Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you cook a Christmas dinner in the slow cooker? Spoil the family and use the aga.
I look back on her insta and they had an aga in their old house too so I assume they have lived off slow cooker meals for years 😂🙈
That old house is my dream house too. duck the dales, that house was beaut 😍

Reactions: 10
I look back on her insta and they had an aga in their old house too so I assume they have lived off slow cooker meals for years 😂🙈
That old house is my dream house too. duck the dales, that house was beaut 😍
This is another reason I think there broke in the old house she had a guy come out and fix the aga but Steve does it in the new house... why not get someone out to do it properly?

Reactions: 8
I was working yesterday so missed out on a few bits.. but not surprised she has used the anxiety card again 🙄

Reactions: 1
‘Their’, Rebecca. It’s ‘Their Christmas wonderland’, which you’d know if you listened in school.

Reactions: 7
she was so relatable in her old videos and so much more honest she even said that at the old house her mortgage was really big so God knows what it is on this house! She also used to give tips on the saving And would never buy you stupid little bits of crap she said she wasn’t about that, but now she’s changed like she’s trying to become someone that she’s not she is so fake smiley in all her videos now as well, no one is that happy all the time, she said a year ago that her income could not pay the mortgage and that she just pays for the food shopping so I don’t know how they are doing it now

Reactions: 13
Her profile pic on Instagram cracks me up everytime it's so bad. What's with the hand under the chin and the strange way she's looking at the camera with her nostrils all flared such a twit😂

Reactions: 17
Thought she was anxious to go out but she’s going to a packed shopping centre on a Saturday? 🥴🥴🥴

but hey, at least she’s actually doing something with her children AND washing her face! It’s all too much for one day

Reactions: 11
Scared and anxious she was being followed and is super super anxious leaving the house but she’s just announced to the world exactly where she’s going today. Does she suffer from short term memory loss or does she think we are all as thick as her 🤨

Reactions: 22
Thought she was anxious to go out but she’s going to a packed shopping centre on a Saturday? 🥴🥴🥴

but hey, at least she’s actually doing something with her children AND washing her face! It’s all too much for one day
She said she was anxious to go out alone, I'm sure she'll be dragging Steve skating with her. Hope he gets a video of her falling on her arse.

Reactions: 4
So guys my whole outfit today is Primark so guys I’ve got on this super cute little jumper from Primark, this cute little skirt from Primark... well no tit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All dulled up to go out with her family which is okay if your bloody kids are dressed up to. I doubt they will be. She needs to take her head for a tit. Rebecca calm your tits love you are nothing special 👋🏻😫😂

Reactions: 8
Her anxiety has gone and she’s able to leave the house for a day out, wahoo. That was a very quick and mild episode 😜 ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

Reactions: 18
Whys she dressed up like the dogs dinner? She is going ice skating with her kids wouldn't jeans be more appropriate not a hooker style cheap plastic skirt

Reactions: 19
I think she actually looks ok today, no tacky slutty outfit with her bits hanging out. But my god that mirror in her dressing room is amazing... I want one! It drops about 2 stone off her 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Going ice skating in a faux-leather mini skirt that is hardly even covering her ham sandwich.

classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.