Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she seems to forget that her "cleaning" videos tend to focus on her arse eating her pjs....no way is that picture not edited to make her look slimmer. Next up will be some close ups of said arse and her tummy rolls.

Reactions: 6
I think she believes she’s actually like a celebrity, she doesn’t even bother to answer DMs from her followers she only screenshots the mega arse kissing posts and replies to comments on her photos to boost the engagement. She couldn’t give two shits about her followers at all. She just does anything to make money, she’d advertise anything for a bit of cash. I honestly find it strange why anyone would want to film there children’s intimate memories and family moments and stick it online for everyone to see. Especially when she’s flaunting herself on YouTube to get views from dirty old men. The same dirty old men your attracting to stare at your arse are staring at your children. Great parenting love!

Reactions: 13
There’s just something ‘not her’ about this picture, it doesn’t look like her body at all. Maybe it’s just the high waisted jeans, who knows
Definately stretches the photo look at her fingers on each hand one short and stubby the others long. Must be a fad as Fopperholic does it all the time and she is not very good at it either

Reactions: 3
Why is she the #mincepiequeen? Does she make her own mince pies that taste better than any ever made? Did she invent them? Does she rule the mince pie world?

Or does she just scoff too many Aldi’s own mince pies (excessive calories) and then tries to make it cool and cover up the fact she’s going to pile the pounds on. She should be calling herself the #mincepiescoffer or #allthemmincepiesaregoingtomakemefatqueen 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she the #mincepiequeen? Does she make her own mince pies that taste better than any ever made? Did she invent them? Does she rule the mince pie world?

Or does she just scoff too many Aldi’s own mince pies (excessive calories) and then tries to make it cool and cover up the fact she’s going to pile the pounds on. She should be calling herself the #mincepiescoffer or #allthemmincepiesaregoingtomakemefatqueen 🤦🏻‍♀️
She'll be quoting all that "new year, new me" bollocks soon trying to lose all her Christmas weight 😂

Reactions: 7
There’s just something ‘not her’ about this picture, it doesn’t look like her body at all. Maybe it’s just the high waisted jeans, who knows
She looks so much skinnier
I thought theres something different to

Reactions: 2
I think she believes she’s actually like a celebrity, she doesn’t even bother to answer DMs from her followers she only screenshots the mega arse kissing posts and replies to comments on her photos to boost the engagement. She couldn’t give two shits about her followers at all. She just does anything to make money, she’d advertise anything for a bit of cash. I honestly find it strange why anyone would want to film there children’s intimate memories and family moments and stick it online for everyone to see. Especially when she’s flaunting herself on YouTube to get views from dirty old men. The same dirty old men your attracting to stare at your arse are staring at your children. Great parenting love!

I must admit she has always replied to my messages, and even when I questioned her about josh wood she replied to me and it was a decent, Polite response, I was surprised!

Reactions: 2
I must admit she has always replied to my messages, and even when I questioned her about josh wood she replied to me and it was a decent, Polite response, I was surprised!
I think you're the only person! She's never ever responded to anything I've ever sent or asked, and always sent nice messages 😂

Reactions: 9
I think you're the only person! She's never ever responded to anything I've ever sent or asked, and always sent nice messages 😂
Yeah ages ago I sent her a Fair few nice messages and she always just sent back the heart (within about a second obviously always got phone glued to hand) but never actually wrote a message back x

Reactions: 5
Tap to clean and then it’s only the bed that’s been made, very badly might I add. Here’s an idea Rebs.. A selfie of yourself, tap to clean, your followers tap and just like magic you actually go in the shower and have a right good wash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tap to clean and then it’s only the bed that’s been made, very badly might I add. Here’s an idea Rebs.. A selfie of yourself, tap to clean, your followers tap and just like magic you actually go in the shower and have a right good wash.
How’s it clean 😅 she’s made the bed and there’s tit all over the floor! Need a bloody good hoover and get saving for a new carpet girl 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She held out long enough and someone has finally gifted this scruff some new slippers!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve noticed that she always has that bedding on her bed too! Same as the boys 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This morning Steve was feeding Woody his breakfast, but as usual Woody was stood on the chair, of the two I'm surprised at Steve not making him sit down. Rebecca would only feed Woody if it meant a photo opportunity for her. Also Woody was wandering round in a thin vest/t-shirt, while his mum wears a big thick roll neck jumper.

Reactions: 5
This morning Steve was feeding Woody his breakfast, but as usual Woody was stood on the chair, of the two I'm surprised at Steve not making him sit down. Rebecca would only feed Woody if it meant a photo opportunity for her. Also Woody was wandering round in a thin vest/t-shirt, while his mum wears a big thick roll neck jumper.
Thought this too! And I know their house would be Baltic on a morning like this, it’s so cold. Selfish fucker. And once again a pic of Alfie her “little star” 🙄honestly she’s not doing that kid any favours at all by being so obvious about how she treats him differently to Woody.

Reactions: 3
I’m dead 😭😭😭😭 someone has finally gifted her some slippers!!!!! Thank god those rotten ones can finally go in the bin!!!!!!! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.