Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t she been on her period this week too 🤢 please please don’t say she hasn’t showered/bathed since being on her period, that is really grim.
She'll smell delightful 😆 Maybe they can't afford heating and hot water very often. Perhaps she's hoping to be gifted some by God because of how famous and important they are...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said on her story ‘I really need to get in the shower and wash my hair’ so must have a shower

Stupid cow staring gorm into the camera it’s remembrance Sunday thou stupid cow and all she could do was love herself !!!

Reactions: 4
There’s just something ‘not her’ about this picture, it doesn’t look like her body at all. Maybe it’s just the high waisted jeans, who knows
Oh my god!

the worst attempt at photo shop I have seen in a long time. She’s tried to slim her body and lengthen her legs and failed in spectacular fashion.

give it up love. We all know you are about 5’3 and a size 14!

Reactions: 11
She’s defo tried to slim her face down!! Does not look right at all.. so much for being body confidence eh Reb

Reactions: 9
Her body looks so elongated in that photo—and definitely not in a good way. Also, LJC uploaded an Ikea pax video today, what’s the betting Rebs gets herself a pax wardrobe within a month for her ‘beauty room’ 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s just something ‘not her’ about this picture, it doesn’t look like her body at all. Maybe it’s just the high waisted jeans, who knows
Those pants look like they're cutting off her circulation, they must be so uncomfortable. I'll never understand why she doesn't buy clothes that fit her

Reactions: 5
I agree, you can always see a big difference in her body when you compare her photos to her videos

Reactions: 7
That outfit is literally a carbon copy of what LJC wears.
Not at the minute obviously. Don't know if she's mentioned it but LJC is pregnant with twin girls!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but there’s no way she is that skinny... is it possible to Facetune your body 🤭😅🤣

• Haha
I’m sorry but there’s no way she is that skinny... is it possible to Facetune your body 🤭😅🤣
You can 😩😂 I done it once to prove to my partner how fake most people are on Instagram, he couldn’t believe it.

I can not believe she hasn’t washed her hair for a week, a week 😱😱😱😱😱 I feel disgusting if I do 1 school run without washing my hair and I have a 8 week old baby 😩😩😩😩 she must stink 🤢🤢

Unclear how many baths she gets, washes hair once a week, is on her period every 10 days or so, bonks 2ss every night and is on the pill so doesn't use condoms meaning the aftermath will just be there festering :sick: , eats rubbish rubbish food constantly.....the potential of the smell doesnt bear thinking about really does it :eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Unclear how many baths she gets, washes hair once a week, is on her period every 10 days or so, bonks 2ss every night and is on the pill so doesn't use condoms meaning the aftermath will just be there festering :sick: , eats rubbish rubbish food constantly.....the potential of the smell doesnt bear thinking about really does it :eek::eek::eek:
I have just threw up in my mouth a little 🤮
Unfortunately doesn't stop it being true

Reactions: 4
This is 100% photo shopped, her legs are twice as long and her whole body is narrower compared to her head. She must think all her followers are as thick as her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.