Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t have a shower (I don’t think anyway!) so if you’re having to have a bath every day surely you would wash your hair at some point?!?! What’s the betting she hardly baths anyway
They do have a shower in there downstairs toilet.. we did have the pleasure of seeing it once. She was singing in it aswell the other day ha ha

Reactions: 1
A3B98CFA-CED7-44E2-844C-583D33401BB4.png

just catching up with the thread so not sure if this has been mentioned but this was on her cleaning video 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank god she's got some new slippers!
She's had that manky old pair since they lived in the old house and she was pregnant with woody (I only know this as I watched a really old vlog the other day...same slippers 😂🤦‍♀️)

Put the old wuns in the bin Elleh!

Reactions: 11
Why does she say wang 🤯🤯 wang, wang, WANG?! Wtf even is it?!
I'm from a different part of Yorkshire, and we use Wang as slang for throw/Chuck?
Like Welly wanging competitions, or just just wang it all in the slow cooker?
No idea if that's what she means?

Reactions: 6
I'm from a different part of Yorkshire, and we use Wang as slang for throw/Chuck?
Like Welly wanging competitions, or just just wang it all in the slow cooker?
No idea if that's what she means?
That makes more sense. I’ve heard of welly wanging 😂😂 She makes it sound awful 🙈 maybe it just one of those things for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
£80 in Aldi and that's all she got?? And she bought little carrots for the slow cooker so she doesn't have to cut them up... Just when you think she can't be any lazier :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She's bought chocolate for the Christmas eve boxes already? Is it just me, I buy Christmas foody bits as late as possible not 6 weeks in advance?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That makes more sense. I’ve heard of welly wanging 😂😂 She makes it sound awful 🙈 maybe it just one of those things for me 😂
I think it's how she must say it 😂😂

£80 in Aldi and that's all she got?? And she bought little carrots for the slow cooker so she doesn't have to cut them up... Just when you think she can't be any lazier :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I thought this! Personally, I'd still chop them 😂 or at least top and tail them x

Reactions: 9
Finally she’s got some new “gifted” slippers 🙄 the old ones were vile 🤢

The food shop does not look like a lot for £80 😮

She has all the time in the world but cba chopping carrots lol 😆 when the influencer bubble pops she’s going to come crashing down she literally does nothing day in day out

You can 😩😂 I done it once to prove to my partner how fake most people are on Instagram, he couldn’t believe it.

I can not believe she hasn’t washed her hair for a week, a week 😱😱😱😱😱 I feel disgusting if I do 1 school run without washing my hair and I have a 8 week old baby 😩😩😩😩 she must stink 🤢🤢
I'm sure people wont like this but .. I often don't wash my hair for a week (obviously still shower!!). My hair is in much better condition now I only wash it weekly and get the most compliments on my hair when its not been washed for a few days. I'm not a huge fan of Rebecca but just throwing this out there! Everyone's hair is different.

Reactions: 11
Why does she say wang 🤯🤯 wang, wang, WANG?! Wtf even is it?!
I don't know why this annoys me so much

I'm sure people wont like this but .. I often don't wash my hair for a week (obviously still shower!!). My hair is in much better condition now I only wash it weekly and get the most compliments on my hair when its not been washed for a few days. I'm not a huge fan of Rebecca but just throwing this out there! Everyone's hair is different.

Yes but her hair looks so greasy for days, it doesn't look good at all.

I have to wash my hair every day if I leave it for one day it's gross. But then I go to the gym everyday so my hair really is gross.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have bleached blonde hair with silver toner on to make it more grey it so it takes quite a battering! washing my hair more than once a week would do more damage than good. Obviously if I go swimming/do exercise etc then it’s washed more but other than that I’m once a week too! Having a baby and my hair being thick and very long (all natural and no extensions) mean washing hair is better just once a week as it takes me over an hour to wash and dry it (not including styling or straightening etc)! I don’t think it’s lazy on my part, I shower daily and leave my hair tied up, personal preference not to wash it whilst I’m there. On the other hand my sister washes her hair daily 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just watched the Aldi haul-absolutely no way that came to £80! I know she buys meat and the cooked chicken etc but still I don’t think that would have been £80! She obviously doesn’t show certain things like booze which is fine but she should just say at the end I also got ...

Her black New Look jumper is “super super” gorgeous 🤦🏽‍♀️ Is it just me but I cringe when people use super as a way to describe something she needs to learn some new words that actually fit with the item she is trying to describe 🙄

Reactions: 9
Her black New Look jumper is “super super” gorgeous 🤦🏽‍♀️ Is it just me but I cringe when people use super as a way to describe something she needs to learn some new words that actually fit with the item she is trying to describe 🙄
Super super great and so so gorgeous:sick:. Really bloody annoying!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.