Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who was slagging off people talking about Christmas so early, seems like she’s being a complete hypocrite now!!!! Also typical that woody doesn’t get to go ice skating!! I don’t know if it’s just near me but our closest Ice rink has Animal characters to hold onto for the little ones so they can join in!!
My ❤ breaks for Woody. How can you make him sit there and watch Alfie having fun....My kids are all treated equally. Thought all rinks had those animal ones so even the little ones can join in.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
How can she possibly be expected to take little Woody ice skating she has to film the golden child for one of her riveting what we did in a day videos!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised they don't go to either her mums or his parents
Exactly. She said she wished she had a big family and all spend Xmas together. So why do they all get together. Mums, dads, sisters, brothers etc. That’s what we do every year. My mum has us all round, all the siblings and cousins together. X

Reactions: 7
She’s never wearing a plastic skirt ice skating ! Is she ok? What a clown.I think she needs to clean her mirror as well.

Reactions: 6
Why doesnt she invite her family round for xmas day. Like her mum and Steve's side. Everyone could bring a little something to make up the dinner. Or have people run d in the evening to eat turkey batches/rolls/buns/naps haha

Reactions: 3
I do wonder if she went to school. Lot of her behaviour now makes me think she's always been quite flirty, rather than being educated was more interested in make up and boys.
I can vouch for that! She was very flirty, always at the house parties fluttering her eyelashes for some free booze! always walked round the school like she was entitled and the world owed her a favour! miss popular with the boys!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Why doesnt she invite her family round for xmas day. Like her mum and Steve's side. Everyone could bring a little something to make up the dinner. Or have people run d in the evening to eat turkey batches/rolls/buns/naps haha
I wonder if Steve's family actually like her or view her as a bit of a sponge. I bet they only tolerate her because she's the mother of his children.

Reactions: 10
She can't take Woody on the ice because she's filming and she'd have to put the camera away. She needs to put her kids first, selfish cow.

I literally can’t wait for Woody to go to Nursery/School because he’s gonna have a bleeping ball compared to what she does with him now. He’ll be able to draw, paint, dress up, write, engage with other kids and actually get attention off the adults around him! Watch him flourish when he goes! Which will show just how much rebeggar has neglected him!

And once she reads all these comments on here.. which she will.. Hi Reb 👋 there will be a crying post on Instagram about trolls and how she does stuff with woody off camera. There will be that old excuse ‘i don’t film every aspect of my life’..... sorry babes but you do!

Reactions: 27
Poor Woody once again. A few weeks ago she said that she was starting after school groups with Alfie and was going to start taking Woody swimming every week...That's never happened. Woody NEVER gets anything. Think he'll look back and resent his parents for his crappy childhood.

Reactions: 13
On the rides now with Alfie. Is Woody even there or have they forgotten to take him out of the car??

It’s so sad to watch, why couldn’t she let Steve take Woody for a go on the ice rink, so sad that he’s made to sit there. I know my toddler would be so upset if he missed out, don’t know how she can do that to him

• Sad
That really is heartbreaking! Why didn’t Steve take it in turns with the boys if she didn’t want to do it? I know it’s not all down to him but I can I understand if she didn’t want to do it I have really weak ankles and I’m always spraining them I can’t even wear heels but I’d never neglect one child for the other I’d get my husband to take them one at a time! And I’m sorry but them rides are perfect for woody he’d of absolutely loved it but he fell asleep watching his mum film and his dad and brother have fun... even he’s bored of her tit 😂

Again poor woody being left out 😩 my heart breaks for him. People may say he’s too young to understand but he really isn’t! It’s heartbreaking to see how much she favours Alfie over woody

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.