Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it was a furnished rental house, the owner decided to sell up and it was easier for them and the Obsons with their distinct lack of furniture, to buy it as seen? The main bedroom was full of stuff in the selling agents photos which would put a lot of people off, but not backwards Beggy and Beaver! Anything they don't want can be stored in the double garage for the time being.

Reactions: 7
Well if Alfie has the 2nd bathroom, I assume that means Mama Beaver isn’t living with them. It’s odd that they have a sofa, cushions and same bath mat?! Maybe they Vendor wanted rid of the sofa and offered it to them? But the bath mat?? Something odd here….. she won’t admit it’s rented - couldn’t be honest if her life depended on it!
the bath mat differs, the original is striped

I checked land registry it's obvs still on the old owners, but it's not beavers mum but very very odd they have a sofa that wasnt the one from the shack and cheap shite curtains up already.

Reactions: 5
It's terrifying from a few pics people will be able to work out where she has moved to and what room her kids sleep in 😱😱😱
By her showing Alfies ensuite, the garden and kitchen, shes confirmed its the £485k property. Whether they've bought or renting it's a huge improvement for the boys, I'm so happy for the children. Sadly upgrading parents isn't as easy as moving house. Anything she does for her kids is purely for content, poster girl for crap parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t know why we are shocked they’re keeping bits from the old owners considering these are the absolute scummers that kept an old bed from the shack’s previous owners 🤢
I don’t think there’s a hope in hell that they’ve bought this either. The whole move doesn’t really add up IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Buying an almost 500K house then saying she spent a fortune in Tesco and would rather go to Aldi..! Agree it doesn’t add up. I reckon beaver’s mum has helped them significantly whether that’s buying it and renting to them, or giving them money towards the deposit who knows.

She will be HATING having neighbours, having to maintain a garden and also pick up her dog tit 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Steve at nearly 40 years still being financially supported by his wealthy parents - says a lot about him, doesn't it?!!

Rebecca knew from the start he had wealth behind him - she knew once a baby in the picture her days of working at Asda were over.

They are grown adults that have the mentality of children - her titting about with her mirror, him with his toy cars - what parent would still be wanting to "parent" the nearly 40 year old Steve, and then his add-on of Rebecca.

The grandparents are just enabling them and have done till now, and looks like they shall continue to do so. I'm thinking more and more that Steve is more lacking in brain cells then we thought - the apples sure down fall far from the tree, you only need to look at Alfie. 🙁😔. The gene pool of Steve and Rebecca is very thin....

Reactions: 20
I also cannot fathom being with someone as camp as Beaver! His voice 🙈🙈🙈 it’s clear that Begs will do anything to inherit the family pennies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She posted a picture of her and Beaver on that sofa in the shack a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: 12
She posted a picture of her and Beaver on that sofa in the shack a couple of weeks ago.
Yes she did and she very very briefly mentioned that she had a new sofa although she didn’t say much about it and didn’t affiliate link it either so it’s obviously a hand me down or from a charity shop.

We only ever went to Hornsea for the pottery, long since gone. The beach was always full of seaweed that stank like dead fish. Horrible place.

• Haha
lol! Ive never been to that part of the country, Becky isn’t selling it so far 😂
I’ve lived in this part of the country all my life but Filey and Whitby are far nicer than Hornsea it’s a dead end town like I said before if a place where people go with their kids if they don’t want to spend anything so perfect for our Beggy

Why is she acting like she's been living in a flat with no garden.
You actually could have bought garden furniture and a washing line in the dales

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.