Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she has posted a picture of woody asleep in Steve’s arms on their day out!!! My little girl is the same age and I just would keep her awake, I wouldn’t want her to miss out. It’s like he’s a hassle for them. Poor thing

Reactions: 6
I literally couldn’t believe it when she kept saying ‘I also bought myself this....’ the amount she gets bloody gifted she should spend her own money on the boys. I don’t have kids yet but even I would put them first and if I had money left I’d then get myself something. And then mummy’s bestie top for Alfie just topped it all off. Poor woody, I feel so bloody sorry for that kid

Reactions: 11
Poor woody probably fell asleep due to boredom. He's wasn't allowed to go skating or join in on the rides. The poor kid just had to sit and watch everyone else having fun.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
If they thought everything they had planned was too old for Woody then why didn't they leave him with a family member who could have taken him out somewhere else and gave him some attention so he actually enjoyed his day? I can't believe they just took him along to watch and didn't let him do anything! Poor baby

Reactions: 15
What I don’t get is, after she reads here doesn’t she feel bad for Woody? I don’t understand, whether she thinks we are all just horrible trolls and bullies 😴 surely surely she must feel sorry for him?!

Looks like someone wants to be sponsored by Matalan and get a press trip to Disney with them, like her mate Ash....

Reactions: 14
I hate to say it because he’s so gorgeous but woody looks like he was in his jammies today, jumper is hanging off of him which makes his jacket look tiny, honestly breaks my heart to look at him like that 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Ok I’m doing this now before I forget....
Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips and all those mince pies are going straight to her hips!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Don’t usually watch this dull fanny, but noticed she’s economical with her labelling too. Labelled the winter wonderland trip as ad, and then talked about it without an #ad in sight. Are these “influencers” that dumb in that they don’t understand consistency, or are they -as I suspect- trying to be as covert as possible? Also, why do their kids sleep on the floor, one without a duvet?

• Haha
Potential thread name: Ellehs lips are a botch, who cares as long as her thumbnails her crotch. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she has posted a picture of woody asleep in Steve’s arms on their day out!!! My little girl is the same age and I just would keep her awake, I wouldn’t want her to miss out. It’s like he’s a hassle for them. Poor thing
I just think that’s a bit of a silly comment to make. I know for a fact if my two year old is tired then he is going to sleep there’s nothing I could do to keep him awake.

Woody still naps so it’s not like it’s out of the question that we would fall asleep, I’d rather let my son sleep for an hour than have him overtired.

if anything they should have just brought the pram with them

Reactions: 22
I hate to say it because he’s so gorgeous but woody looks like he was in his jammies today, jumper is hanging off of him which makes his jacket look tiny, honestly breaks my heart to look at him like that 😩
Think his long baggy jumper was to hide the fact he isn’t potty trained after all and was wearing a nappy, despite Rebecca educating us all on how to do it

Reactions: 16
I skipped most of her stories after realising Woody was left out (yet again) but where was he when they were on the ice? Especially if he slept in Steve's arms later so didn't have the pram?!

Reactions: 1
“I don’t have any denim jeans that don’t have rips in” .....emm didn’t she use the same excuse for buying the new look ones just a couple of weeks ago 🤔 or have those been worn and returned? 🤢

Reactions: 17
“I don’t have any denim jeans that don’t have rips in” .....emm didn’t she use the same excuse for buying the new look ones just a couple of weeks ago 🤔 or have those been worn and returned? 🤢
Nah they’ve probably got holes in them too now because she bought a 10 and contrary to what she thinks she ain’t a size 10!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.