Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rentals are sometimes furnished 🤣🤣
I smell a rat here........ (no not Beaver himself LOL)
This house is one of Ma Beaver's rentals isn't it......?
And like everyone has been saying, they have been moving stuff over for weeks - hence no big move on the actual day.
She's not Beggy Big bollocks after all ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How is she watching a film? She wouldn't of had sky/virgin booked in yet cincidering last week they didn't have a moving date. And the Internet won't be up and running either..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The moving van was tiny, absolutely impossible to move in one day with that & given the distance etc. It’s absolutely a rental. Potentially his mum? But I don’t know how she’s this Yorkshire Steve jobs with all this cash and houses, so maybe someone else they know? We’ll know if she never does any work to it beside a lick of paint. Whatever is going on I can’t wait for the tax man to catch up with the beavers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I smell a rat here........ (no not Beaver himself LOL)
This house is one of Ma Beaver's rentals isn't it......?
And like everyone has been saying, they have been moving stuff over for weeks - hence no big move on the actual day.
She's not Beggy Big bollocks after all ;)
I totally agree. Skipton is her safe haven, there is absolutely no way that if they could afford to buy there, they wouldn't. As so many have said, the price of this new house could easily have got them a house in Skipton, even if it were smaller, she'd genuinely love it. Moving miles away, into a very residential area, with neighbours very closely surrounding them when her only USP these past years was the seclusion of the dales. This is a forced move and I totally agree, I don't for a single second believe they own this house. I also think it belongs to mother beaver. I will bow down and eat humble pie when the ownership details are available online and I turn out to be proved wrong! But I really don't believe I'll have to! The kids have a whole new (real) world opened up to them, I'm completely delighted for them, I just hope she allows them the chance to flourish here. Because they absolutely will if she puts the effort in.

• Heart
It’s all very odd. There are some gorgeous properties in Skipton for less!
I think this move is for the kids . Steves mum will probably do quite a lot,surely they see the past 5 years in the shack shes been playing rather than parenting, so now needs to get her act together

Reactions: 16
The kids have a whole new (real) world opened up to them, I'm completely delighted for them, I just hope she allows them the chance to flourish here. Because they absolutely will if she puts the effort in.

Oh Is that a pig I see flying overhead?
Effort and Kids do not belong in the same sentence for those two inbreds. They will only flourish because Ma Beaver is closer, and will be watching Beggy like a hawk mark my words…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ooof content is drier than a nuns you know what already …. ‘My new cup’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't understand why beggy isn't showing of her new house the way she did the shack?

Reactions: 18
The shack did look quite dark and gloomy in some rooms (no - ahem - shade, you don’t tend to get big windows in that style of house) so no surprise she is surrr surrrr happeeee about the light.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just looked at the house listing again and noticed the council tax is band F! Thats £3200 a year. Now I don't know the area at all but I live by the coast on the other side of the country and the only house here that are anything above a D are beautiful big houses with great views, in very wealthy areas with private schools and sailing clubs etc. I'm so confused as to how their house is so expensive when Hornsea looks like it should be next to Blackpool. (I grew up next to Blackpool and still have family there so I'm saying it with no offence to anyone but I wouldn't be paying £3000 a year extra to live there)

• Wow
  • Heart
I am crying!! I was imagining the coastline being a sandy beach not some industrial looking miserable waterfront. You enjoy that Begs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So the farmers fields have been replaced by the view from beggys kitchen window 🤣 just missing the smoothie ikea vase and we are good to go

• Haha
I've just looked at the house listing again and noticed the council tax is band F! Thats £3200 a year. Now I don't know the area at all but I live by the coast on the other side of the country and the only house here that are anything above a D are beautiful big houses with great views, in very wealthy areas with private schools and sailing clubs etc. I'm so confused as to how their house is so expensive when Hornsea looks like it should be next to Blackpool. (I grew up next to Blackpool and still have family there so I'm saying it with no offence to anyone but I wouldn't be paying £3000 a year extra to live there)
I live near Blackpool, I bought my 3 bed semi detached house for 140k last year and the beach is much nicer in the summer 😂. That picture she put up yesterday didn’t sell Hornsea to me if I’m honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't understand why beggy isn't showing of her new house the way she did the shack?
She said in the YouTube Q&A that she wasn’t sure if she wanted to show much of the new house. No clue why when there isn’t much of Rebecca that the internet hasn’t already seen 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Exactly, the house is lovely in my opinion and I wouldnt be embarassed to show it. The decor is not to my taste but that is not a problem, they have all time in the world to decorate it their way. I think it will be like other tattlers have said that mama beaver either letting them to rent or is there with them and Beggy got told not to show the house. She has to listen, after all she is absolutely nothing. Bad mother, bad wife, bad cook, bad cleaner - i could carry on.

• Heart
Beggy, answer us this…
1) what on earth was that food shop? Besides it being for a family of 3 ✌🏼
2) what happened to fajitas for tea?
3) have you cleaned the sofa that has been left behind? Before cuddling up on it 🤢
that’s not the same sofa, doesn’t look anything like it

Reactions: 7
I live near Blackpool, I bought my 3 bed semi detached house for 140k last year and the beach is much nicer in the summer 😂. That picture she put up yesterday didn’t sell Hornsea to me if I’m honest 😂
I grew up in Fleetwood. We've considered moving back that way since the houses are half the price of where we are now but I love my kids school too much to take them away. To me the appeal of living by the sea in the north is the cheaper houses for the size you get and having loads for the kids to do in summer. I'd never pay half a million with a huge council tax bill for a pretty standard new build in an area that on googlemaps doesn't seem to have too much going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.