Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just anxious super anxious!! I love how these “influencers” use anxiety depression mental health as a way of posting pictures of themselves for ‘content’🙄 I suffer with anxiety and I struggle to leave my house let alone plaster my face with make up!! I’m not going to go on because it makes me so cross !!!

Reactions: 16
It’s the annoying comments ‘so relatable hun’ and ‘you keep it so real’ 🙄🙄🙄 that is exactly why she posted that tit show

Reactions: 13
I feel like I’m being followed???! What the duck is she on about? She rarely leaves the house!!!

Reactions: 15
She loves being followed! Hence the boast about how many followers she has on Instagram and YouTube 🤣 It's like that sketch that used to be on tv - don't look at me I'm shy!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She loves being followed! Hence the boast about how many followers she has on Instagram and YouTube 🤣 It's like that sketch that used to be on tv - don't look at me I'm shy!! 🙄
bleeping dying! The maid bending over posing ‘ooooh don’t look at me I’m so shyyyy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thinks she’s being followed...... 🙄🙈🤣

she will literally say ANYTHING for attention.

bore off you stupid little girl.

Reactions: 11
•In a woods alone
•Weekly food shop alone
•Various high street shops alone
•Dentist appointments alone
•Hair and nails alone
•Lives in the middle of nowhere. While it’s great nobody is around, it would make me more anxious living so far away from things, knowing if I needed help it wouldn’t be almost instantly
•Allows her boys to sleep in unsafe beds
•Allows her boys to sit in unsafe car seats
•Doesn’t give a tit about Alfie’s speech
•Flaunts herself to anyone who’s willing to watch

Living with ‘anxiety’ must be so hard for you Rebecca. You’re the more useless tool in the toolbox.
bleeping spot on!
Anxiety doesn’t pick and choose, if you suffer with it then it’s a daily challenge not just when it suits.

Reactions: 13
bleeping spot on!
Anxiety doesn’t pick and choose, if you suffer with it then it’s a daily challenge not just when it suits.
Every day is different tho! I’m not saying she actually has anxiety but for me I have days where I can go shopping on my own, walk the dog in the middle of nowhere etc and other days I literally can’t even be at home by myself x

Reactions: 5
Every day is different tho! I’m not saying she actually has anxiety but for me I have days where I can go shopping on my own, walk the dog in the middle of nowhere etc and other days I literally can’t even be at home by myself x
Of course, I don’t doubt that at all. We all also have different ways of dealing with it, some days i can’t get it under control and it consumes me...other days I can say duck youuu anxiety.
Never meant to down play your anxiety lovely, it’s just blatent she’s using it as an excuse.
She tells the world when her two year old has curled one out but never mentioned her anxiety from going out alone.

Reactions: 6
Oh I remember this ‘don’t look at me! Look at me!’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought paid partnership meant they paid her, like another way of saying AD, have i been wrong this whole time or am i not seeing something else on that screenshot

It says ‘sponsored’ above the actual post which means Instagram has received payment to make it reach a wider audience / people who don’t follow her

Feels like someone is watching her?

Yet she basically shows her whole life and where she lives 🤔

what a load of tit

Also it looks like she has a new slow cooker

I hope it’s not been gifted

Reactions: 12
Does anyone actually believe she went for a walk in the woods? I don't, I think she goes out takes a hundred dodgy photos let's Woody run round with the dog for abit then comes home. No way is she walking miles she's way to lazy for that.

Reactions: 11
Centre Parks has 100% been gifted....If she had money to spend on a break herself she'd never go for something that would be festive and enjoyable for the boys she'd have booked tenerife so she could get her flabby arse out in a thong and post pics to the gram

Reactions: 18
Does anyone actually believe she went for a walk in the woods? I don't, I think she goes out takes a hundred dodgy photos let's Woody run round with the dog for abit then comes home. No way is she walking miles she's way to lazy for that.
100% agree with you.
she doesn’t actually go for a walk.
She stands in one spot, let’s the dog roam around with Woody for 5 minutes while she takes endless selfies. The end. She’s probably only out of the house for 10minutes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.