doesn’t have a choice!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Explains why they had such a majical day, it was for an AD I knew they wouldn't part with their money. Wonder if the santa visit was for 1 child, that's why golden boy was front and centre and Woody was sat watching.

Reactions: 6
Note her foot is even in that annoying position in the family photo 🤣🤣🤣 take a day off Becky ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh she’s shopping where her idle shops now 😂🤣 abit I’m glad she got Woody some bits.

Reactions: 5
That rug looks vile. There's so many stains on it. No wonder she filters the duck out of it. No doubt she'll make Steve delete it.....

Reactions: 3
Of course woody is daddy's bestie because he gets pushed aside by his mother! I think Steve secretly favors woody because even he sees it

Reactions: 8
The tops she’s bought the boys from matalan sums absolutely everything up, why on earth she treats woodeh this way I do not know but it’s blatant and horrible to see

Reactions: 12
Spent £6 on a stupid Christmas jumper for the dog but won't buy Woody a duvet!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
duck, woodys coat is halfway up his belly!!! The jumper drowns him too, is it an Alfie hang me down? The poor kid is dressed like he fell out of a jumble sale (love charity shops but honestly wtf).

Reactions: 8
Her filler has moved so much 😳 you can see how it’s pushing up under nose creating wrinkles where they definitely shouldn’t be. What a mess. Also why does her mouth look like a fanny 😂 if anyone watched Jeffree stars botched lip fillers hers look very similar in the second pic.

A26151C4-9110-4208-94D0-4AFBCD1800D2.jpeg
AC5990B2-6FD1-4246-85E9-0BF0848941B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If that was me I would buy both my sons the same Mummy is my bestie top. There is no way I could get them different ones I would feel awful!!!

Reactions: 17
If that was me I would buy both my sons the same Mummy is my bestie top. There is no way I could get them different ones I would feel awful!!!
Or just two of each, they were bloody cheap enough! But that’s too simple isn’t it.

Reactions: 14
Cute cuddles with Alfie and the dog everyone....... Oh no wait Oscars having to earn his way out of the utility room so he can model an affiliated link dog jumper now, she bleeping beggars belief.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.