Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woody sat and stood up at the table again.. not his fault as he would not be able to reach otherwise.
sit him in a high chair!!!!!! He shouldn’t be eating stood up Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 7
Woody sat and stood up at the table again.. not his fault as he would not be able to reach otherwise.
sit him in a high chair!!!!!! He shouldn’t be eating stood up Jesus Christ.
If that child injures himself, both she and Steve should be in trouble. Woody doesn't have appropriate seating, he constantly stands on tables and chairs to eat and rather than correcting him, they laugh and video it.

It’s the annoying comments ‘so relatable hun’ and ‘you keep it so real’ 🙄🙄🙄 that is exactly why she posted that tit show
Probably the usual arse lickers creeping around her, hoping to get their comments reposted and get some free exposure for their own pages

I feel like I’m being followed???! What the duck is she on about? She rarely leaves the house!!!
Maybe the stupid witch should stop posting every aspect online, including clearly identifying where she lives, shops etc. Maybe one of the perverts commenting on her back side is stalking her. She chooses to put herself in danger, but she is wreckless for endangering her children

Not just anxious super anxious!! I love how these “influencers” use anxiety depression mental health as a way of posting pictures of themselves for ‘content’🙄 I suffer with anxiety and I struggle to leave my house let alone plaster my face with make up!! I’m not going to go on because it makes me so cross !!!
If she feels anxious that someone's following her, why is the idiot posting a video of herself walking in a secluded area with Woody and the dog. She really needs to stop attention seeking and start behaving like an adult with 2 children. Her actions never match what she says, always crying wolf. When something is genuinely wrong people won't believe her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I don’t know who’s a bigger dick, Rebecca or that girl she shared in her stories. “We have a Rebecca lamb lover” 🤮 duck away off love

Reactions: 8
Ok well I think your in the wrong line of work if that’s how you feel 🙄 Jesus!!! Wtf is wrong with this girl 😂 dumb witch! ‘OMG guys I’m so famous now I can’t even leave the house, people follow me’ 😂😂 I’m calling it now... we will get a crying, trolls, I’m so scared to leave the house on my own post next week! Oh and I’m sorry if this has been mentioned already but it really made me laugh... talk about proof in the pudding 😂 you said it becks! LJC = TXMAX .... Rebeggar = homebargins & range!

p.s don’t have a problem with them shops in fact I frequently shop in them just made me laugh because she’s the cheap option! 😂
94494A56-A4FB-4C70-9E18-B6B6B9A8C431.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That idiot who posted a video of their baby and then tagged Rebecca is just as bad as her. None of my social media is public and I only have friends I have met in person. When it comes to having children it’s our job to protect them. I’d be terrified if I posted every detail of mine and my child’s life online, tagging locations constantly. I would never ever leave the house, you just don’t know who’s lurking. We are bringing our children up in a very scary world. I’m only in my 20’s so let’s say 15 years ago, I could go outside and play for hours, be far away from home and while there was some worry, it was never as bad as it would be today. The internet wasn’t a big thing (or that I remember anyway) so there was never that danger.

Theres a saying that says.. You cannot raise your children the way your parents raised you, because your parents raised you for a world that no longer exists.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For fuckkkkk sake. Why does she just jump in a bandwagon 🤦🏼‍♀️ You would not be posing for photos, posting videos/photos of your sons, have a you tube Chanel with your ass on show constantly or just live the life she does if she has anxiety 😤
All these influencers crying about anxiety duck me right off. Don’t do what you’re doing every day then you wouldn’t be as paranoid.
I suffer with anxiety and can’t go to most places on my own. Sometimes work is a challenge and I love my job. I wake up at 2 in the morning worrying about what me and my client will talk about for an hour. 😑
She baffles me. Legitimately baffles me in a daily basis. So duck off rebecca bleeping lamb with your fake anxiety 🤬
And if you read this, just read some of the things we have said. There are people out there with children sitters daily, and parents unable to leave their house. Just think before you post you utter bellend 😶

Reactions: 10
It's like she needs praise for the most basic, mundane things. Like congratulations, you fed your kids. Aaww bless you, you took your son for a "walk". Here's a medal because you washed your hair. I mean for fucks sake, get a grip & grow up. She's living in a fantasy world where she thinks she's queen. I'm sorry to tell you begs but you're far, far, far away from the real world.

Reactions: 16
Wait wait wait. Let me get this straight. The same girl that arranged meet ups so strangers can know exactly where to find her, has anxiety and is worried she’s being followed?

witch shut the duck up. It’s actually sickening she knows a lot suffer with it so mentioning it will get her interaction. She is the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 24
She certainly doesn’t look anxious or shy in her “Bikini try on and look book” video. The one where you have to sign in to utube to prove you are over 18 as it contains ‘adult content’! My eyes are literally bleeding after watching it 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ok well I think your in the wrong line of work if that’s how you feel 🙄 Jesus!!! Wtf is wrong with this girl 😂 dumb witch! ‘OMG guys I’m so famous now I can’t even leave the house, people follow me’ 😂😂 I’m calling it now... we will get a crying, trolls, I’m so scared to leave the house on my own post next week! Oh and I’m sorry if this has been mentioned already but it really made me laugh... talk about proof in the pudding 😂 you said it becks! LJC = TXMAX .... Rebeggar = homebargins & range!

p.s don’t have a problem with them shops in fact I frequently shop in them just made me laugh because she’s the cheap option! 😂View attachment 57487
She even repeats herself when she writes comments on posts. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Can you cook a Christmas dinner in the slow cooker? Spoil the family and use the aga.
Wish I wasn’t blocked and could answer ....... I will be working a 8 hour shift on Christmas Day, plus cooking a full Christmas dinner!! More than she could ever achieve on a normal day!!

Reactions: 8
it’s looks like a nappy bin 🧐🧐
It’s 100% the Tommee Tippee nappy bin! Shall we place bets that Woody hasn’t taken to potty training but she’s supeh supeh happy because she’s been so kindly gifted a nappy bin which will mean her lazy arse self can be even lazier and leave his stinky nappies festering away in the bedroom rather than spend 10 seconds taking them outside. She’s so full of tit (no pun intended)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.